Check your account email address ×

House GOP members are 'absolutely disgusted and exhausted' by Trump's behavior

House GOP members are 'absolutely disgusted and exhausted' by Trump's behavior

Source: CNN

(CNN) Former Republican congressman Charlie Dent said Thursday some of his former colleagues in the House of Representatives have privately told him they are "absolutely disgusted and exhausted by the President's behavior." 

Dent told CNN's Ana Cabrera on "Newsroom" that House Republicans are standing with the President at the moment because of base pressure, but said "they resent being put in this position all the time." 

Dent, who is a CNN political commentator, cited the Trump administration trying to "pivot from the Ukraine scandal" by announcing the 2020 G7 summit at the Trump National Doral resort. The decision was later reversed. 

“Moving from one corrupt act to another," Dent said. "I mean those types of head-exploding moments are just I think infuriating these members and I think they'd like to step out but they just can't because of their base at the moment."

Read more: https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/11/29/politics/charlie-dent-congress-trump-behavior-cnntv/index.html 

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

No one is exhausted or disgusted. CNN and the other media outlets are whores for the DC establishment ruling class. 

Yet, there are a half dozen guys in here who still seem to hang on their every word.  

8 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

More proof he doesn't read what he posts. :lol:

Hell I was half in the bag when I read this and I still had enough mental faculties to pick up on it. :lol:

6 hours ago, jtssrx said:

No one is exhausted or disgusted. CNN and the other media outlets are whores for the DC establishment ruling class. 

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yet, there are a half dozen guys in here who still seem to hang on their every word.  

Half the shows on fox have to call themselves infotainment instead of news because they are so full of shit

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Half the shows on fox have to call themselves infotainment instead of news because they are so full of shit

What do you clowns have that is even close to what FOX offers?