Check your account email address ×

If Vince has a hair on his ass.....

f7ben

13 hours ago, f7ben said:

He'll be in a Poo or Doo next year.

That Cat product launch was the most pathetic thing I've ever seen in my life.

Vince is clearly fed up and stated if cat doesnt bring something worth owning to market then hes done.

Well Vince?

@Mileage Psycho

I'll test ride a Polaris, but quite frankly I really like the looks of this unit, plus all the accessories on my sled will just swap over.

ZR8000-LTD-CharGreen_Profile_MY21_1400x5 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

I'll test ride a Polaris, but quite frankly I really like the looks of this unit, plus all the accessories on my sled will just swap over.

I'd love to see a shorty Alpha styled sled.  I really like that look.

43 minutes ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

The 2020 XP yeah they copied cats front suspension 

Skidoo could have the best sled in the game if they copied cats front end. It's way better than that twitchy one they've been using forever. 

22 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Looks like the sled you have now with some slightly different spindles. 

Just now, Anler said:

Looks like the sled you have now with some slightly different spindles. 

Cat guys like the same crap they've been spoon fed for years.  The procross is almost a decade old.  Will be a decade chassis if 21 is unchanged 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

Cat guys like the same crap they've been spoon fed for years.  The procross is almost a decade old.  Will be a decade chassis if 21 is unchanged 

Just now, bussman said:

That’s gorgeous. :bc: 

Point proven :lol: :lmao: 

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Skidoo could have the best sled in the game if they copied cats front end. It's way better than that twitchy one they've been using forever. 

Cats revised front end is supposed to be even better than what it was 

Just now, snoughnut said:

That sled could colored shit brown and Buss would think it's gorgeous as long as there's an Arctic Cat sticker on it.:lol:

He did buy a skidoo helmet tho. So did Vince for that matter. There are some things cat just cant do! :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

But you guys already have that. Why buy a new one? 

My 12’ compared to my 19’ is so much better in so many ways it’s not even close. Vince wants one without a flame issue and even more updates so it makes huge sense. Plus he’ll get the best front suspension and handling in all of sledding. I find it odd how much certain Polaris riders here are obsessed with Cat and it’s riders. Kev144 has made the same above post at least 30 times. Weird. 

• Like 1

Just now, Reevester said:

Yeah I got 2 linq accessories. Polaris can't do some shit either. 

I bought an aftermarket rack for my assault. The linq stuff is nice but for a saddle bag trip carrying 3-4 small little fashion bags just isnt very practical. 

5 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

That sled could be colored shit brown and Buss would think it's gorgeous as long as there's an Arctic Cat sticker on it.:lol:

See, that’s how dumb you sound. That Thundercat with the brown spindles I said was ugly as fuck. You people. :lol: 

1 minute ago, bussman said:

My 12’ compared to my 19’ is so much better in so many ways it’s not even close. Vince wants one without a flame issue and even more updates so it makes huge sense. Plus he’ll get the best front suspension and handling in all of sledding. I find it odd how much certain Polaris riders here are obsessed with Cat and it’s riders. Kev144 has made the same above post at least 30 times. Weird. 

Um I dont know if you remember but I was a die hard skidoo guy for like 25 years... Obviously I would buy something else if I thought it was better because thats what I did. Cat had a much anticipated late release of a "game changer" new sled line up so why do you think we wouldnt talk about it? 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I bought an aftermarket rack for my assault. The linq stuff is nice but for a saddle bag trip carrying 3-4 small little fashion bags just isnt very practical. 

I can fit enough shit in my linq bag for 4-5 days. I'm not a XXXL though so that might be the issue your having. :lol:

4 minutes ago, bussman said:

He rides a 600, when hes allowed. Don't worry about him. :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Reevester said:

I can fit enough shit in my linq bag for 4-5 days. I'm not a XXXL though so that might be the issue your having. :lol:

What bag do you have? I had the linq saddle bags and the little boutiquey bags that mount on the top and none of them hold 4-5 days worth of stuff. It was a pain in the ass. I now use 1 bag and its cheaper and more effective than anything skidoo or polaris is offering.