Check your account email address ×

Poor GayjayAMG , POOR HSR , Poor Chicken fucker AHAHAHA

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Isn't it British for CIGARETTE? 

A faggot, in the meaning of "bundle", is an archaic English unit applied to bundles of certain items. Alternate spellings in Early Modern English include fagate, faget, fagett, faggott, fagot, fagatt, fagott, ffagott, and faggat

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yes and yes.   Had a set of offset rims made as I got tired of saving myself from a rollover with my bucket or rear attachment.   Crazy where I've taken that thing.  Not great in the snow but otherwise in 4wd with the diff lock on its a beast.  I really like the e-hydro.   Can adjust start and stop firmness as well as set it up where you can't kill the engine doing things like bucket work.   Really innovative system for a CUT.  

Nice..mines a  2 speed case hi/lo with 4 gears each, it has a 360* blade on the back, acts as a counter weight LOL.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The guy who posts pics of money stuffed in his piss stained haines

OMG!! I got you to agree to pick up the money with your mouth!!! LMMFAO!!! 

YES, YOU AGREED!!!!

STFU, or I'll re-post the pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

17 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Yet I've shot deer in areas that are no where near any farms or any other good food source and they've tasted the exact same as deer that I've shot right in a corn field.  Strange 

That’s because you slather everything in ketchup. 

• Haha 2

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Nice..mines a  2 speed case hi/lo with 4 gears each, it has a 360* blade on the back, acts as a counter weight LOL.

Don't know what I'd do without it.   Gathered a pretty nice group of attachments over the years.   Added a 84" blower to the herd this year.   

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

AHAHAHAHAHA :owned:

poor stupid motherfuckers....just dumb

The 'wild' flavor of venison is directly related to what the animal eats. Corn fed deer will have a milder flavor than those that eat acorns or sage. The 'gamey' flavor is more noticeable in the fat. Removing the fat, connective tissue, silver skin, bone and hair during processing lessens the 'gamey' taste.Sep 10, 2013

yet deer a always tast gamey matter corn if they live in corn fields or out west and eat sage  brush all day . they all tast like shit but yes those out west dear that eat sage brush all day are fucking nasty no matter how much pork the butcher mixes in 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Don't know what I'd do without it.   Gathered a pretty nice group of attachments over the years.   Added a 84" blower to the herd this year.   

I have a large mower deck (Lawn) I'd sell cheap, zero wrong with it.

Just now, XCR1250 said:

I have a large mower deck (Lawn) I'd sell cheap, zero wrong with it.

Thanks but only mowing I do with mine are trails and fields.   I'm pretty particular about my yard so the tractor never goes on it with the tires I have.  

I'm still saving up for one of your XCR's!  :bc:

Just now, Highmark said:

Thanks but only mowing I do with mine are trails and fields.   I'm pretty particular about my yard so the tractor never goes on it with the tires I have.  

I'm still saving up for one of your XCR's!  :bc:

Which ones?? The 314 HP one would be nice.

48 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Can't say I'd know as I've never eaten a deer that doesn't heavily diet on corn, beans and alfalfa....however it makes sense.    

I can tell you the difference between waterfowl (divers vs field feeders) is very noticeable.   Divers eat bugs and what not off the bottom and field feeders like mallards add grains and seeds to their diet.    

I said that same thing.

32 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

No, just fag? 

I looked it up. 1. A bundle of sticks 2. A cigarette 3. A gay male

Yes, more commonly called a FAG...…...cigarette. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I looked it up. 1. A bundle of sticks 2. A cigarette 3. A gay male 4. a weak ass bitch aka Polaris 550

Yes, more commonly called a FAG...…...Uncle znotty. 

Fixed!

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Anler said:

It means a weak man or a "bitch" aka Polaris 550! :bc: 

Post a pic of yourself, let's see how tough you are. Don't have to post your face. I posted tons of my pics here. 

Come on faggot, let's see how tough you are!!!