Check your account email address ×

Any non faggot sledders in NE Minnesota?

16 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Themed off the old Scorpions :dunno:

Not sure.....I bought the entire set of plastics off a big dollar outlaw sled that was being parted.

I just love deep red ruby metallic. Its damn near the same color as the vette I crashed :lol:

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Not sure.....I bought the entire set of plastics off a big dollar outlaw sled that was being parted.

I just love deep red ruby metallic. Its damn near the same color as the vette I crashed :lol:

That is about the best color Ive seen on a Barney sled. 

That thing should be a rocket. What is the max HP with the tune you will have on it. 

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yup.....but it's the best looking barney I've ever seen lol

Honestly, it's the best looking one I've ever seen.  

10 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Yes, you better be there with your Barney

I haven't been on one that went over 200. 150 maybe.  You'll be fine. Certainly no worse than the first brisk ride last year. I literally couldn't take one more mile. Never been happier to see the truck in my life.

They've slowly crept up in mileage over they years and the numbers attending has grown.  We used to do 7-9 people for 130 or so and have a ball and not have to wait 30 mins for stragglers or circle back to see who went into the pickers.  Now it's become too taxing with too much windshield time.  Meh...they are still fun though.  We'll see.  I may go anyway but, it's likely I'm going to turn back before we hit fucking Canada!  

BTW...got me a set of those LED's I'm putting in today.  Prolly burn my V/R out.  :lol: 

10 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

How fast is brisk?  Like down a take of 91 in 70 miles brisk, or barely crack 7000rpm brisk?

How big is the tank?  :lmao: I'd say they are a good fun pace through the woods.  Not racing speeds but, if you fell behind, you were gonna work to get caught back up.  When the snow would soften up, a couple of us would head to the front and then let fly....plenty of stupidness happening then.  Many find the speeds a bit uncomfortable, especially if their idea of "riding' is lakes, trailheads and saddlebagging but, it's a great workout and good learning/refresher ride if somebody wants to ride serious and sober....and learn how suspensions are supposed to work.,  :bc: 

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

7000 rpms on a faggot sx sled is probably 29 mph

Prolly around 60 but, it only took me 1800 R's to get there!  

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahhh...good eye Mr. Fordy!!!

1F321F5C-7C7E-4B08-A83B-F0EB03A97B6E.thumb.jpeg.5fcc9339c2729f744cdd6a81ec92c035.jpeg

:bc:

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

:bc:

On 12/26/2019 at 6:57 PM, Ez ryder said:

hit me up if thinking about longville aria a bud is coming up to my cabin in 2 weeks I think if timing works you could run with us. rmk and summit and assult . mostly power line gas line and flowage and lake to lake shit nothing great 

Yup going somewhere in Minnesota Jan 11-12th to chase snow, we got 2" of snow here it sucks. Got to river ride last weekend until buddy blew his beltsketch-1576961265820.thumb.png.70ddbeeb4e36bbb08cab91bf9b985e3a.png

7 minutes ago, Original Lummox said:

Yup going somewhere in Minnesota Jan 11-12th to chase snow, we got 2" of snow here it sucks. Got to river ride last weekend until buddy blew his beltsketch-1576961265820.thumb.png.70ddbeeb4e36bbb08cab91bf9b985e3a.png

You should do the HCS “Brisker” on the 11th.  Guaranteed not to disappoint if you like fun trails.  

14 hours ago, Original Lummox said:

Who was it here that didn't ever carry spare belts with their sleds?  Huzy?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

Who was it here that didn't ever carry spare belts with their sleds?  Huzy?

It’s ok, he can just use somebody else’s spare belt.  Or, they can burn theirs up, ruining their day towing him all the way back to his truck....30 miles away.  No big deal.  

There’s always one of these types around.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It’s ok, he can just use somebody else’s spare belt.  Or, they can burn theirs up, ruining their day towing him all the way back to his truck....30 miles away.  No big deal.  

There’s always one of these types around.

yeah no shit even some who know better . few weeks back a bud was giving me shit because I stoped a a doo dealer on way to trail head  to pay retail for a shitty doo belt . guess who blew a belt and did not have a extra with him . fucker fucked up 2 other guys day and worse part the dealer we stoped at also sold Polaris parts 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah no shit even some who know better . few weeks back a bud was giving me shit because I stoped a a doo dealer on way to trail head  to pay retail for a shitty doo belt . guess who blew a belt and did not have a extra with him . fucker fucked up 2 other guys day and worse part the dealer we stoped at also sold Polaris parts 

There is absolutely no reason or excuse for not carrying a spare belt...none, zilch, zero, nada. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

There is absolutely no reason or excuse for not carrying a spare belt...none, zilch, zero, nada. 

yeah especaly after giving a guy shit about what a pos old tech belt cost at the dealer counter  on your way to go ridding .< because we get dayco at cost>  I was real pissed . it gets worse another guy gave him his used belt . then that guys belt blew . so he was like give me my belt back . after some bickering he got his belt back . we road back to trucks and I had to drive a hr north to load a sled manually on to a trailer .

this is a guy who put 2500 to 3000 mi a yr on . done with that shit for some time 

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

There’s enough things that can go wrong out there already that can wreck a good day.  To go out without the basics just means you are a tax on everyone you ride with....no thanks. 

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly.