Check your account email address ×

Who’s willing to kill themselves?

jtssrx

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Hey bro I am in the environmental clean up business and let me tell you, business is good. We have polluted ALOT more than 1% of the land and water. 

Pollution and Global warming are 2 different things. I've always said if they did more in their fight to combat that instead of the B.S. global warming movement, they'd have a lot more on board. Taxing the air we breath (C02) is simply insanity at its finest but the morons don't see that and jump on board thinking by paying more taxes/money on things will somehow save the planet! :wacko:

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

We early spring and late fall camped every year for 9 years. It's not easy when its below freezing.

We actually got froze in one year and had to break ice for 8 hours to get our gear out.

Certainly more work than playing gi Joe in the desert !!!!

54 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We ran out of food one year.....24hrs with nothing to eat sucked ass. That was the absolute worst 

Les Stroud has nothing on you! Survivalist!! :lol: 

29 minutes ago, irv said:

Pollution and Global warming are 2 different things. I've always said if they did more in their fight to combat that instead of the B.S. global warming movement, they'd have a lot more on board. Taxing the air we breath (C02) is simply insanity at its finest but the morons don't see that and jump on board thinking by paying more taxes/money on things will somehow save the planet! :wacko:

Les Stroud has nothing on you! Survivalist!! :lol: 

I am pretty bad ass!!!1

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bussman said:

I lost 35lbs during Desert Storm. On one recovery mission I ate, then gave up eating, MRE’s and bottled water only after the 6th straight day. Spent two nights in a land fill in a 5 ton wrecker. You dorks haven’t a fuckin clue. 

:sarcasm:  stop taking yourself so seriously

2 hours ago, bussman said:

I lost 35lbs during Desert Storm. On one recovery mission I ate, then gave up eating, MRE’s and bottled water only after the 6th straight day. Spent two nights in a land fill in a 5 ton wrecker. You dorks haven’t a fuckin clue. 

Yeah but you got paid to do that... 

2 hours ago, bussman said:

Thank you Sir for your service and sacrifice, I admire your time spent for this country.

18 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I say shut down the grid shut off the pumps shut off the h20 for 2 yrs . every one still alive wins 

Give me a couple of years. I’ll have an ev and Solar panels.  Every property I own has a well. Maybe CNN will live stream you dumb fuckers shooting each other for the last doughnut. 

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

We ran out of food one year.....24hrs with nothing to eat sucked ass. That was the absolute worst 

Wow, what kind of citiot faggot cannot find food in the bush. A wet brained wanna be outdoorsman without a single survival skill, and his name is minnisotamomo or ben.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Give me a couple of years. I’ll have an ev and Solar panels.  Every property I own has a well. Maybe CNN will live stream you dumb fuckers shooting each other for the last doughnut. 

I will forego the donut and shoot you. Easy pickings when morons are unarmed.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Wow, what kind of citiot faggot cannot find food in the bush. A wet brained wanna be outdoorsman without a single survival skill, and his name is minnisotamomo or ben.

22 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

I will forego the donut and shoot you. Easy pickings when morons are unarmed.

Tired so hard and fails constantly.

40 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You would find that funny.  

Thanking someone for being in desert storm is like thanking the guy that rear ended you at a stop light.

Dumbass fucking bootlicking fsggot ass never was

Edited by f7ben

9 hours ago, Anler said:

Climate change is a weird subject. Whether the climate is affected by humans or not doesn't change the fact that this planet is getting too crowded and there are just too many assholes. 

Biggest problem by a long shot. :bc:

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

If you think I take myself seriously you then take all this too seriously. :lol: 

I've triggered you to near homicidal rage at least a dozen times in the last month. And for that sorry I am not !!!!

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Yeah but you got paid to do that... 

$110 extra a month for “combat” pay. :lol: 

You know that fuck face Herbert Walker told the Saudi king he couldn’t give each of us a 10k bonus because he said we weren’t mercenaries? One, fuck you GHWB, none of us had vacation homes in Kennebunkport ME. Two, the hell we weren’t mercenaries. Fucking reptilian child molesting satanist asshole. 

1 minute ago, bussman said:

$110 extra a month for “combat” pay. :lol: 

You know that fuck face Herbert Walker told the Saudi king he couldn’t give each of us a 10k bonus because he said we weren’t mercenaries? One, fuck you GHWB, none of us had vacation homes in Kennebunkport ME. Two, the hell we weren’t mercenaries. Fucking reptilian child molesting satanist asshole. 

/\ This.....is me triggered Bhen. 

:lol: 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Thank you Sir for your service and sacrifice, I admire your time spent for this country.

My pleasure. I did it mostly for a young Bhen though. Mainly so he could run his cock gobbler all day on forums and not face the gulag. He thanks every time he smiles at me. :bc: 

• Haha 1