Check your account email address ×

TDS Republican Style

1 hour ago, Snake said:

The democrats and the msm (but I repeat myself) have tried since the man was elected to get him thrown out of office. Proven lies and failure every step of the way. If you can't see THAT as the underbelly of the Washington beast, there is zero hope you will ever see any.

EDIT: The intel agencies have 10 different ways till Sunday................................................

Sounds familiar... (Circa 2009)

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Especially if he is making deals with foreign govts with which whom banks in those countries hold some of his debt... 

So 3 years of investigations haven’t been able to prove that, but you still think releasing his tax returns would....?  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So the Iraq War  was justified because one of Woolie exes worked in one of the towers....seriously? 

Seriously?  You seriously think that was the point I was making?  Wtf. :lol: 

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Don’t start using common sense on Driftbitch 

As if the last 3 years of baseless investigations turning up nothing isn’t enough common sense.  Kindly fuck off.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So 3 years of investigations haven’t been able to prove that, but you still think releasing his tax returns would....?  :lol: 

As if the last 3 years of baseless investigations turning up nothing isn’t enough common sense.  Kindly fuck off.

How many of his associates are in jail?

Yet you are dumb enough to say the investigations turned up nothing. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

😂:joint:

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Haven’t you made enough of a fool of yourself in your gun thread?  Go away before I have to put you on ignore.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

😂:joint:

Great retort.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Haven’t you made enough of a fool of yourself in your gun thread?  Go away before I have to put you on ignore.

Great retort.

Oh fuck I know your point as I've heard your whippersnapper speech numerous times!!!!! 😂

IMG_5048.GIF.592bec3c279b169a010aca792416770f.GIF

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Great retort.

Gun thread?  Lol. I just posted showing the US murder rate is 44 times more than England and you dumb fucks still think guns keep you safe. :lol:  

If business could make money off it, they’d be able to convince you a boa constrictor makes a good babysitter. 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So you just try and misrepresent it.  Got it.  

Misrepresent what....you have told that story  numerous times when this topic comes up...what am I mispresenting? What is the point of even saying it if you don't think it's relevant?  

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Misrepresent what....you have told that story  numerous times when this topic comes up...what am I mispresenting? What is the point of even saying it if you don't think it's relevant?  

You misrepresented that I thought the war was justified because my ex worked in one of the towers.  I never said anything remotely close to that.  I make the point because some of us knew people who died that day, it hit close to home, and it would be relevant to you too if you knew someone who died.  Always so quick to pop off and just say the first thing that comes into your head. 

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You misrepresented that I thought the war was justified because my ex worked in one of the towers.  I never said anything remotely close to that.  I make the point because some of us knew people who died that day, it hit close to home, and it would be relevant to you too if you knew someone who died.  Always so quick to pop off and just say the first thing that comes into your head. 

Well first of all I was messing around but that being said the fact that you always bring up the same thing as if it makes your defense of the Iraq Blunder understandable is ridiculous. 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

How stupid are you? Did you go to school on the short bus? Claiming that it hit close to home and discussing the Iraq war in context of 9/11 is beyond the garden variety stupid that is normally here. 

What did Iraq have to do with 9/11?

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Don’t start using common sense on Driftbitch 

Gun thread?  Lol. I just posted showing the US murder rate is 44 times more than England and you dumb fucks still think guns keep you safe. :lol:  

If business could make money off it, they’d be able to convince you a boa constrictor makes a good babysitter. 

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

How stupid are you? Did you go to school on the short bus? Claiming that it hit close to home and discussing the Iraq war in context of 9/11 is beyond the garden variety stupid that is normally here. 

What did Iraq have to do with 9/11?

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

:lol:  you believe the same conspiracy sites a large JT and 1250. :lol2:

Hey man, how was your weekend?

Oh and hey 

:finger3::finger2:🇦🇬:finger::usflag:

:hay:

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

I've never commented on him using the presidency to become rich. I dont believe he is worth anywhere near what he says. The man is a 100% failure in every venture hes assumed asidenfrom reality tv. 

nobody has, outside of maybe MC who is borderline retarded..

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Have his tax returns been involved in any of the investigations? Just saying, everybody else turns theirs over. I could even add a classic "If you have nothing to hide"...

4 hours ago, SSFB said:

Must really suck to have supported those intelligence agencies all these years. :lol:

ron-paul-laughing-300x2031.jpg

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Holy fucking owned

To the Maximum MAXXXXX!!!!!1111