Check your account email address ×

Simple question

Pete

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You don’t have to predicate your questions with “simple question”

Yes he is guilty. 

What Trump is alleged to have done is not a garden variety crime; it’s worse. It involved misusing $250 million in aid appropriated by Congress for his benefit—the kind of grossmisconduct that easily clears the bar of high crimes and misdemeanors set by the Constitution when impeaching a president. Which means the best way to hold Trump accountable for that misconduct isn’t a criminal trial; it’s for Congress to impeach him.

He is guilty of obstruction 

He is guilty of violating the emoluments clause.  

He is guilty of breaking campaign finance rules. For paying off Stormy, the chick he fucked when his wife was home with their baby. So he is also guilty of being a dirty piece of shit. 

if they ever get him on the stand he will be guilty of perjury. 

please keep defending him. I find you all so amusing. 

and youre guilty of being an asshole from another country!!!

OMG:lol2:

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You don’t have to predicate your questions with “simple question”

Yes he is guilty. 

What Trump is alleged to have done is not a garden variety crime; it’s worse. It involved misusing $250 million in aid appropriated by Congress for his benefit—the kind of grossmisconduct that easily clears the bar of high crimes and misdemeanors set by the Constitution when impeaching a president. Which means the best way to hold Trump accountable for that misconduct isn’t a criminal trial; it’s for Congress to impeach him.

He is guilty of obstruction 

He is guilty of violating the emoluments clause.  

He is guilty of breaking campaign finance rules. For paying off Stormy, the chick he fucked when his wife was home with their baby. So he is also guilty of being a dirty piece of shit. 

if they ever get him on the stand he will be guilty of perjury. 

please keep defending him. I find you all so amusing. 

Even though you copy and pasted someone else's words I have to ask.

Why do you think they aren't bringing up the elmoluments clause? 

Just now, Highmark said:

How can you be guilty of a crime that doesn't exist.  :lol:  

oh there is a crime alright.. its called butthurt.. Apparently that is grounds for jail.. :lol:

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You have zero credibility in these forums.  Just cry with less words so we can get to making fun of you faster.  :lol: 

Trump fan and serial liar talks about credibility. :lmao:   “So I pulled this guys hair....”:lol:  Not sure if it’s funnier because you got caught lying or you thought pulling hair like a bitch made you look tough. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Trump fan and serial liar talks about credibility. :lmao:   “So I pulled this guys hair....”:lol:  Not sure if it’s funnier because you got caught lying or you thought pulling hair like a bitch made you look tough. 

I don't lie and that guy's screams were louder than his fat pig who got him in that mess to begin with.  It's like if I ran into you out in the open.  I'd probably make your head into a hot meat dish anyway.  :lol: 

17 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Even though you copy and pasted someone else's words I have to ask.

Why do you think they aren't bringing up the elmoluments clause? 

Getting foreign governments to do business at his properties and enriching himself. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't lie and that guy's screams were louder than his fat pig who got him in that mess to begin with.  It's like if I ran into you out in the open.  I'd probably make your head into a hot meat dish anyway.  :lol: 

What month was that again. :lol:   

What month was that again. :lol:   

IDK.  Search it.  It was during the Kavanaugh hearings.

Why does it matter?  See, you don;t know this but, keeping up with the truth is easy.  Your life must be a real bitch!  :lol: 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Getting foreign governments to do business at his properties and enriching himself. 

The profits got back to the gov’t, a deal was signed before he became president. Do your homework before you make these claims idiot.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Good god you're spoon fed

Dems won't bring it up because it would open a hornets nest of most of them being guilty of

You really need to step out a take a look around other circles now and then 

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

The profits got back to the gov’t, a deal was signed before he became president. Do your homework before you make these claims idiot.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/03/politics/emoluments-clause-definition-trump/index.html

I know Trump calls them fake news. But hey, 16,000 lies and that was one of them. 

Home » CNN

CNN

Mostly Factual Reporting - CredibleCnn - Left Biased - Liberal - Democrat - Progressive - Credible

LEFT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation.  They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate CNN left biased based on editorial positions that consistently favors the left, while straight news reporting falls left-center through bias by omission. We also rate them Mostly Factual in reporting, rather than High due to misleading information presented by guests as well as a few failed fact checks by TV hosts. However, news reporting on the website tends to be be properly sourced with minimal failed fact checks.

