Check your account email address ×

While big oil is busy convincing idiots on here that climate change is fake..

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Calls me thin skinned,  spends hours with his butt buddies looking for old posts to get triggered by.:taunt:

:lol: You're still butthurt from months ago when I gave you a handful of fingers?  :hay:

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

A handful of fingers is what you and Limp1 give to each other. 

You sound like a 3rd grader so it's hard to acknowledge that you're mid 50's. You were home schooled weren't you?  :lol: 

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sounds like your kind of guy. A Liar and a fraud. 

Patrick Moore is a Canadian nuclear energy advocate and founder of Greenspirit Enterprises, a PR company he started in 1991 that works “with many leading organizations in forestry, biotechnology, aquaculture and plastics, developing solutions in the areas of natural resources, biodiversity, energy and climate change.” [3]

Moore is often incorrectly referred to as a founder of Greenpeace. According to a statement by Greenpeace, “Patrick Moore frequently portrays himself as a founder or co-founder of Greenpeace, and many news outlets have repeated this characterization. Although Mr. Moore played a significant role in Greenpeace Canada for several years, he did not found Greenpeace.” [49][4]

Although Moore worked with Greenpeace Canada and Greenpeace International between 1981 and 1986, he broke away from the organisation after he concluded that “the environmental movement had abandoned science and logic in favor of emotion and sensationalism.” According to Greenpeace, “what Moore really saw was an opportunity for financial gain. Since then he has gone from defender of the planet to a paid representative of corporate polluters.” [2][5]

After he left Greenpeace, Moore began work with the Nuclear Energy Institute front group, the Clean and Safe Energy Coalition (CASEnergy). Moore stepped down from his leadership role at CASEnergy in January 2013, however said he would remain an active member[16][38][39],

Moore has worked for the mining industry, the logging industry, PVC manufacturers, the nuclear industry, and in defense of biotechnology. Greenpeace issued a 2010 statement distancing itself from Moore, saying he “exploits long gone ties with Greenpeace to sell himself as a speaker and pro-corporate spokesperson, usually taking positions that Greenpeace opposes.” [5]

Moore has been criticized for his relations with “polluters and clear-cutters” through his consultancy. His primary income since the early 1990s has been consulting and publicly speaking for a variety of corporations and lobby groups such as the Nuclear Energy Institute. [7], [8]

As of 2014, Moore was also listed as a board member of NextEnergy, a Canadian energy services company. [6]

Refusal to Drink Pesticide that “Won't Hurt You”

After the World Health Organization released a study concluding that glyphosate, the active ingredient in Monsanto's Roundup herbicide, is “probably carcinogenic,” Pat Moore told a French filmmaker that glyphosate is safe to drink. [50], [51]

Upon being offered some glyphosate to try, Moore refused to take up his own suggestion, ending the interview and telling the filmmaker, “I'm not an idiot.” Video below. [52]

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Sounds like your kind of guy. A Liar and a fraud. 

Patrick Moore is a Canadian nuclear energy advocate and founder of Greenspirit Enterprises, a PR company he started in 1991 that works “with many leading organizations in forestry, biotechnology, aquaculture and plastics, developing solutions in the areas of natural resources, biodiversity, energy and climate change.” [3]

Moore is often incorrectly referred to as a founder of Greenpeace. According to a statement by Greenpeace, “Patrick Moore frequently portrays himself as a founder or co-founder of Greenpeace, and many news outlets have repeated this characterization. Although Mr. Moore played a significant role in Greenpeace Canada for several years, he did not found Greenpeace.” [49][4]

Although Moore worked with Greenpeace Canada and Greenpeace International between 1981 and 1986, he broke away from the organisation after he concluded that “the environmental movement had abandoned science and logic in favor of emotion and sensationalism.” According to Greenpeace, “what Moore really saw was an opportunity for financial gain. Since then he has gone from defender of the planet to a paid representative of corporate polluters.” [2][5]

After he left Greenpeace, Moore began work with the Nuclear Energy Institute front group, the Clean and Safe Energy Coalition (CASEnergy). Moore stepped down from his leadership role at CASEnergy in January 2013, however said he would remain an active member[16][38][39],

