Check your account email address ×

44% of Americans age 18 to 64 are low-wage workers

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Define "works"

Is this a system that "works"?

ep-wages-all.jpg

5de6a78efd9db209722b706a.jpeg

derp

and the “poverty” in the North America is still significantly more comfortable than anywhere with communism 

569E7894-B0E7-43DB-8D82-1BA3933E79BD.png

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Translation: "My kids are privileged white breads, I couldn't care less if the system is fucked"

And here you are passing judgement on two young women you don’t even know.  Didn’t you just accuse everyone of doing that to you?  They both went to state universities, and both worked hard and are recruiters for national firms.  I helped with their tuition, but it wouldn’t have mattered, it was modest anyways.  They saved their money and bought their own homes without my help.  Privileged white breads.  Wow.  :lol: 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

And here you are passing judgement on two young women you don’t even know.  Didn’t you just accuse everyone of doing that to you?  They both went to state universities, and both worked hard and are recruiters for national firms.  I helped with their tuition, but it wouldn’t have mattered, it was modest anyways.  They saved their money and bought their own homes without my help.  Privileged white breads.  Wow.  :lol: 

I love how moto has resorted to nazi ideas to try to prove his ignorant ideas :lol: 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I have a pretty good memory but forgive me if I do not recall with intimate detail everything you've ever posted here.

What was it for?

Funny how you only remember half the story...

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

In all seriousness, your kids wouldn't be the exception to the statistics if it weren't for their privilege. That's basically the definition of privilege.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

The only one in our family who went absolutely nowhere is my youngest cousin.  A Liberal Arts master who couldn't hold a full time job until almost into her mid 40's, after she depleted daddy's money and left him broke.  She would have a great conversation with Moto agreeing with him almost entirely, but she is totally responsible for her own failures.  That she will never own up to.

• Thanks 1

Just now, motonoggin said:

In all seriousness, your kids wouldn't be the exception to the statistics if it weren't for their privilege. That's basically the definition of privilege.

The only privilege they have is being born in America.  The rest was up to them.  And they embraced it. I said to you a couple years ago, if things weren’t working out for you, its up to you to change it.  Things weren’t working out for me 5 years ago and I completely changed careers.  Now its working out awesome.  If an old fuck like me can do it, no reason you can’t either, instead of wasting your time and wallowing in this hatred of the capitalist system.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No, 4 decades of stagnant wages, an ever-widening gap between rich and poor, and an economy running on massive debt prove the system if just fine...

There are young kids graduation in high tech demand careers starting at over 6 figures.  

But everyone should right?

• Thanks 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

The only privilege they have is being born in America.  The rest was up to them.  And they embraced it. I said to you a couple years ago, if things weren’t working out for you, its up to you to change it.  Things weren’t working out for me 5 years ago and I completely changed careers.  Now its working out awesome.  If an old fuck like me can do it, no reason you can’t either, instead of wasting your time and wallowing in this hatred of the capitalist system.

I'm doing fine under the dictatorship of capital, that's not the issue 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

I'm doing fine under the dictatorship of capital, that's not the issue 

So run for public office if you’re so guilt ridden by the failings of our capitalist system.  You’re clearly not convincing anyone here.  :lol:  

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So run for public office if you’re so guilt ridden by the failings of our capitalist system.  You’re clearly not convincing anyone here.  :lol:  

Guilt isn't my motive. And participating in bourgeois democracy won't do shit.

1 hour ago, Tickle Shits said:

Privilege is responsible parenting now :lol: 

you know what’s ruined responsible parenting?

motos ideal system 

A37A48BB-C9DE-42C7-9CA9-FB63B6D9288E.jpeg

Well yeah. Your toddlers  never had to try and survive a brutal beating for  knocking over the TV .   What do you think the chances this child would of been successful adult,  had he survived a lifetime of beatings by his loving single mom? 

16428C8F-9A60-4235-A155-346660C415EA.jpeg

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

nothing funny about it. Why are you being so coy?

You claimed you were emptying your 401K because it was a 'scam' not because you were using the money for anything else.

Just now, frenchy said:

nothing funny about it. Why are you being so coy?

You claimed you were emptying your 401K because it was a 'scam' not because you were using the money for anything else.

It is a scam, but I had more than one reason. Odd that you only remember the parts of the story that are convenient for you. 

Just now, motonoggin said:

It is a scam, but I had more than one reason. Odd that you only remember the parts of the story that are convenient for you. 

what is this stupid game anyways? I don't forget any part of it, I had probably just long lost interest of the subject by the time you revealed anything, which I highly doubt you did anyways based on how this is playing out now.

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

what is this stupid game anyways? I don't forget any part of it, I had probably just long lost interest of the subject by the time you revealed anything, which I highly doubt you did anyways based on how this is playing out now.

Well you seem to remember it better than I do, so you tell me. 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Well you seem to remember it better than I do, so you tell me. 

I already did?

You rambled on about how it was a scam for weeks and made a grand proclamation you were emptying it. Only great investments I can remember you making from roughly around the same time were building on gifted land and your Ram lease. :lol: 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I already did?

You rambled on about how it was a scam for weeks and made a grand proclamation you were emptying it. Only great investments I can remember you making from roughly around the same time were building on gifted land and your Ram lease. :lol: 

Yep and I recall something about using the money from his 401k scam to buy a chromatograph to begin testing and grading pot. 

The problem with Noggins utopia is it doesn't work. It never has worked and it never will work. Human nature will see to that. 

• Thanks 2