Check your account email address ×

So Greta is a total Fraud. Her tweets and Facebook posts are written by father and a a UN climate activist.

jtssrx

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Greta is not a fraud. She is an autistic child being used by others to push an agenda. Those "others" are the frauds.

So, you are saying......

42D8031F-0F7E-4579-A6A6-88C8E2A7883E.png

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I do like how Greta triggers the right like that maga kid triggered the left.  It's all fun 

Give your head a shake.  Not too hard though.  You don’t want to snap your tiny brain stem.  :lmao:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

So, you are saying......

42D8031F-0F7E-4579-A6A6-88C8E2A7883E.png

Give your head a shake.  Not too hard though.  You don’t want to snap your tiny brain stem.  :lmao:

I'm sorry you and the same supporters were calling her names etc while months ago being angry the left was calling the maga kid names.   You can't have it both ways sir.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I'm sorry you and the same supporters were calling her names etc while months ago being angry the left was calling the maga kid names.   You can't have it both ways sir.  

Your snapped your fucking brain stem.  I told you...not too hard!!!!

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

You can't be serious with this argument?

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I do like how Greta triggers the right like that maga kid triggered the left.  It's all fun 

One of them is being used to push a higher agenda, the other was just on a class trip.

There is a big difference.

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You can't be serious with this argument?

Before I say anything, I disagree with her or her parents but are you saying no one here is calling her names like mc slinger et all were doing to the maga kid? Just asking 

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

One of them is being used to push a higher agenda, the other was just on a class trip.

There is a big difference.

I get that but calling a young person a see you next Tuesday because she triggers them so much is just like the maga kid triggering the left.  I honestly don't think about Greta or what she says at all.  I could give two shits like the maga kid 

Edited by Kev144

Just now, Kev144 said:

Before I say anything, I disagree with her or her parents but are you saying no one here is calling her names like mc slinger et all were doing to the maga kid? Just asking 

Zam called maga kid names, just read it in the thread, a lot of people called the maga kid names..but anyway

One chose to put herself in the public eye knowing there is going to be backlash.

The other was on a school trip, thrust into the public eye without his approval or being able to defend himself, then mocked as news organizations falsified the story to fit their agenda..

Nothing really even close to being the same 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I get that but calling a young person a see you next Tuesday because she triggers them so much is just like the maga kid triggering the left.  I honestly don't think about Greta or what she says at all.  I could give two shits like the maga kid 

I could give a crap about Greta, but her actions from her following can have very negative consequences.

The Maga kid is one and done.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Look! Greta is a total fraud! Told you! What a loser!

[Trump fun boy circle jerk ensues]

I dunno....if you search Greta on here the see you next Tuesday word comes up alot beside her name. :lol: 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

I dunno....if you search Greta on here the see you next Tuesday word comes up alot beside her name. :lol: 

You know its ok to just type CUNT, right?

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

12 minutes ago, frenchy said:

it's not an argument. She triggers many here greatly. The OP for one.

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Look! Greta is a total fraud! Told you! What a loser!

[Trump fun boy circle jerk ensues]

I think you're all missing the point.

They used a kid for a reason. The same reasons they are in our schools with this garbage. 

The child isn't dangerous or concerning it's the people behind her that are. 

Do we really feel it's a good thing they are getting to young kids to buy into the climate agenda?

IMO thier should be laws against it 

• Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

They used and exploited this girl to push their fucked up agenda...fucking pathetic behavior by so called adults. 

• Thanks 3