Check your account email address ×

Trump is a existential threat and we can’t wait. He must be impeached now

Pete

So what happened to this supposed threat? They rush impeachment through only to hold up the senate from doing their job? No more rush job? 

What a bunch of phuckin phonies... hahahahaha

• Thanks 2

Just my .02c, but I believe there are a number of factors contributing to the Dems insane desire to get Trump:

First of all, they hate him personally...………..women, pussies, immigrants, Muslims, blacks, disabled, and on and on.

Secondly, they hate his POLITICS...………...anti-Abortion, gun rights, border security, anti-immigrant.

Lastly, they are afraid that with him in power, he will eventually get Obama, Clinton, and the rest of them.

Everything happens for a reason. There is no mystery here. People NEVER relinquish POWER!!!

Pelosi gets wet when she stands at the podium bashing Trump. Yes, even at 78 POWER is intoxicating. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Just my .02c, but I believe there are a number of factors contributing to the Dems insane desire to get Trump:

First of all, they hate him personally...………..women, pussies, immigrants, Muslims, blacks, disabled, and on and on.

Secondly, they hate his POLITICS...………...anti-Abortion, gun rights, border security, anti-immigrant.

Lastly, they are afraid that with him in power, he will eventually get Obama, Clinton, and the rest of them.

Everything happens for a reason. There is no mystery here. People NEVER relinquish POWER!!!

Pelosi gets wet when she stands at the podium bashing Trump. Yes, even at 78 POWER is intoxicating. 

Obviously I don't know with a 100% certainty, but I think that is it for the most part. Trump's anti Liberal Climate change views don't help either as I think the ultimate endgame is more Global than what we are being told or are able to currently see. 

trump1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

As long as their is an R after the name it works for you.

D41CC676-D9EF-4ADA-9D3A-2A6116E4F208.jpeg.d1d1fc6f0b7bb7b72957fe92ac926778.jpeg

By all means, point out your D candidate of choice, compared to the present R choice, who’s name is Donald J. Trump.  I’m all ears.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Still waiting for an honest answer on who Jim is going to vote for and why......

Hold  your breath until I give you an answer.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

20 hours ago, Pete said:

So what happened to this supposed threat? They rush impeachment through only to hold up the senate from doing their job? No more rush job? 

What a bunch of phuckin phonies... hahahahaha

The repubs wanted it to slow down

• Thanks 1

On 12/19/2019 at 2:18 PM, irv said:

Obviously I don't know with a 100% certainty, but I think that is it for the most part. Trump's anti Liberal Climate change views don't help either as I think the ultimate endgame is more Global than what we are being told or are able to currently see. 

On 12/19/2019 at 11:58 AM, Carlos Danger said:

Yea no time call witnesses but the articles of impeachment can sit around for a couple of months.

yet now they are extremely concerned about witnesses.  can't make this shit up.  yet  they go out and try to sell it to all the pampers of the world 

On 12/20/2019 at 7:54 AM, Mainecat said:

The repubs wanted it to slow down

lmfao . how by calling witnesses ? 

even you have to cringe watching your hero's try to sell this round of bullshit.  no i take that back you zit mouth wide open yelling hell yeah they need to call witnesses lmfao to much for words 

16 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Odds are he is a felon, hence his vocation, and thus unable to vote.

:lol:

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

lmfao . how by calling witnesses ? 

even you have to cringe watching your hero's try to sell this round of bullshit.  no i take that back you zit mouth wide open yelling hell yeah they need to call witnesses lmfao to much for words 

He doesn’t cringe at all.  He still thinks his information download he receives every morning is real.

On 12/22/2019 at 1:59 PM, irv said:

It speaks volumes to me that this old hag, is so large and in charge. I do acknowledge that she is not stupid, and has years of experience in the house. However, her agenda is anti-male, and it disgusts me that she is the speaker. I almost can not believe this old, big-titted granny is calling the shots. 

I am not a R or D, I am an equal-opportunity hayta.