Moore has worked for the mining industry, the logging industry, PVC manufacturers, the nuclear industry, and in defense of biotechnology. Greenpeace issued a 2010 statement distancing itself from Moore, saying he “exploits long gone ties with Greenpeace to sell himself as a speaker and pro-corporate spokesperson, usually taking positions that Greenpeace opposes.” [5]

Moore has been criticized for his relations with “polluters and clear-cutters” through his consultancy. His primary income since the early 1990s has been consulting and publicly speaking for a variety of corporations and lobby groups such as the Nuclear Energy Institute. [7], [8]

As of 2014, Moore was also listed as a board member of NextEnergy, a Canadian energy services company. [6]

Refusal to Drink Pesticide that “Won't Hurt You”

After the World Health Organization released a study concluding that glyphosate, the active ingredient in Monsanto's Roundup herbicide, is “probably carcinogenic,” Pat Moore told a French filmmaker that glyphosate is safe to drink. [50], [51]

Upon being offered some glyphosate to try, Moore refused to take up his own suggestion, ending the interview and telling the filmmaker, “I'm not an idiot.” Video below. [52]

He's spot on.  

23 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: You're still butthurt from months ago when I gave you a handful of fingers?  :hay:

It's quite funny I probably haven't given him one in a few months, just got the ball rolling..But you know how a woman responds when they are pissed,..Anything and everything you ever did comes up like it happened yesterday..I don't think Barb could be anymore woman like with out going full on Catlin Jenner..

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

It's quite funny I probably haven't given him one in a few months, just got the ball rolling..But you know how a woman responds when they are pissed,..Anything and everything you ever did comes up like it happened yesterday..I don't think Barb could be anymore woman like with out going full on Catlin Jenner..

So she's lying / exaggerating / embellishing yet again? I've been sitting back laughing as she tanks ever since and by the sounds of it, you too? 

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

:lol:

Maybe he did.

• Haha 1

Just now, Skidooski said:

So she's lying / exaggerating / embellishing yet again? I've been sitting back laughing as she tanks ever since and by the sounds of it, you too? 

Oh yes, it's quite the view watching Barb's downward spiral.. haha!!

40 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Drought contributes to wildfires flat earth boy.  

I know your hero says it's because they didn't rake the forests.  I'm sure he's convinced that the Aussies should have rakes the outback. 

Man mad Climate change is more of a threat than Iran was, the earth isn't flat, Donald Trump is a liar that plays golf during his Presidency.

These are facts, tell them to all your flat earth friends who proudly claim to have members around the globe.

Not that this will matter to you but there us factual statical evidence that shows Australia to be the driest continent in the world

calling me flat earth boy doesn’t change that fact

Just now, jtssrx said:

Not that this will matter to you but there us factual statical evidence that shows Australia to be the driest continent in the world

calling me flat earth boy doesn’t change that fact

No, this is new.

6 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

6 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Sounds like you pussy ass bitches get some low quality women. Probably well deserved.

might surprise you that not all women are the same.  Shitheads like you will never find that out though. 

It is funny that you are accusing me of acting like a women when you and the rest of the pussy ass bitches are trying to turn this site into a popularity contest. I guess neither of you need a women when you get your fill from each other. 

4 hours ago, irv said:

Poor, Kervin. Tries so hard but ends up on his face every time :lol:

Kevvy boom boom.jpg

Bet diapers show up on your feed a lot diaper boy.  How many times did you shit your snowsuit before you had to give up sledding?

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I didn’t complain. I was asking whether the ratings had any affect.  If a negative rating eventually got a person banned, I could see a Pussy Ass Bitch like you losing sleep. 
But it’s only a Pussy Ass Bitch counter. You and skidooski were leading that pack for a while but Momo Beavis and SVD took  over.  

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Sounds like you pussy ass bitches get some low quality women. Probably well deserved.

might surprise you that not all women are the same.  Shitheads like you will never find that out though. 

It is funny that you are accusing me of acting like a women when you and the rest of the pussy ass bitches are trying to turn this site into a popularity contest. I guess neither of you need a women when you get your fill from each other. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Bet diapers show up on your feed a lot diaper boy.  How many times did you shit your snowsuit before you had to give up sledding?

A woman scorned right there fellas..

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Irv is an active sledder who just retired.  He also mentioned where he's from.:lol:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Now your wife is better than any other members wives too?

Yup...gonna need you to post that pic and whatever resume comes with it.

I won't wait though.....it's ok...we know we can all take your word for it.

:lol: