Check your account email address ×

Any non faggot sledders in NE Minnesota?

3 minutes ago, Original Lummox said:

How's the conditions, might head down in a couple weeks. Conditions rot ass up here . How's the Range, Virginia Town Chilsholm or closer to Duluth. Any recommendations for hotels ? Can you legally ride off trail down there? 974901157_sketch-15764509563922.thumb.png.712a4d1263f1e99bb7547712f6e444b0.png

Conditions have taken a bit of hit , further north of the range is better.

Trails from Cook area and north to Orr are still in great shape and we are gonna get a good bit of snow this weekend.

There is zero off trail here because we arent faggots in MN.

If you wanna trail ride I should be ready to roll next week

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trails from Cook area and north to Orr are still in great shape and we are gonna get a good bit of snow this weekend.

Our weekend tomorrow is a bust. You wanna ride next weekend? Seriously, I’d be interested. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

Our weekend tomorrow is a bust. You wanna ride next weekend? Seriously, I’d be interested. 

We are supposed to get 10-14 here this weekend and more further north. If we get even half that it will be prime.

My sled will be ready and I'm gon a pile on miles next weekend. 

You are more than welcome here.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Original Lummox said:

How's the conditions, might head down in a couple weeks. Conditions rot ass up here . How's the Range, Virginia Town Chilsholm or closer to Duluth. Any recommendations for hotels ? Can you legally ride off trail down there? 974901157_sketch-15764509563922.thumb.png.712a4d1263f1e99bb7547712f6e444b0.png

Nice setup ya got there Freeze. :ylsuper:

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Original Lummox said:

Stay closer to the shore.  The North Shore State Trail (NSST) is good....the further south the better.  Duluth-Two Harbors and up past Silver bay are all damn nice.

35 minutes ago, bussman said:

There’s is the initial “Brisk Ride” on Jan 11th kicking off in Silver Bay and heading north.  180-300 miles so, should be your bag.  

31 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We are supposed to get 10-14 here this weekend and more further north. If we get even half that it will be prime.

My sled will be ready and I'm gon a pile on miles next weekend. 

You are more than welcome here.

YOO TOO!!!

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Stay closer to the shore.  The North Shore State Trail (NSST) is good....the further south the better.  Duluth-Two Harbors and up past Silver bay are all damn nice.

There’s is the initial “Brisk Ride” on Jan 11th kicking off in Silver Bay and heading north.  180-300 miles so, should be your bag.  

YOO TOO!!!

You guys doing the nsst hcs ride the 11th?

Edited by f7ben

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

state forest roads and trails all legal unless posted.  Chippewa nothing alowed off the roads or trails or flowage .but  plenty to be had still .

but yes north central MN is deff more geard to fat drunk old men with little skills but to follow a ribbon .

was up around bemidji today pretty good snow there also . 

after sat most of north  central MN shoukd be good again 

the flowages are still pretty fun where grasses hold snow high and fluffy if they have not been tore up yet 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Original Lummox said:

hit me up if thinking about longville aria a bud is coming up to my cabin in 2 weeks I think if timing works you could run with us. rmk and summit and assult . mostly power line gas line and flowage and lake to lake shit nothing great 

2 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

Just got to the cabin and the trail crossings at the roads and along the roads all looked great. They'll groom overnight  

i took truck from longville to Hackensack to walker to bemidji today all trails looked good like hit in the last 24 to 48 hrs. every one I saw had fresh ribbon at least on the sides  

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

What does that even mean? :lol:

It means nobody rides off trail here because there arent many faggots here who like to doddle around on 2 tracks going 20 mph looking for some retarded faggot fucking hill to try and climb 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

You gonna join us for this FlippedItOverForBrains? 

Next weekend? No can do.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It means nobody rides off trail here because there arent many faggots here who like to doddle around on 2 tracks going 20 mph looking for some retarded faggot fucking hill to try and climb 

Well fair enough. I thought you were trying to say that off trailing riding was dumb period. :lol: