Check your account email address ×

Instead of the constant bickering.........

bussman

Maybe take a moment to realize our time here is finite. :bc: 

MILWAUKEE (WITI) — A man’s final wish to have “one last beer with his sons” has gone viral.

A tweet by Adam Schemm shows his grandfather, 87-year-old Norbert Schemm, before his death from cancer. He is smiling in his hospital bed holding a beer surrounded by his three sons as well as his wife, who is holding his hand.

“My grandpa had been relatively healthy over the course of his life but it was on the Sunday last week while he was in hospital that they realized it would be the end. He called his grandchildren to tell us on Monday. We took the picture Tuesday night and then he died from stage four colon cancer on Wednesday,” Adam told the BBC. “It’s actually helped us with our grief. It’s comforting to see that my grandparents and their children were all together in his final moments.”

The touching moment quickly went viral on Twitter drawing more than 322,000 likes and 31,000 comments.

https://wgntv.com/2019/11/26/mans-dying-wish-to-have-one-last-beer-with-his-sons-goes-viral-on-twitter/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yes....our time is finite

And a mere two generations after we are dead not a single soul will give one single shit that we ever existed.

Life is meaningless.....enjoy what you can while you can and after that whi gives a fuck

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes....our time is finite

And a mere two generations after we are dead not a single soul will give one single shit that we ever existed.

Life is meaningless.....enjoy what you can while you can and after that whi gives a fuck

Yep.

Taking what's mine and anything else I can grab alone the way.

Retire early and say fuck the world.

• Like 1

Just now, Snake said:

Yep.

Taking what's mine and anything else I can grab alone the way.

Retire early and say fuck the world.

I love my family and friends and most people in general. If I can make people around me happy and find some joy myself that is all the matters.

We are stardust man....so insignificant that you cant even express how meaningless we are

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I love my family and friends and most people in general. If I can make people around me happy and find some joy myself that is all the matters.

We are stardust man....so insignificant that you cant even express how meaningless we are

Exactly. The vastness of the universe is equal to our insignificance in it.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That's beautiful man.  Now why don't you just go kill yourself.

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Exactly. The vastness of the universe is equal to our insignificance in it.

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

I have my moments :bc:

You’ve literally become what they told you to be. 

So very very sad. 

It was almost too easy. Goodnight God’s children. :bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Jesus what a depressing bunch.  Looking forward to the holidays, 19 people coming to the house for Thanksgiving, riding in a couple weeks and living life to the fullest.  :bc: 

Everything sounds good, cept the 19 people.

• Haha 2