Check your account email address ×

Weekend thread!!!!!!!!!!!!11

SSFB

i have a new one showing up monday myself.  almost went 70 but the 70 with some brands was .125 to wide and others less than fitting by .125 so that was cutting it too close.  One of the issues with having a TV in a piece of furniture but with the room size the wall with just the TV would have been too little.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Did you get yer wallet and balls back yet and get anything? :dunno:

:snack:

No, I liked what you said about yours but they wanted $1250 for it. If Im going to drop that kind of coin I'll wait till spring when I go back to work.

Maybe I'll let rigid be the guinea pig and see how he likes that one 3 months from now.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

i have a new one showing up monday myself.  almost went 70 but the 70 with some brands was .125 to wide and others less than fitting by .125 so that was cutting it too close.  One of the issues with having a TV in a piece of furniture but with the room size the wall with just the TV would have been too little.  

Yeah, I'm not married..

:lol::bc:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

No, I liked what you said about yours but they wanted $1250 for it. If Im going to drop that kind of coin I'll wait till spring when I go back to work.

Maybe I'll let rigid be the guinea pig and see how he likes that one 3 months from now.

Steve i got that tv for $450ish including tax and cash back.. BJ'S wholesale club.com

13 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

For the same TV I have? 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

I have a 75" and love it! 100" in the basement. You will never regret having a bigger TV. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Just hung a new TV I couldn't pass up..errrrr

IMG_20191130_151248551.jpg

Mounted too high and hide the wires in the wall.

28 minutes ago, Anler said:

I have a 75" and love it! 100" in the basement. You will never regret having a bigger TV. 

Same here. Probably buy an 82 or 85 next time. Although a 75" OLED would be awesome.

i got a new used 19 fiat . there is shame involved but they had a 1 yr lease deal last yr so a fuck load of low mi 19s on all the lots for pretty cheep with better warrenty than new .I hate buying cars total time consuming  pita .

one would think dealers would figure out how to do this shit in 1/2 the time by now 

was real close to buying the 19 with the 48v e torque.  but was real sceptical of new Italian electronics 

20191129_143913.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder

1 hour ago, Anler said:

agreed,  my family room is 24x24 so sitting as far from the tv as I do a 75 would be great but the shelves effect what i can do-  only pic i can find of the room  

2012-12-16_16-24-41_750_zps2d351aeb.jpg