Check your account email address ×

44% of Americans age 18 to 64 are low-wage workers

7 hours ago, motonoggin said:

And they even get aggressive and defensive when reality threatens to pop their privileged little bubble.

This is why white men are increasingly commiting suicide and going on shooting rampages. They can't handle reality. 

I'm beginning to think that as nuts as you are, this could very well be you. :dunno:

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, motonoggin said:

And they even get aggressive and defensive when reality threatens to pop their privileged little bubble.

This is why white men are increasingly commiting suicide and going on shooting rampages. They can't handle reality. 

:lol: 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Bootlickers:

If the person criticizing capitalism benefits from capitalism, they're a hypocrite and can't criticize capitalism.

Also bootlickers:

If the person criticizing capitalism doesn't benefit from it, their failure to benefit is their fault and they can't criticize capitalism.

The takeaway here is that no one is allowed to criticize capitalism. 

Only barriers to being successful within capitalism are lack of work ethic and fear of risk. 

• Thanks 3

8 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Bootlickers:

If the person criticizing capitalism benefits from capitalism, they're a hypocrite and can't criticize capitalism.

Also bootlickers:

If the person criticizing capitalism doesn't benefit from it, their failure to benefit is their fault and they can't criticize capitalism.

The takeaway here is that no one is allowed to criticize capitalism. 

OK boomer 

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

For sure but I have friends of below average intelligence who are successful because they work hard. 

My friend Mike barely made it through HS and he had all the easy classes. Probably makes 10x  my best year every year running his construction company.

• Thanks 1

Just now, frenchy said:

For sure but I have friends of below average intelligence who are successful because they work hard. 

I didn't necessarily mean they need high levels of intelligence.  Just some.  I've got friends/acquaintances of the same.  Really, if one is just smart enough not to make the same poor decisions (mistakes) over and over, high success levels become much more attainable.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Edmo said:

My friend Mike barely made it through HS and he had all the easy classes. Probably makes 10x  my best year every year running his construction company.

one of my good buddies from down east is like that - literally functionally illiterate and owns a successful roofing and reno company. Buys and flips houses too. He has life by the balls. He works hard and is charismatic - only reason he's successful, not because of his brains.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Is your kid going to live a wealthier more financially secure life than you?  If not then why is that?

12 hours ago, motonoggin said:

It's not about my kids, it's about everyone's kids. 

Its the norm dude or you failed them.

• Thanks 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

"If only I . . . ."

Yep.

I'll gladly take the candidate that has thrown his hat in the ring several times and failed over one that claims to be "all that and a bag of chips" but never balls up to prove it.  At least the one that tried it had the confidence to do so.  What I've found interesting of most of these ones I've met that shut down their own show ("failed" some might call it) is, it wasn't that they couldn't make it, it's just that they realized they didn't really want to.  Running a business from top to bottom is daunting.  Many just realize they don't want to fuck with it and can make great coin just working for others.  

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Edmo said:

27 minutes ago, frenchy said:

one of my good buddies from down east is like that - literally functionally illiterate and owns a successful roofing and reno company. Buys and flips houses too. He has life by the balls. He works hard and is charismatic - only reason he's successful, not because of his brains.

No way, No how.  According to most libs working in the public education system,  you must go to college to be successful.

• Thanks 1

Just now, racer254 said:

No way, No how.  According to most libs working in the public education system,  you must go to college to be successful.

Lmao. And according to a lot of the bougie fucks here too

we don't need no book learnins

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Clearly I'm not talking about my kids.

It's absolutely amazing to me how committed white dudes are to defending this fucked system. 

Of course not, you are spewing shit that does not affect you in any way.:lol:

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lmao. And according to a lot of the bougie fucks here too

we don't need no book learnins

What you need are ideas and those with balls to try and implement them best in a capitalist society.

Those who wrote those books are lacking both.

• Thanks 1