Check your account email address ×

TDS Republican Style

8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I’ve understood that for a long time, which is why I don’t watch. 
Not sure how many times that needs to be said. 

You probably should then, if you don’t see the blatant bias against him.  I’ve never seen anything like it.  

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Real world interactions

x2. I have around 260 households right now that I help manage their investments.  You’d be amazed at what the majority mutter under their breath.  Its like they’re afraid to show support out loud for the guy because the media has them convinced they’re just a bunch of ignorant rubes.  And despite the fact that I never bring up politics, they often do because they just want to know whether Trump is really responsible for the fact that their investments have gone up 50% in value in the past 3 years.  He certainly hasn’t been bad for the economy, which is what most people care about. That said, you think I’d ever put a Trump sticker on my car, unless I was hoping to have someone run their keys down the side of it?  :lol: 

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You probably should then, if you don’t see the blatant bias against him.  I’ve never seen anything like it.  

x2. I have around 260 households right now that I help manage their investments.  You’d be amazed at what the majority mutter under their breath.  Its like they’re afraid to show support out loud for the guy because the media has them convinced they’re just a bunch of ignorant rubes.  And despite the fact that I never bring up politics, they often do because they just want to know whether Trump is really responsible for the fact that their investments have gone up 50% in value in the past 3 years.  He certainly hasn’t been bad for the economy, which is what most people care about. That said, you think I’d ever put a Trump sticker on my car, unless I was hoping to have someone run their keys down the side of it?  :lol: 

I see the bias and none of it surprises me.

A lot of people are chickenshits I guess if they don’t have the balls to tell people who they support. 

I was out for beers last night with my BIL who isn’t very political but he made a false statement about Trump and I corrected him. Doesn’t have anything to do with support or not. Facts are facts. 

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Wonder how things were under Lincoln.

Hey , 550 , how was the market when Lincoln was pres? Were ya making money?

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

All of his ax's displayed on his wood pile..

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Bet he had some hot frontier pioneer broads and one helluva canoe!!!!!

Wut, you guys think this is funny, 'cause I'm old?????

See, it's you guys that lick every pussy you come across that made it tough for me with Pussy OCD. All these ho's that expected me to stick my tongue in their filthy sewers, 'cause guys like you would dive in like it was a T-Bone steak. 

Yup, you young guyz, really piss me off. 

That's why I want the TUFF 28/860, so I can wait at the end of the channel at the weirs, so when you head out toward Governors, with your skinny broad with big tits, thinkin' you're all that, I'll spool up that 860 and wail by you at a buck twenny!! I'll show you young bastids who's an old fart!!!  :3gears:

A lot of people are chickenshits I guess if they don’t have the balls to tell people who they support. 

I was out for beers last night with my BIL who isn’t very political but he made a false statement about Trump and I corrected him. Doesn’t have anything to do with support or not. Facts are facts. 

I agree. Just like pointing out the lies of our media doesn’t make somebody a Trump supporter. 

My observation and opinion. The media is a bigger lying fraud than Trump. 

I guess my point is the bias should make you angry.  It wasn’t that way when I was younger.  Maybe we were all a bit polly annish, but Walter Cronkite was a well respected guy by most.  Thats all out the window now.   It doesn’t surprise me either, but it still shows that the media is the enemy of the people imo.  And I know the guy is far from perfect, but i’ll still take him over anything being put up by the D party right now.  Like not even a question

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, bussman said:

I agree. Just like pointing out the lies of our media doesn’t make somebody a Trump supporter. 

You're still peddling that narrative....just admit you're a Trump Supporter as you are only fooling yourself.

Just now, bussman said:

Exactly. I’ve never stated that pointing out the media lies makes one a Trump supporter. 

1 minute ago, bussman said:

Without question.  :bc: 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

You're still peddling that narrative....just admit you're a Trump Supporter as you are only fooling yourself.

I’ve said it at least 20 times I support his disdain for the media. Just admit it, you aren’t capable of seeing this for what it actually is so you’re the only one being a fool here. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I think he’s made that pretty clear.  Why are you ignoring his comments about the media?  You think the main stream media is not corrupt?

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I guess my point is the bias should make you angry.  It wasn’t that way when I was younger.  Maybe we were all a bit polly annish, but Walter Cronkite was a well respected guy by most.  Thats all out the window now.   It doesn’t surprise me either, but it still shows that the media is the enemy of the people imo.  And I know the guy is far from perfect, but i’ll still take him over anything being put up by the D party right now.  Like not even a question

Well being angry about it never changed it so I’m past that. 

4 minutes ago, bussman said:

I’ve said it at least 20 times I support his disdain for the media. Just admit it, you aren’t capable of seeing this for what it actually is so you’re the only one being a fool here. 

I like jimmy but the media leads him around by the nose really bad.

why can’t someone simply agree with trump on certain things and not on others? 

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

I know the media doesn't like him but I find it funny how you show up in every thread where Trump is factually and legitimately criticized and defend him and them pivot it into an anti media angle.

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

You don’t, a few mouth breathers here do. 

Oh gimme a fucking break. You're ad ardent of a Trump supporter as Woolie or Snake. You are so easily triggered by any criticism of the man it's as plain as the head on your shoulders 

Just now, Tickle Shits said:

I have stated many times that there are things Trump has done that I applaud....you repeating  the same shit about me over and over doesn't make it true. 

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Well being angry about it never changed it so I’m past that. 

At the end of the day, if you can’t trust the news, what and who can you trust?  Thats why we’re so divided these days, and its not Trump who’s dividing anyone.  And we still hear plenty of that.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

At the end of the day, if you can’t trust the news, what and who can you trust?  Thats why we’re so divided these days, and its not Trump who’s dividing anyone.  And we still hear plenty of that.

😂

Guessing you're on board the Trump is better than Lincoln train.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I know the media doesn't like him but I find it funny how you show up in every thread where Trump is factually and legitimately criticized and defend him and them pivot it into an anti media angle.

Still going to peddle that wrong narrative to the end I see. When the media is the bigger fraud the people like us with no access then have no idea if our representation is a fraud. 

1 minute ago, Tickle Shits said:

Who on here agrees with Trump on certain things and voices disdain on others aside from myself and maybe analer and jimmy or joelle?

There tds freaks like MC and ball gargling dick biter supporters like snake and woolie. Almost zero middle ground 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh gimme a fucking break. You're ad ardent of a Trump supporter as Woolie or Snake. You are so easily triggered by any criticism of the man it's as plain as the head on your shoulders 

You are just dumb. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I have stated many times that there are things Trump has done that I applaud....you repeating  the same shit about me over and over doesn't make it true. 

Dude, you post more breathless anti Trump threads than most.  Just sayin.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Thanks 1