Check your account email address ×

Polaris 850 Believe it!!!

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Mine was bulletproof for close to 4000 miles.   Plenty of mods too.   501 rotary valve, shortened Y, UFO's in the carbs........Damn thing was a big bore killer for 800ft.  

Those UFO's were gas hogs. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, Anler said:

Do you bring a trailer full of back up sleds at least? :news: 

I always have one on hand for every trip.   Fuck those fan cooled rentals.  :lol:  

14 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Actually he has two then burned down right now.

My local Poo dealer.

pol3 (2).jpg

Thats a reflash bro. Youve had a bunch of those you should know what that looks like. :lol: 

• Haha 3

Just now, Highmark said:

Had to get the jetting right.  

Had nothing to do with the jetting, the flow kept dumping gas into the case. I took those fuckers off after the first trip. 

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Had nothing to do with the jetting, the flow kept dumping gas into the case. I took those fuckers off after the first trip. 

Never had that problem with them.   Had to majorly change the first 1/3 of throttle jetting.   Sled wouldn't run without the changes.  

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And have all of the power of a 550 fanner right at your fingertips

YAY!!!!!

At least it won’t grenade. Plus she’s equipped to tow that blown up shit off the trail to the junk yard

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And have all of the power of a 550 fanner right at your fingertips

YAY!!!!!

At least it won’t grenade. Plus she’s equipped to tow that blown up shit off the trail to the junk yard

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Mine was bulletproof for close to 4000 miles.   Plenty of mods too.   501 rotary valve, shortened Y, UFO's in the carbs........Damn thing was a big bore killer for 800ft.  

Skidoo had a issue with the wrong size Jet needle. There was a recall to fix the issue..

Brand new.. just hit 300 miles and I went WFO across the lake and at 100mph dead silence and I coasted to a stop. waited a minute and it fired back up. went to the doo dealer in maine and asked if they would fix it..

First question..

"did you buy it here"

Nope

I sat for 3 days while everyone else rode.

1 minute ago, Pete said:

Skidoo had a issue with the wrong size Jet needle. There was a recall to fix the issue..

Brand new.. just hit 300 miles and I went WFO across the lake and at 100mph dead silence and I coasted to a stop. waited a minute and it fired back up. went to the doo dealer in maine and asked if they would fix it..

First question..

"did you buy it here"

Nope

I sat for 3 days while everyone else rode.

Never understood why dealers would do that.   Don't get me wrong my customers come first but you are servicing your brands you sell, NOT just your customers. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Never understood why dealers would do that.   Don't get me wrong my customers come first but you are servicing your brands you sell, NOT just your customers. 

owner was a dick

He no longer has the franchise

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Esp since its the service that keeps them repeat.

27 minutes ago, Anler said:

Thats a reflash bro. Youve had a bunch of those you should know what that looks like. :lol: 

Nope you no longer need to pop the hood for piston jobs!!!!! Just hook up the laptop!

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, thewayout said:

Surface finishes on the case look like shit. I should call those dudes up and go in there and fix that. Smh. Running that face mill way too slow. It almost looks like a setup/prove out part to me :lol: 

Do they spec out a rougher surf finish for gasket sealing?