Check your account email address ×

America is guilty of everything we accuse Iran of doing

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Any body wants to help me pack, let me know.

You just have to give me a bank check for my real estate, and I'll be gone...…………...somewhere, maybe Ontario, or maybe somewhere warmer. 

You could shack up with Kivalvo on his boat...?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You just have to give me a bank check for my real estate, and I'll be gone...…………...somewhere, maybe Ontario, or maybe somewhere warmer. 

You aren't canadian material u fucking homo

2 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

You could shack up with Kivalvo on his boat...?

An oil barge on the Bering Sea? Thanks, but no thanks.   

1 hour ago, The One said:

You aren't canadian material u fucking homo

STFU, you faggot. You can't stop me, you're a homo!!

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

An oil barge on the Bering Sea? Thanks, but no thanks.   

STFU, you faggot. You can't stop me, you're a homo!!

U are nothing but talk you won't move here let alone visit here , FAGGOT !!!ZZ

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Goober Graham said that if Iran retaliates their oil fields are next. 

I heard that interview and think that's just Graham providing sound bites.  There are so many soft targets around the globe both ours and theirs that calling out one high profile one is just for our news boys and their audience.  My .02

12 hours ago, motonoggin said:

https://theweek.com/articles-amp/887283/america-guilty-everything-accuse-iran-doing?__twitter_impression=true

America is guilty of everything we accuse Iran of doing

Events like this bring out the absolute worst in the American foreign policy community. Many conservative writers and thinkers, including former National Security Adviser John Bolton, the Hudson Institute's Michael Doran, and Commentary's Noah Rothman, openly cheered this Putin-style cold-blooded murder of a foreign statesman. Other more supposedly nonpartisan commentators uncritically parroted Trump administration assertions that Iran was planning something bad. Every top Democratic presidential candidate except Bernie Sanders was careful to foreground that Soleimani was a bad guy before condemning the assassination in their initial comments.

The truth is that Soleimani was not all that different from any of about five dozen current and former American politicians and bureaucrats — if anything, he was considerably more restrained about the use of force. Yes, he was involved in a lot of bloody wars — but so was every American president since 2000, and besides half the wars he fought in were started or fueled by the United States. It's just another instance of America's gigantic hypocrisy when it comes to war.

As writer Derek Davison explains, Soleimani was no ordinary general. He was more like a cross between the American vice president and the secretary of state — one of the two or three most famous and powerful people in Iran behind Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei. Soleimani commanded the Quds Force, a Special Forces-type operation supporting Iranian allies in Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, and many other countries. American hardliners hate him mainly for supporting Hezbollah and Hamas, and for arming insurgents who fought the American occupation of Iraq. Incidentally, as recently as September 2015, Trump plainly had no idea whatsoever who Soleimani was. Indeed, as Mehdi Hasan writes at The Intercept, when Hugh Hewitt asked him about the Quds Force, he thought Hewitt had said "Kurds."

So yes, Soleimani has fueled a lot of nasty conflicts and killed a lot of people, directly or indirectly, many of them American soldiers — though it's worth noting also that much of his recent effort has been dedicated to fighting ISIS (with great effectiveness, by all accounts) in a tacit uneasy alliance with U.S. forces.

Yet even the worst of Soleimani's record pales in comparison with the most blood-drenched American warmongers. If Soleimani deserves condemnation for arming Iraqi insurgents, then George W. Bush and Dick Cheney deserve 10 times as much for starting the war in the first place. It was a pointless, illegal war of aggression sold on lies that obliterated Iraqi society and killed perhaps half a million people, almost all of them innocent civilians. (Our own Soleimani, General David Petraeus, was connected to the operation of Iraqi torture dungeons and paramilitary death squads during the fight against the insurgency.)

If Soleimani deserves blame for helping Bashar al-Assad brutally defeat Syrian rebels, Henry Kissinger deserves 10 times as much for orchestrating the bombing slaughter of perhaps a quarter million Cambodians and paving the way for the Khmer Rouge genocide that killed 1.7 million people.

If any accused war criminal at an airport is fair game, then there are a lot of people in D.C. and Northern Virginia who better start traveling by train or ship.