Detailed Report

Factual Reporting: MOSTLY FACTUAL
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 48/180

History

Founded in 1980 by Ted Turner, The Cable News Network (CNN) is an American basic cable, satellite television channel and website. CNN was the first 24-hour cable news channel; however, by April 2016, a CNN executive officially described the channel as “no longer a TV news network” and instead as “a 24-hour global multi-platform network.” CNN has multiple stations covering many countries around the world. They have been inaccurately characterized as being fake news by President Trump and many of his supporters.

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

IDK.  Search it.  It was during the Kavanaugh hearings.

Why does it matter?  See, you don;t know this but, keeping up with the truth is easy.  Your life must be a real bitch!  :lol: 

Which time was it true? The first time you said. “Last week ...... or the time two months later when you said “last week...Poor lying clown :lmao:

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/03/politics/emoluments-clause-definition-trump/index.html

I know Trump calls them fake news. But hey, 16,000 lies and that was one of them. 

Home » CNN

CNN

Mostly Factual Reporting - CredibleCnn - Left Biased - Liberal - Democrat - Progressive - Credible

LEFT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation.  They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate CNN left biased based on editorial positions that consistently favors the left, while straight news reporting falls left-center through bias by omission. We also rate them Mostly Factual in reporting, rather than High due to misleading information presented by guests as well as a few failed fact checks by TV hosts. However, news reporting on the website tends to be be properly sourced with minimal failed fact checks.

Detailed Report

Factual Reporting: MOSTLY FACTUAL
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 48/180

History

Founded in 1980 by Ted Turner, The Cable News Network (CNN) is an American basic cable, satellite television channel and website. CNN was the first 24-hour cable news channel; however, by April 2016, a CNN executive officially described the channel as “no longer a TV news network” and instead as “a 24-hour global multi-platform network.” CNN has multiple stations covering many countries around the world. They have been inaccurately characterized as being fake news by President Trump and many of his supporters.

Wrong again Barbie.

9EE376B2-5E0E-4BE1-9FDC-514B4C2B1DB3.png

Edited by Edmo

Which time was it true? The first time you said. “Last week ...... or the time two months later when you said “last week...Poor lying clown :lmao:

You are just making things up like you always do to try and get out of your own mess.

6 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Wrong again Barbie.

9EE376B2-5E0E-4BE1-9FDC-514B4C2B1DB3.png

Knowing Trump how accurate do you think that accounting is.  Considering one Saudi lobbying group alone paid $270,000.00 the $150,000.00 seems line chump change. 

if he is being above board, why did he try to get the Irish officials to go 5 hours out of their way to stay at his club?  If he isn’t profiting why spend all the time at his own clubs when he claimed he wouldn’t vacation or golf?

24 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Good god you're spoon fed

Dems won't bring it up because it would open a hornets nest of most of them being guilty of

You really need to step out a take a look around other circles now and then 

You mean the stuff Trump promised to get rid of?

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Knowing Trump how accurate do you think that accounting is.  Considering one Saudi lobbying group alone paid $270,000.00 the $150,000.00 seems line chump change. 

if he is being above board, why did he try to get the Irish officials to go 5 hours out of their way to stay at his club?  If he isn’t profiting why spend all the time at his own clubs when he claimed he wouldn’t vacation or golf?

They wrote the check, it’s not a lie. Go eat a dick.

:bc: 

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Derp Derp. “I still remember his screams. I just can’t remember when it happened. “:lies:

Are you serious?  Was I supposed to remember the exact day and time?  I bet he might.  :lmao:

I know that post of mine scared you to death.  It’s a reminder of just how weak you are and what happens when you run your mouth reckless and act like somebody you aren’t out in public.

Ewww.  You’re so pathetic.  Icky!

4 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Did he do what they claim he did? Hold back federal money for personal political  gain. Yes he did.

Do I believe that he should be impeached and removed for doing so , no, not at all.

this