Check your account email address ×

Happy 2020 from Arctic Cat

2 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

Doo has always made just a decent looking sled. Polaris and cat it's either beautiful or butt ugly, no in between. Axys and Procross are both sweet.

I dont mind the g4 looks....its pretty sweet

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

The '20 Green XRS and X Renegade, '18 Silver and Green Renegade XRS,  '17 & '19 Silver and Orange Renegade XRS  look fucking terrible 

wrong,  manta is the most tremendous of colors.  I'll agree on the silver and green and silver and orange though.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

:wrong:  

Best looking doo ever (on snow not pics) might have been the 15 Freeride although I have to say the new freerides super sharp as well.   

The Ronald McDonald Freeride? 

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:wrong:  

Best looking doo ever (on snow not pics) might have been the 15 Freeride although I have to say the new freerides super sharp as well.   

I didn’t like that blue at first but it’s growing on me. Wish we could get that on the trail sleds.

Two of the best looking sleds on snow. 

Polaris IQ in nuclear sunset orange (the best colour) and then the 2010 dragon with the IQ raw chassis and matte red. So good.

I miss both those sleds..

FB_IMG_1577982400290.jpg

Edited by Tomas.
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

I didn’t like that blue at first but it’s growing on me. Wish we could get that on the trail sleds.

I like the blue on the '17 Freeride. Just not the green with it. Would have looked awesome with some white and black. The green is 👎🏼   Same with the 2020 FR  

And the Makita looking Freeride is just absolutely disgusting.  Uglies colors ever.  I get it, Makita is a SnoX sponsor, but what does that even have to do with the Freeride? 

The red and white on the 2020 BC XRS is awesome. I wish I could have ordered and MXZ XRS in those colors 

8 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I like the blue on the '17 Freeride. Just not the green with it. Would have looked awesome with some white and black. The green is 👎🏼   Same with the 2020 FR  

And the Makita looking Freeride is just absolutely disgusting.  Uglies colors ever.  I get it, Makita is a SnoX sponsor, but what does that even have to do with the Freeride? 

The red and white on the 2020 BC XRS is awesome. I wish I could have ordered and MXZ XRS in those colors 

they should have done the manta instead of the white on the BC XRS.  Great color combo.  

freeride.jpg

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

wrong,  manta is the most tremendous of colors.  I'll agree on the silver and green and silver and orange though.  

I am not a fan of Orange or Purple on a sled. Fuck that shit!

6 hours ago, Tomas. said:

Two of the best looking sleds on snow. 

Polaris IQ in nuclear sunset orange (the best colour) and then the 2010 dragon with the IQ raw chassis and matte red. So good.

I miss both those sleds..

FB_IMG_1577982400290.jpg

Sept_ScandalGifs_LittleGirl.gif_cf.gif.d100dfccd30607be4ce4e33eae406c24.gif

3 hours ago, Anler said:

I am not a fan of Orange or Purple on a sled. Fuck that shit!

I think that Green and Purple new Cat looks pretty sweet.