Check your account email address ×

TDS Republican Style

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

At the end of the day, if you can’t trust the news, what and who can you trust?  Thats why we’re so divided these days, and its not Trump who’s dividing anyone.  And we still hear plenty of that.

Bingo

1 minute ago, bussman said:

Still going to peddle that wrong narrative to the end I see. When the media is the bigger fraud the people like us with no access then have no idea if our representation is a fraud. 

Nope...hes spot on

Just now, f7ben said:

Oh gimme a fucking break. You're ad ardent of a Trump supporter as Woolie or Snake. You are so easily triggered by any criticism of the man it's as plain as the head on your shoulders 

Which goes back to the whole media narrative.

How many times (and how many more times) will you loose your head over something, to have it shoved right back up your ass a day or 2 later? How many times have the media made a fool of themselves, and fools of you?

When "90%" of what you hear may be media spin, or outright lies, excuse us when we laugh at you, and excuse us for calling what you hear bullshit until the whole story comes out.

You see it every day with MC< but gloss over it when it comes to things like this.

So go ahead and tell us Trump is "using the presidency to become rich" while at the same time telling us "he is not even a billionaire."

1 minute ago, Snake said:

How many times (and how many more times) will you loose your head over something, to have it shoved right back up your ass a day or 2 later? How many times have the media made a fool of themselves, and fools of you?

When "90%" of what you hear may be media spin, or outright lies, excuse us when we laugh at you, and excuse us for calling what you hear bullshit until the whole story comes out.

You see it every day with MC< but gloss over it when it comes to things like this.

So go ahead and tell us Trump is "using the presidency to become rich" while at the same time telling us "he is not even a billionaire."

What a fucking bloodbath. 

1 minute ago, Snake said:

I've never commented on him using the presidency to become rich. I dont believe he is worth anywhere near what he says. The man is a 100% failure in every venture hes assumed asidenfrom reality tv. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, bussman said:

Still going to peddle that wrong narrative to the end I see. When the media is the bigger fraud the people like us with no access then have no idea if our representation is a fraud. 

So your default position is to go 100% Trump support....how enlightened.

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh gimme a fucking break. You're ad ardent of a Trump supporter as Woolie or Snake. You are so easily triggered by any criticism of the man it's as plain as the head on your shoulders 

So I’m a Trump supporter.  So fucking what?

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Who on here agrees with Trump on certain things and voices disdain on others aside from myself and maybe analer and jimmy or joelle?

There tds freaks like MC and ball gargling dick biter supporters like snake and woolie. Almost zero middle ground 

I really do try and be civil with you.  But sometimes you just really come off as a dumb fucking loud mouth who knows about a 1/4 of what you think you know.  I’d say more but it would be age shaming, and thats your and Motos thing.

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

At the end of the day, if you can’t trust the news, what and who can you trust?  Thats why we’re so divided these days, and its not Trump who’s dividing anyone.  And we still hear plenty of that.

My views on a candidate have everything to do with their history. I don’t find it very difficult to decipher that without media interference. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I've never commented on him using the presidency to become rich. I dont believe he is worth anywhere near what he says. The man is a 100% failure in every venture hes assumed asidenfrom reality tv. 

Where to begin.......smh

Just now, DriftBusta said:

So I’m a Trump supporter.  So fucking what?

I really do try and be civil with you.  But sometimes you just really come off as a dumb fucking loud mouth who knows about a 1/4 of what you think you know.  I’d say more but it would be age shaming, and thats your and Motos thing.

I dont care who you support....my issue is Bussmelon claiming he isnt a Trump ball washer like you when he clearly is

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Same here but I've heard plenty of queefing about Biden and his kid getting rich.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, SSFB said:

My views on a candidate have everything to do with their history. I don’t find it very difficult to decipher that without media interference. 

Well at the end of the day every 4 years you have to pull a fucking lever.  I have zero regrets of the lever I pulled, but to hear you guys talk, we’re this, we’re that, for doing so.

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

It isn't but as you can see any criticism of Trump means you are getting lead around by the media according to most here.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Same here but I've heard plenty of queening about Biden and his kid getting rich.

So you’re ok with it?  Fuck man.  Its about as clear of an example of corruption and quid pro quo as it gets, but because Anderson Cooper isn’t leading every news cast with it, guys like you don’t see the issue?

22 minutes ago, bussman said:

I agree. Just like pointing out the lies of our media doesn’t make somebody a Trump supporter. 

My observation and opinion. The media is a bigger lying fraud than Trump

No question about it. 

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

It’s too bad the distrust of media wasn’t there when they were lockstep with the Bush Administration in seeing that we invaded Iraq.

Thats the biggest fake news event of the last 20 years.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

So you’re ok with it?  Fuck man.  Its about as clear of an example of corruption and quid pro quo as it gets, but because Anderson Cooper isn’t leading every news cast with it, guys like you don’t see the issue?

Well investigate it and prove it and how do you know where Trumps money came from since he won't release his returns? 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

It’s too bad the distrust of media wasn’t there when they were lockstep with the Bush Administration in seeing that we invaded Iraq.

Thats the biggest fake news event of the last 20 years.

:goodpost: