Check your account email address ×

Who’s willing to kill themselves?

jtssrx

12 hours ago, bussman said:

You live on a city street you noob, I’ve been there. I lived in a tent in a desert washing my clothes by hand you spoiled slob. :lol: 

No service truck, been in the shop for 2 years now. :bc: 

not sure what you do but i would rather be in a service truck running round all day unless you were a drain cleaner or emergency lineman.  

but then again with all the modern tracking shit not sure I would want either 

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

I've spent over a week in the boundary waters many times. No cell , no rescue. Nothing. Just us and a pile of booze and the wild. 

You fucking city military girls know nothing about that 

oh my a true woodsman out in  in the bwca lmfao . for a week I might add lol .about 250k people a yr call that a vacation and most of them drive a prius or a outback 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Anler said:

Climate change is a weird subject. Whether the climate is affected by humans or not doesn't change the fact that this planet is getting too crowded and there are just too many assholes. 

Where the world lives: Map shows half the planet's population lives on just 1% of its land

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3389041/Where-world-lives-Map-shows-half-planet-s-population-lives-just-1-land.html

19 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh look, Benny has a new blow-buddy, STD MXZ!!! Are you two gonna' hang now? Gonna' ride double on your sleds, with your assless/crotchless bibs???? 

I'm sure Benny will be " THE GIRL " in this new BFF relationship. Just remember to give him, the courtesy of a GODDAMNED REACH-AROUND!!!!!  

Two fukkin' faggots!!!!:hay::hay: :bigfinger::bigfinger:

fhyi7VX.gif_cf.gif.d0738c56910f2fab411e2a8d3b4c193a.gif317423310_giphy.gif.cf-2019-11-17T200830_032.gif.4ee3a715672819bb4f6eca46bcaa1855.gif

• Platinum Contributing Member
54 minutes ago, Anler said:

Climate change is a weird subject. Whether the climate is affected by humans or not doesn't change the fact that this planet is getting too crowded and there are just too many assholes. 

Planet is not too crowded.   Cities are overcrowded because that is where govt wants people to be so they can control them more.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, irv said:

Where the world lives: Map shows half the planet's population lives on just 1% of its land

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3389041/Where-world-lives-Map-shows-half-planet-s-population-lives-just-1-land.html

Hey bro I am in the environmental clean up business and let me tell you, business is good. We have polluted ALOT more than 1% of the land and water. 

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hey bro I am in the environmental clean up business and let me tell you, business is good. We have polluted ALOT more than 1% of the land and water. 

Cool, lets turn Chicago, LA and NYC into glass.  Problem solved!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Planet is not too crowded.   Cities are overcrowded because that is where govt wants people to be so they can control them more.

or because thats where jobs are and things to do that people want.  No way in hell I want to live in the sticks,  i'd rather have neighbors 30 feet away than a grocery store 30 minutes.  

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I think most people look at it from 1 individual per square foot, I dont. When you look at the infrastructure needed to sustain a growing population. Clean drinkable water and the pumping and treatment stations required to provide that. Waste water treatment plants and storm water run off, sewers, etc... everybody has to take a shit, where does it go? transportation, roads, bridges, rail, water ways, airports and the fueling and service required to accomodate that. Homes, office buildings, schools, hospitals, libraries, police and fire, emergency services, etc..., Electricity production, nuclear, hydro, wind, coal and grid necessary to provide power to every square inch of the planet, communications infrastructure, cell towers, switching stations, data storage (growing exponetially at the moment). Food production, farming, livestock, fishing, processing, packaging and distribution. Oil and gas production, fuel production and distribution. Rare earth minerals mining, shipping and processing and distribution. Mining, forestry, textiles, commodities and manufacturing of all the shit we use in our daily lives, clothes, cars, computers, school books, newspapers, tv's, etc... And then waste services to cleanly and efficiently service and dispose of all of the shit we use and throw away.  

I would say there is narry a square inch of this planet we dont touch. So yeah, the planet is getting a little crowded. 

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

or because thats where jobs are and things to do that people want.  No way in hell I want to live in the sticks,  i'd rather have neighbors 30 feet away than a grocery store 30 minutes.  

I love living in the sticks, Town is 23 miles West, Menards and Farm & Fleet is almost 70 miles South and Sam's Club is 110 miles North..I can ride to Town some days and never see other vehicles till I get close.

Edited by XCR1250

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

To each their own. :bc:  I can be in one of the largest cities in America in about 3 hrs drive.   I live in what most people would call the sticks being 7 miles from any town.   Means I'm 10 minutes or less from very good grocery stores and bars that are a lot of fun.   Plenty of decent restaurants too within 1 hrs drive or much less.   Many who live in big cities take that long to get there.   I can also walk to hunt, fish and do an almost endless variety of outdoor activities including sled right from my shop.  