Indeed, the Quds Force itself was originally created during the Iran-Iraq War, which was started by a heavily U.S.-backed Saddam Hussein in 1980. A million Iranians died in the grueling eight-year conflict. And the reason the Islamic Republic exists in the first place is because the United States and Britain toppled Iran's fledgling democracy in 1953 and installed a brutal dictator.

It is not exactly hard to understand why Iran — like about every other country in the Middle East — keeps some brutal, hard people like Soleimani around. It's a violent, unstable neighborhood, and war is an unavoidable reality. And no country is more responsible for that fact than the United States.

Chauvinist American commentators always presume America has the best intentions, and that the American military is composed of saintly warrior-poets. The reality is that the lumbering American colossus has unleashed a Thirty Years' War-level of violent chaos all around Iran for no good reason at all. We are ruled by a president who recently reversed the demotion of a guy turned in by his own fellow soldiers for war crimes — namely, gleefully murdering helpless prisoners, old men, and little girls for sport.

The apparent fact that the Soleimani assassination was carried out by drone strike at a civilian airport really is the perfect capstone for the last two decades of lunatic American violence. Nothing deflates the hysterically macho chest-thumping self-image of American warmongers than the fact that for the last decade and more the signature U.S. method of killing people has been a robot plus a gamer in a box 10,000 miles away. Raining down drone missiles on a guy in plain sight at a civilian airport — built at vast expense with U.S. money, by the way — just drives the cowardice home further. Nothing gets the armchair generals more fired up than vaporizing somebody who can't defend themselves or fight back in any way.

This'll piss off the Trumpsters.

12 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You won't like Ontario.  Don't let the few that post here fool you. We aren't nearly racist or stupid enough for the likes of you.

Stay where you are or go live with Shit tickler. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, spin_dry said:

The cool thing about America is that we don’t have to pack. 

Imagine if every type of person that 1250 didn't want in the US during his lifetime had left. It'd be nothing but inbred greying white guys of the same religion with no one to blame anything on. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You won't like Ontario.  Don't let the few that post here fool you. We aren't nearly racist or stupid enough for the likes of you.

Damn girl.....Negative 2K coming up soon for you! See how well liked and respected you are round here? Only rivaled by momo  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Damn girl.....Negative 2K coming up soon for you! See how well liked and respected you are round here? Only rivaled by momo  :lol: 

What's taking so long? You claimed it would happen by Christmas.  The rest of you Pussy Ass Bitches need to be as committed as Momo. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What's taking so long? You claimed it would happen by Christmas.  The rest of you Pussy Ass Bitches need to be as committed as Momo. 

You're the second most popular person here.......in your own little way!  :bc: 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Imagine if every type of person that 1250 didn't want in the US during his lifetime had left. It'd be nothing but inbred greying white guys of the same religion with no one to blame anything on. 

Never said anytime I wanted anyone to leave the the US, your a little slow so I'll make it easy or you, if folks don't like the way we run the US you can leave at anytime and I'll help you pack, get it Mr. Dense no brain??

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

Never said anytime I wanted anyone to leave the the US, your a little slow so I'll make it easy or you, if folks don't like the way we run the US you can leave at anytime and I'll help you pack, get it Mr. Dense no brain??

Why don't you leave since you have such a big problem with freedom of speech? 

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Barb is busy timesharing Eurotrash bus tours shaming the USA with the locals.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, The One said:

U are nothing but talk you won't move here let alone visit here , FAGGOT !!!ZZ

LMAO!!! I can go up there and build a custom waterfront, giant log cabin!! I'll have my Tuff 28/860, Yamaha Sidewinder w/chip, and I'll pass everything in sight!!! LMAO!!! I'll catch all the trout, bass, and shoot all the big bucks, and with my money I'll have young broads strokin' my Johnson!!! There is nothing you can do about it, and if you try, I'll pay some tough bastids to mop the street with your face!!! LMMFAO!!!   :bigfinger: You just got " OWNED AGAIN " FAGGOT!!!!          

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

That goes for you too, asswipe!!!!  :finger2:     It was ME that said the minorities suck here, not 1250!!

Not only the minorities, many fukkin whites suck here too. No-good bastids everywhere.  America has a lot of punk bastards. That's why we have so much road-rage, and a high crime rate.

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

He wouldn’t like Ontario because it’s a shithole.