Check your account email address ×

America is guilty of everything we accuse Iran of doing

16 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

LMAO!!! I can go up there and build a custom waterfront, giant log cabin!! I'll have my Tuff 28/860, Yamaha Sidewinder w/chip, and I'll pass everything in sight!!! LMAO!!! I'll catch all the trout, bass, and shoot all the big bucks, and with my money I'll have young broads strokin' my Johnson!!! There is nothing you can do about it, and if you try, I'll pay some tough bastids to mop the street with your face!!! LMMFAO!!!   :bigfinger: You just got " OWNED AGAIN " FAGGOT!!!!          

That goes for you too, asswipe!!!!  :finger2:     It was ME that said the minorities suck here, not 1250!!

Not only the minorities, many fukkin whites suck here too. No-good bastids everywhere.  America has a lot of punk bastards. That's why we have so much road-rage, and a high crime rate.

Again all B.S TALK LMAO!!!ALL B.S !! 

7 minutes ago, frenchy said:

He wouldn’t like Ontario because it’s a shithole. 

Babe Winkelman says Ontario is the balls for hunting and fishing. I think if I go check it out, I'll agree. 

Why does this little dog follow Z into every thread.   Guy can't post anything with out the groupies following.  Damn.  Mach posts they jump.   Guy pulls the strings YUGE!

Just now, Kev144 said:

Why does this little dog follow Z into every thread.   Guy can't post anything with out the groupies following.  Damn.  Mach posts they jump.   Guy pulls the strings YUGE!

It's his dupe

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, The One said:

Again all B.S TALK LMAO!!!ALL B.S !! 

Hey, will you tell Freedomsledders why you aren't out with your buds or a girl-friend?  I'm old, I have an excuse for being on here. 

Wait a minute, I answered my own question. You're 16, and don't have any pals, no girl-friend, and you're GAY!!! 

LMMFAO!!! Wow, it must suck to be you!!!   :owned:    OWNAGE, TO THE MAX!!!!!!! 

4 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Northern Ontario is the best

How about on Georgian Bay? I wanna' be on a big lake. Ontario is pretty big, it would take forever to explore up there, but I think the right location could be narrowed-down by researching. :bc:

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

How about on Georgian Bay? I wanna' be on a big lake. Ontario is pretty big, it would take forever to explore up there, but I think the right location could be narrowed-down by researching. :bc:

Gbay is nice it's yuuge. Just a Bay in Lake Huron.   You are still semi close to Toronto though.   

Just now, Kev144 said:

Gbay is nice it's yuuge. Just a Bay in Lake Huron.   You are still semi close to Toronto though.   

Oh no!!!! I saw a pic of giant 6 lane highways near Toronto!!! That's the last thing I wanna' see!!  :dunno:

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh no!!!! I saw a pic of giant 6 lane highways near Toronto!!! That's the last thing I wanna' see!!  :dunno:

You can get a few hours away though.   Still seems too close to me :lol: 

Just now, Kev144 said:

You can get a few hours away though.   Still seems too close to me :lol: 

I'm thinkin' north on rt. 69/400 from Midland toward port Parry, and beyond. Sheesh, if I go any further I'll be in Hudson Bay!!!! LMAO!!   :lmao:   Ontario is a big MOFO!!!!  

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I'm thinkin' north on rt. 69/400 from Midland toward port Parry, and beyond. Sheesh, if I go any further I'll be in Hudson Bay!!!! LMAO!!   :lmao:   Ontario is a big MOFO!!!!  

I have a place just outside of midland in Port severn :bc:  rent a place for winter just south of North Bay :bc: 

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

I have a place just outside of midland in Port severn :bc:  rent a place for winter just south of North Bay :bc: 

45 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They dislike Toronto fags so it's fine.

I would have to actually spend a week up there EXPLORING. Maybe longer. What I picture in my mind as being a good area, might not be.  Places up there on the water, ARE NOT CHEAP!!!!   

I would just have to get up there and look around. 

There's a nice lake down here ( Winnepesauukee ) but it's very expensive, and very crowded. 

I can't stand TRAFFIC.  

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I would have to actually spend a week up there EXPLORING. Maybe longer. What I picture in my mind as being a good area, might not be.  Places up there on the water, ARE NOT CHEAP!!!!   

There's a nice lake down here ( Winnepesauukee ) but it's very expensive, and very crowded. 

I can't stand TRAFFIC.  

Nothing is cheap here, my slanty shanty could fetch 600k and its getting knocked down in  2021.

Ask about foreign ownership.

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, will you tell Freedomsledders why you aren't out with your buds or a girl-friend?  I'm old, I have an excuse for being on here. 

Wait a minute, I answered my own question. You're 16, and don't have any pals, no girl-friend, and you're GAY!!! 

LMMFAO!!! Wow, it must suck to be you!!!   :owned:    OWNAGE, TO THE MAX!!!!!!! 

Answer this kev144 with such a hot lady and he is here 24/7 LMMFAO !!!!

52 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I can't stand TRAFFIC.  

Just a pipe dream never going to happen !!! 

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Says DRAGGY 

19 minutes ago, The One said:

Just a pipe dream never going to happen !!! 

There is cheaper places in small towns in the Muskas lots of lakes and fishing , not a huge traffic areas, such as port Sydney south river powannson burkes falls its endless private and not busy with assholes beauty lakes all over !!! This goes out to Polaris 550 it is fucking beautiful up that way 

Edited by The One

1 hour ago, The One said:

Answer this kev144 with such a hot lady and he is here 24/7 LMMFAO !!!!

Hot ladies don't need a tool at their side all day.  They want to shop for nice things, and only a loser would want to tag along.

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Hot ladies don't need a tool at their side all day.  They want to shop for nice things, and only a loser would want to tag along.

No kidding ,so now Polaris 550 understands