Check your account email address ×

Trump is being impeached

Snake

Nobody with any brain matter is paying any attention to the Dem party at this point.  They are just acting out to keep their miserable base of losing misfits together.  Their sound bites yesterday were just funny as fuck.  Just pathetic.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nobody with any brain matter is paying any attention to the Dem party at this point.  They are just acting out to keep their miserable base of losing misfits together.  Their sound bites yesterday were just funny as fuck.  Just pathetic.

I kid you not, they’re planning another pussy hat march.  I mean the first one had such an impact and all.  I have a friend, bless her heart, but gargles on the liberal dogma, and is trying to rally friends to go.  One of her fellow touchy feels posted up on her page, “i’ll forgive someone for voting for him the first time, but not the second!!1!”  :lol:   

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

This is going to blow up in the dems faces spectacularly come November. They’ve spent the entire term manufacturing BS, chasing bogus investigations and lying thru their teeth to get us to believe in their fairy tales.
I could write Trump’ debate talking points right now and seriously enjoy doing it. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I kid you not, they’re planning another pussy hat march.  I mean the first one had such an impact and all.  I have a friend, bless her heart, but gargles on the liberal dogma, and is trying to rally friends to go.  One of her fellow touchy feels posted up on her page, “i’ll forgive someone for voting for him the first time, but not the second!!1!”  :lol:   

Hey!  Advocates against democracy are heroes!!!!!!!

#resist

Emotional twats.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

This is going to blow up in the dems faces spectacularly come November. They’ve spent the entire term manufacturing BS, chasing bogus investigations and lying thru their teeth to get us to believe in their fairy tales.
I could write Trump’ debate talking points right now and seriously enjoy doing it. 

His ads have already written themselves and should be spectacular.  The Dems have looked the fool since day one.

Fox will be the only one to air them I’ll bet.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Whiiiiiiine.....HE GOT CAUGHT.

The only thing he caught was you and your dumb followers.

He will remain president for 5 more years yet 

Now.. fuck off 

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey!  Advocates against democracy are heroes!!!!!!!

#resist

Emotional twats.

Self awareness is sorely lacking with these folks.  None of what is now coming out is having any impact, they’re cemented into their positions.  Thats fine with me, it will be their burden to bear for the next 5 years not mine.  

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Self awareness is sorely lacking with these folks.  None of what is now coming out is having any impact, they’re cemented into their positions.  Thats fine with me, it will be their burden to bear for the next 5 years not mine.  

They were really trying to sell themselves yesterday.  It was seriously so shameful at moments when you could tell they were having a hard time keeping the lies intact.  Oh my.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

She has a civil war going on inside her party no way for her to win every battle.

This was a massive hand grenade for the dems.....now they're left bobbling the fucker with no pin in place and it's going to blow them up 

Edited by f7ben
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Senate won’t convict and life goes on...yet another colossal waste of taxpayer dollars.

Yet the team you regularly cheerlead for was the one wasting them.  Brilliant.

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You sound stupid as usual. 

So do you.

• Thanks 2

Just now, f7ben said:

This was a massive hand grenade for the dems.....now they're left holding the fucker with no pin in place and it's going to blow them up 

They are going to the Senate with no direct evidence and no clear crime. Clinton committed crimes that everyone agreed apon and he stayed in office. Two weeks this ends up on the trash heap of history and now it makes Trump look like a victim. Great work Dems.

• Thanks 2