Check your account email address ×

Always Double Bag Your Gas

Just now, hayward said:

Well, the newly EPA approved gas cans with these new fangled no leak but does leak Obama-nozzles definately forces a body to try and overcome and adapt, but grocery bags?:lol:

I'm happy I have over a dozen of the old type 6 gallon plastic cans. I used to sell them along with other parts so I kept a few. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I'm happy I have over a dozen of the old type 6 gallon plastic cans. I used to sell them along with other parts so I kept a few. 

I've got 4 of those good ones....so much better.

3 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Yeah we have a couple too, but the ultra-violet rays have eaten 'em up and they're now about as trust-worthy as a grocery bag.

I like these vp cans, but damn they're expensive.

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

Yeah we have a couple too, but the ultra-violet rays have eaten 'em up and they're now about as trust-worthy as a grocery bag.

I like these vp cans, but damn they're expensive.

Most of mine are close to 30 years old, BUT I keep them in my sheds.

• Like 1

Not sure why the hell I waited but I finally picked these up.  Soo much better.  Just got tired of these new fangled "vent free" cans I've had to Frankenstein up with my own vents.  Just shitty cans no matter what.  I equate the EPA justifying this shit for retards that shouldn't be around flammables in any fashion anyway.  Like the BarbieHandedBackPeddler.  Morons.

2D90D36A-6B72-4B5F-BB87-37C895C156A7.jpeg

• Like 2

I can see toolkit doing that.  :lol:  

Nobody harder on the environment than the Chinese.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not sure why the hell I waited but I finally picked these up.  Soo much better.  Just got tired of these new fangled "vent free" cans I've had to Frankenstein up with my own vents.  Just shitty cans no matter what.  I equate the EPA justifying this shit for retards that shouldn't be around flammables in any fashion anyway.  Like the BarbieHandedBackPeddler.  Morons.

I never really spilled gas with the old style cans,  the new style ones splash more fuel around by far but hey at least the vapors being recycled back into the can not into the atmosphere ,  SMH

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Angry ginger said:

I never really spilled gas with the old style cans,  the new style ones splash more fuel around by far but hey at least the vapors being recycled back into the can not into the atmosphere ,  SMH

:lol: It's really just plain unbelievable.

50 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Haha...no shit...I use one of those fuckers to gas up my push mower and 5 ounces goes in the tank and a half gallon everywhere else! 🤣

I've used these Shaker hoses for years when filling my sleds in the garage or my boat on my lift. Works pretty slick with zero spillage as long as you make sure the hose is empty before removing it. 

• Like 1

I have one of the vent free gas cans, I found it...full, in the middle of the road on highway 6 south of Durham Ontario.

Glad I stopped, was a potential disaster in the making.

Then I used it...should have poked a hole in it,  dumped the gas in the truck at the time and tossed the can in the ditch. 

Edited by Voodoo
  • Haha 1