Check your account email address ×

Ahaha ha haha 🖕

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  I'll take a millenial over a boomer any day of the week.  They may not go about it always correctly but they want to make the country better,  selfish boomers fucked everyone after them

Millennial over boomer for sure. 

This boomer raised 2 millenials who are making their way through life quite successfully, and without much help.  Responsible, good jobs, discipline and real estate owners and savers in their 20s.  Only losers latch onto this generational bullshit, and trust me, when Gen X or the Millenials get to the same age as the boomers are now, they will be just as dismissive and amused by this copout attitude among a bunch of losers chirping about “boomers”.  :lol: 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

This boomer raised 2 millenials who are making their way through life quite successfully, and without much help.  Responsible, good jobs, discipline and real estate owners and savers in their 20s.  Only losers latch onto this generational bullshit, and trust me, when Gen X or the Millenials get to the same age as the boomers are now, they will be just as dismissive and amused by this copout attitude among a bunch of losers chirping about “boomers”.  :lol: 

The generational divide is the most inclusive of all > black vs white,  women vs men,  D vs R . Just another way to divide Americans. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cold War said:

The generational divide is the most inclusive of all > black vs white,  women vs men,  D vs R . Just another way to divide Americans. 

And the low intellects latch right onto it.  For that matter, My old man had it easier than my brother and I did, purchase power, opportunity wise and you’ll still never hear me complain.  There’s no point.  You adapt, survive and prosper, or die.  No one gives a shit.  We had other advantages that he didn’t.  He never even made it out of high school and still did well.  Todays generation has technology and resources that we never dreamed of having, and there are more billionaires created in the captalist system than any other.  Ok boomer.  :lol: 

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  I'll take a millenial over a boomer any day of the week.  They may not go about it always correctly but they want to make the country better,  selfish boomers fucked everyone after them

Are you on weed?  Millennials are the most selfish generation ever.  Plenty of studies about it too.  They don’t like something so they go about changing the rules/definitions/history/laws....whatever it takes to give them a foothold in an argument.  Pathetic.

I’m gonna go with the boomers on this one even though they aren’t quite the heroes they make themselves out to be either.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

Are you on weed?  Millennials are the most selfish generation ever.  Plenty of studies about it too.  They don’t like something so they go about changing the rules/definitions/history/laws....whatever it takes to give them a foothold in an argument.  Pathetic.

I’m gonna go with the boomers on this one even though they aren’t quite the heroes they make themselves out to be either.  

Hey I don’t think anyone is claiming to be a hero here, but By the same token, I doubt any boomer wants to listen to this generationalist claptrap coming from Gen X, Y, millenials whatevr.  Same fucking crowd who’s all about identity politics, singling out and delegitimizing a segment of society merely based on when they were born.  :lol: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Hey I don’t think anyone is claiming to be a hero here, but By the same token, I doubt any boomer wants to listen to this generationalist claptrap coming from Gen X, Y, millenials whatevr.  Same fucking crowd who’s all about identity politics, singling out and delegitimizing a segment of society merely based on when they were born.  :lol: 

Identity politics.  There’s a labeled box for every ass and an ass for every labeled box.  

DAF.

• Like 1

Gem X for the win.  We were able to able to profit and succeed on the heels of the boomers and, apparently....we will be the last to do so because we still know that nobody likes a sore loser and not to blame everybody else for failures.

Also...it’s Male or Female. Straight or Gay. Everything else is idiotic.

Sad,  you can't even make movies like that anymore.  None of them would be in detention in these times. They would be in jail for gun possession, sexual assault, drug charges, and their lives ruined.

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Gem X for the win.  We were able to able to profit and succeed on the heels of the boomers and, apparently....we will be the last to do so because we still know that nobody likes a sore loser and not to blame everybody else for failures.

The biggest issue among the whining class is lack of sack.  

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

bowing down to the fringes is ridiculous

21 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

GenXers seem to not give a shit, and simply stand on the sidelines, uninvolved.

Neal

Stand on the sidelines of what?  Watching what? The complete Idiocy being played out with retarded narratives by the millennials as they have, once again, managed to add a group to blame for their own shortfalls and failures by blaming the boomers?  LOL...what a joke.

Gen X is out there making it happen still.  Looking for prosperity and happiness....and actually willing to improve themselves and work for it as they do it.  WEIRD!

• Like 1