Check your account email address ×

Happy 2020 from Arctic Cat

10 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

My buddy just picked up a 900t this past Friday, snow check someone backed out of..I'm interested in taking it for a spin if winter shoes back up..One thing I didn't like was it's just sitting in his shop, asked him to start it..I could put the throttle to the bar before the engine even thought about picking up some rpm..Very lackadaisical in throttle response..Nice looking sled though

IMG_20191230_134553675.jpg

That chassis is 13 years old. Cat made the barney in 07. Ugliest sled ever made is the new barneydoo.

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

That chassis is 13 years old. Cat made the barney in 07. Ugliest sled ever made is the new barneydoo.

Thanks for sharing

31 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Barney was actually a good sled

Last good sled cat made was a Barney

G4 is an excellent chassis and shares nothing with an xp

I still have one. The kid is riding it. 64000kms and counting. Hell ya it is a good sled. Most solid well built sled ever made.

1 minute ago, ManOnManOral said:

I still have one. The kid is riding it. 64000kms and counting. Hell ya it is a good sled. Most solid well built sled ever made.

I never appreciated it when it was being produced. I rode sleds a bit differently then. It's just a good trail sled

1 hour ago, ManOnManOral said:

:lol: not even close, but you go with that :lmao:

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  theres literally nothing the same between the G4 and XP sleds

You have to be a complete retard to believe that the XP and G4 are even remotely close. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

I don't like that skidoo is using Arctic cat green and Arctic cat is using Polaris lime squeeze! Stay in your lane ffs!

One of my buds just picked up a lime skidoo. Looks even worse than the cat lime. Both make me want to hurl.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Edmo said:

One of my buds just picked up a lime skidoo. Looks even worse than the cat lime. Both make me want to hurl.

The '20 Green XRS and X Renegade, '18 Silver and Green Renegade XRS,  '17 & '19 Silver and Orange Renegade XRS  look fucking terrible 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

The '20 Green XRS and X Renegade, '18 Silver and Green Renegade XRS,  '17 & '19 Silver and Orange Renegade XRS  look fucking terrible 

Yeah, I thought it wouldn't look too bad until you see it in person then it's like wow, nevermind I don't want it , online pics/brochure doesn't look too bad for that color setup until you see it front of you. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Yeah, I thought it wouldn't look too bad until you see it in person then it's like wow, nevermind I don't want it , online pics/brochure doesn't look too bad for that color setup until you see it front of you. 

:bc:

8 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

Still better looking than that but ugly g4

I dont think so.....the shape of the barney is just so fucking ugly it's nearly impossible to make it look good

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1