Check your account email address ×

Weekend thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

SSFB

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

They never knew what happened before they were dead 

Yeah, gotta think it’s about like taking a bullet to the head point blank from behind. 

4 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I have a Karcher powerwasher with a B&S engine too.  Loaned it to my brother to powerwasher his deck and he fucked the pump up.  New pump wasn't cheap. Almost as much as what the Ryobi cost. I like the B&S better than that Honda that's in the Ryobi. 

You can’t let them idle without using the pump, blows the seals out in short order.  Karcher pumps are the best at preventing that in my experience.   I got 20 years out of my first Karcher electric pressure washer, an amazing little machine.

4 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

:lol: not around here.  They all go to Yates in Rochester.  And those faggots don't cut down their own trees. They have one of those gay pre lit artificial trees. Probably the same kind as what you have  :bc:

We go out to the farm and find something for Smithers to cut down.  

7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I gotta think they were gone as quick as it happened but a short moment of terror no doubt. :dunno:

Myth #3: The crew died instantly
The flight, and the astronauts’ lives, did not end at that point, 73 seconds after launch. After Challenger was torn apart, the pieces continued upward from their own momentum, reaching a peak altitude of 65,000 feet before arching back down into the water. The cabin hit the surface 2 minutes and 45 seconds after breakup, and all investigations indicate the crew was still alive until then.

What's less clear is whether they were conscious. If the cabin depressurized (as seems likely), the crew would have had difficulty breathing. In the words of the final report by fellow astronauts, the crew “possibly but not certainly lost consciousness,” even though a few of the emergency air bottles (designed for escape from a smoking vehicle on the ground) had been activated.

The cabin hit the water at a speed greater than 200 mph, resulting in a force of about 200 G’s — crushing the structure and destroying everything inside. If the crew did lose consciousness (and the cabin may have been sufficiently intact to hold enough air long enough to prevent this), it’s unknown if they would have regained it as the air thickened during the last seconds of the fall. Official NASA commemorations of “Challenger’s 73-second flight” subtly deflect attention from what was happened in the almost three minutes of flight (and life) remaining AFTER the breakup.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/11031097/ns/technology_and_science-space/t/myths-about-challenger-shuttle-disaster/

11 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Yeah, gotta think it’s about like taking a bullet to the head point blank from behind. 

They're going like Mach6 or more and that happened so fast, they didn't know what was going on before it happened or when it happened. 

8 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

They're going like Mach6 or more and that happened so fast, they didn't know what was going on before it happened or when it happened. 

The one ship I was on was part of the search and recovery. I wasn’t on it at the time,but saw pics. The recovered a lot of big chunks,body parts,helmets ect.

57 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Damn 

I was on the crash and smash team when we shot that Iranian air liner out of the sky. Most of the bodies were in tact and floating. A lot had their clothes ripped off from the impact of hitting the water. We pulled back and let UAE do the recovery because it’s was a bit tense in the area.:lol:

12 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I hear ya, but a Karcher pump and Honda motored pressure washer I just gave to my daughter went 10 years and had to be 100 +hours doing none of that.  I’ve owned 4 different pressure washers, but if you want the best quality longest lasting....Karcher pump, Honda motor. :bc:  

cat has the best affordable pump then if you want to spend another 200 prob the general pumps .we  have trashed out 2 kratcher back when we were still buying home owner units  .

also depends on how shitty your h20 is . the more calcium the shorter the life expectancy especaly if not stored properly .

again I say if buying a new washer spend the extra and buy one with a cat pump as a homeowner use  unit your grandkids will prob have it in there garage some day 

Edited by Ez ryder