Check your account email address ×

Weekend thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

SSFB

Not much going on tonight, just chilling as this is my week for on-call at work(only once every 7 weeks). Probably gonna go out to the bars tomorrow and watch football, we'll see. Maybe stop at the cigar bar too. What's everyone else doing this weekend? Any snow on the ground? We had a few inches but melted now. Sounds like the tank for my CF isn't going to be in until early January so I either gotta get this tank bandaged up or just go buy something else and worry about this sled later(sounds like a better idea). :lol:

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Not much going on tonight, just chilling as this is my week for on-call at work(only once every 7 weeks). Probably gonna go out to the bars tomorrow and watch football, we'll see. Maybe stop at the cigar bar too. What's everyone else doing this weekend? Any snow on the ground? We had a few inches but melted now. Sounds like the tank for my CF isn't going to be in until early January so I either gotta get this tanked bandaged up or just go buy something else and worry about this sled later(sounds like a better idea). :lol:

Hopefully riding the sled. Probably close to a foot here now. Going to melt by Monday and be back by Wednesday possibly. :wtf:

Go buy a new one and worry about the CF later. :bc:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Not much going on tonight, just chilling as this is my week for on-call at work(only once every 7 weeks). Probably gonna go out to the bars tomorrow and watch football, we'll see. Maybe stop at the cigar bar too. What's everyone else doing this weekend? Any snow on the ground? We had a few inches but melted now. Sounds like the tank for my CF isn't going to be in until early January so I either gotta get this tank bandaged up or just go buy something else and worry about this sled later(sounds like a better idea). :lol:

That's what you get for buying a piece of shit sled, you fucking idiot.

510642145_1541936700_giphy.gif.cf(54).gif.88374ee298ea42834efc774fc2759078(1).gif.aee932829be651fa2aedddea8347555b.gif

Got my shocks back so getting everything put back together, cleaned, and twerked ready to go. Headed out Thursday. Hooking up a heated shield on the kids sled and getting that ready too. Other than that setting up Christmas tree and lights, nephews house for birthday... 🙄

We were coming home from shopping and the groomer had gone by. I said to the wife the groceries can wait. Let's try out the sled. I drove down the trail and the wife drove back ( about 30 miles) and was chuckling when I looked around her at the speedo. She didn't realize it was in mph not kms and when we stopped I told her. She said I thought it seemed fast lol. I haven't adjusted anything other than the air susp sofar and it was pretty comfy

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, smokin george said:

We were coming home from shopping and the groomer had gone by. I said to the wife the groceries can wait. Let's try out the sled. I drove down the trail and the wife drove back ( about 30 miles) and was chuckling when I looked around her at the speedo. She didn't realize it was in mph not kms and when we stopped I told her. She said I thought it seemed fast lol. I haven't adjusted anything other than the air susp sofar and it was pretty comfy

:lmao: :lol:

Just booked our ice fishing guide for the end of the month. My bil is flying up from Ga to go with us. He has never seen more than 6” of snow or been ice fishing. I think I’ll put him on the Grampa sled. He owns atvs and a sxs,so he should do fine.

13 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Not doing much, studying all day tomorrow and Sunday, gotta test for my 500t license begining the 16th.

WTF!!! Didn't you take that test already??????  

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

WTF!!! Didn't you take that test already??????  

I'd ask to see his boating license.  We both know he isn't going to score as high as you on a boating test. I bet the fucker didn't pass :news:   

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I'd ask to see his boating license.  We both know he isn't going to score as high as you on a boating test. I bet the fucker didn't pass :news:   

I bet he doesn't even have his BOATERS SAFETY CARD!!!!!   LMAO!!!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So..picked up my wife from the airport after her being gone about two weeks.  Her first words to me?  “You need to shave that shot off your face.”

WTF?!??!  Awe, how sweet....missed you too!

170B976E-0C23-4C60-83CE-92DA31EBF9AE.gif

I suggest you shave, unless you want to be 2weeks plus without any pussy.  :lmao: :owned:

4 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Got the tree up.

217A296F-5447-47F9-A74D-61AD49546B33.jpeg

Attaboy!  Fuck it.  For the first time ever we are gonna slide a fake into the spot.  Just don’t have all the pageantry shit in us this year and daughter doesn’t care so....we’ll see.