Check your account email address ×

TDS Republican Style

9 minutes ago, SSFB said:

What do people in the media have to do with the average Joe?

Just look at here and across the street. Got some people that lose their fucking mind if Trump gets picked on.

Well losing their mind is exactly what I’ve pointed out about the people who hate Trump.  Who’s getting shot at, who’s getting chased out of restaurants, who’s had 3 years of fake bullshit thrown at them?.  I and people like me may get defensive at times because we hate the media and Washington establishment, and all the Trump haters accomplish is putting themselves in that same camp with them.  Give comfort to the enemy and you become the enemy, or however that bible verse goes.  :lol:  :bc: 

EDIT:  Please note, Kivalo, that I don’t defend Republicans, just Trump.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Pete said:

But trump supporters are triggered 

Half of America along with the media lie all the fucking time 

You can hate Trump and still understand how the media is a literal extension of the democrat party. Some here just can’t seem to grasp this even when they claim to not support “either party”. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, bussman said:

Not seeing how obvious this is makes me concerned for Joel. 

You guys are making this something that it’s not. The media’s idolization of Obama which is very obvious isn’t what I’m talking about. 

Im talking about Joe six pack and I can tell you that what I see is that Trumps supporters have a lot more idolization for him than I saw from Obama supporters.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bussman said:

You can hate Trump and still understand how the media is a literal extension of the democrat party. Some here just can’t seem to grasp this even when they claim to not support “either party”. 

I’ve understood that for a long time, which is why I don’t watch. 
Not sure how many times that needs to be said. 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

You guys are making this something that it’s not. The media’s idolization of Obama which is very obvious isn’t what I’m talking about. 

Im talking about Joe six pack and I can tell you that what I see is that Trumps supporters have a lot more idolization for him than I saw from Obama supporters.

sokRxJz.gif

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

"Donald Trump sucks!"..... as he walks from his better paying job, looking at his 401k balance on his phone.

Oh cute, is that the Snake version of “you didn’t build that?”

My better paying job is a result of me busting my ass. 

You saying that is making my point.

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Dude 

99.9% is daily lies and bullshit 

supporters shouldn’t say something 

Its not like the bullshit is occasional 

It’s non fucking stop 24 7 for over 3 years now 

yeah triggered 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

I’ve understood that for a long time, which is why I don’t watch. 
Not sure how many times that needs to be said. 

So your supposition is based on a collection of 30 people on 2 websites?

Just now, SSFB said:

I disagree. How I see it is the rabid Trump supporter does it a little more tongue in cheek and likes him most for finally having somebody tell the ruling/elite class to finally fuck off regardless if Trump actually does it or not. 

The Obama fan base looked at him like a literal messiah with an entire media playing along. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, SSFB said:

Oh cute, is that the Snake version of “you didn’t build that?”

My better paying job is a result of me busting my ass. 

You saying that is making my point.

Still, I guess people want an answer: If the question is when markets will recover, a first-pass answer is never.

1 minute ago, bussman said:

I disagree. How I see it is the rabid Trump supporter does it a little more tongue in cheek and likes him most for finally having somebody tell the ruling/elite class to finally fuck off regardless if Trump actually does it or not. 

The Obama fan base looked at him like a literal messiah with an entire media playing along. 

And liberals think Obama was telling the ruling corporate oligarchy to fuck off.

It doesn’t change anything.

11 minutes ago, Pete said:

Dude 

99.9% is daily lies and bullshit 

supporters shouldn’t say something 

Its not like the bullshit is occasional 

It’s non fucking stop 24 7 for over 3 years now 

yeah triggered 

Supporters here get triggered by people stating things that are facts about Trump.

Its not like those people only exist here. 

There are a shitload of lies that get passed around about Trump but if you get triggered by people posting facts and your defense is that so many lies get posted, well then that’s idiotic.