Check your account email address ×

Poor GayjayAMG , POOR HSR , Poor Chicken fucker AHAHAHA

f7ben

Just now, frenchy said:

no that was Jammies Jr and dumbfuck n2oiroc

Jammies should have demanded his 200k worth of private engineering school tuition back. He got ripped the fuck off.

• Platinum Contributing Member

That's right.   N2 has the same physic as Ben.   Noodle arms.  :lol:  :poke:

I was thinking he was wrong in the beginning as well but could be wrong.  

Edited by Highmark

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

Ahhh....yes.

HSR and Fordy and AMG claimed all day long that a deer's diet had 0 , nada , not one single thing to do with the taste if the meat. 

:lol: wtf

8 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Holy fuck. Thats crazy. 

that's not what I said.I said even in farm country corn is a very small percentage of a deers diet and only availbale for a small percentage of the year. A deer main basic staples haven't changed for years. Farm area deer can still have a gamey taste. Since ben likes links.

https://www.outdoorlife.com/blogs/big-buck-zone/2013/02/are-you-feeding-your-deer-death/

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

that's not what I said.I said even in farm country corn is a very small percentage of a deers diet and only availbale for a small percentage of the year. A deer main basic staples haven't changed for years. Farm area deer can still have a gamey taste. Since ben likes links.

https://www.outdoorlife.com/blogs/big-buck-zone/2013/02/are-you-feeding-your-deer-death/

:backpeddle: 

2 minutes ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

Deere are gamey. Bucks more than doe’s. They make good sausage, pepperoni and jerky 

Farm country deer is less so

We soak steaks in milk before a rinse and cooking. Gets rid of gamey flavor if you shot a swamp buck

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

Wrong.   Deer around here feast on farm crops.   Early fall they stick to greens but once the first few nights drop into the lower 20's they pound the grains.   Yes deer are browsers and eat everything from twigs to acorns throughout the day but they also have a heavy portion of farm crops.   

Yes certain times of year there is less crop residue for them but I can tell you I've seen bean fields by August destroyed by deer and corn fields with basically nothing in the outside 10-20 rows.  Anytime we get a thaw in the spring they hit the greens (alfalfa, rye) hard. 

I plant 6 acres of corn for the deer and its gone by January.  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Wrong.   Deer around here feast on farm crops.   Early fall they stick to greens but once the first few nights drop into the lower 20's they pound the grains.   Yes deer are browsers and eat everything from twigs to acorns throughout the day but they also have a heavy portion of farm crops.   

Yes certain times of year there is less crop residue for them but I can tell you I've seen been fields by August destroyed by deer and corn fields with basically nothing in the outside 10-20 rows.  Anytime we get a that in the spring they hit the greens (alfalfa, rye) hard. 

Exactly.....iowa deer all taste different than northern mn deer. We have no farm land here and it's all foraging and a lot of swamp diet

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yes certain times of year there is less crop residue for them but I can tell you I've seen bean fields by August destroyed by deer and corn fields with basically nothing in the outside 10-20 rows.  Anytime we get a that in the spring they hit the greens (alfalfa, rye) hard. 

I plant 6 acres of corn for the deer and its gone by January.  

Deer go nuts for soybeans and field peas 

Just now, f7ben said:

Exactly.....iowa deer all taste different than northern mn deer. We have no farm land here and it's all foraging and a lot of swamp diet

Can't say I'd know as I've never eaten a deer that doesn't heavily diet on corn, beans and alfalfa....however it makes sense.    

I can tell you the difference between waterfowl (divers vs field feeders) is very noticeable.   Divers eat bugs and what not off the bottom and field feeders like mallards add grains and seeds to their diet.    

4 minutes ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

I've witnessed deer come out to the combines and hauler trucks 10 minutes after the combines dump and spill a bit and the combines are still in the field. 

3 minutes ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

I plant everything from peas, to sugar beets, to radishes, to chicory, to barassica to clover and when it comes right down to it they prefer corn, soybeans and alfalfa over everything.