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

I think most people look at it from 1 individual per square foot, I dont. When you look at the infrastructure needed to sustain a growing population. Clean drinkable water and the pumping and treatment stations required to provide that. Waste water treatment plants and storm water run off, sewers, etc... everybody has to take a shit, where does it go? transportation, roads, bridges, rail, water ways, airports and the fueling and service required to accomodate that. Homes, office buildings, schools, hospitals, libraries, police and fire, emergency services, etc..., Electricity production, nuclear, hydro, wind, coal and grid necessary to provide power to every square inch of the planet, communications infrastructure, cell towers, switching stations, data storage (growing exponetially at the moment). Food production, farming, livestock, fishing, processing, packaging and distribution. Oil and gas production, fuel production and distribution. Rare earth minerals mining, shipping and processing and distribution. Mining, forestry, textiles, commodities and manufacturing of all the shit we use in our daily lives, clothes, cars, computers, school books, newspapers, tv's, etc... And then waste services to cleanly and efficiently service and dispose of all of the shit we use and throw away.  

I would say there is narry a square inch of this planet we dont touch. So yeah, the planet is getting a little crowded. 

Like I said some countries and urban area's are extremely crowded.  I have no problem with natural population control like people simply not wanting as many kids in the US but forced abortions, killing the old, ill, handicapped or mentally ill is crazy because what next do we let govt choose to do to us.   If other countries do it its their choice.   I don't support it but its not my right to say.   Slippery slope for sure.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Highmark said:

To each their own. :bc:  I can be in one of the largest cities in America in about 3 hrs drive.   I live in what most people would call the sticks being 7 miles from any town.   Means I'm 10 minutes or less from very good grocery stores and bars that are a lot of fun.   Plenty of decent restaurants too within 1 hrs drive.   Many who live in big cities take that long to get there.   I can also walk to hunt, fish and do an almost endless variety of outdoor activities including sled right from my shop.  

Like I said some countries and urban area's are extremely crowded.  I have no problem with natural population control like people simply not wanting as many kids in the US but forced abortions, killing the old, ill, handicapped or mentally ill is crazy because what next do we let govt choose to do to us.   If other countries do it its their choice.   I don't support it but its not my right to say.   Slippery slope for sure.  

Imagine if we treated people like we do animals? World would be a lot simpler... :news: 

:lol:

Personally I just don't like people that much.  :lol:  I'm happy with my core group of friends.   I don't need to make that many new ones.   I got a great group of people I hunt, fish, sled, boat and socialize with.   I like the occasional bar with lots of people but there are plenty of things that would drive me nuts.   Long commutes in traffic being on the top of the list.  I have a awesome 10-15 minute drive to work thats beautiful.   Perfect amount of time to get a good mindset for the day and perfect amount of time to wind down on my way home.....with zero traffic accept the occasional piece of farm equipment in spring or fall.   I wouldn't change it for nothing. 

Edited by Highmark

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Imagine if we treated people like we do animals? World would be a lot simpler... :news: 

:lol:

The fact of the matter is most of the industrialized world is not overpopulating itself.   In fact its going the opposite direction except for migration/immigration.  

20 minutes ago, Anler said:

Libraries?  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The fact of the matter is most of the industrialized world is not overpopulating itself.   In fact its going the opposite direction except for migration/immigration.  

But the infrastructure required to sustain those populations is increasing. I just visited 7 countries in Europe this summer, its expanding. 

17 minutes ago, Highmark said:

To each their own. :bc:  I can be in one of the largest cities in America in about 3 hrs drive.   I live in what most people would call the sticks being 7 miles from any town.   Means I'm 10 minutes or less from very good grocery stores and bars that are a lot of fun.   Plenty of decent restaurants too within 1 hrs drive or much less.   Many who live in big cities take that long to get there.   I can also walk to hunt, fish and do an almost endless variety of outdoor activities including sled right from my shop.  

where do you live again?

34 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Cool, lets turn Chicago, LA and NYC into glass.  Problem solved!

27 minutes ago, Anler said:

And all of the oceans too? 

Don’t ruin it for him...he really believes the shit he spews. 🤣

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Nobody is making you stay. 

That’s what’s so funny. Nobody, including you, thinks they should be part of the perceived solution. 

Just now, bussman said:

Nobody is making you stay. 

That’s what’s so funny. Nobody, including you, thinks they should be part of the perceived solution. 

I am joining space force!