Check your account email address ×

Poor GayjayAMG , POOR HSR , Poor Chicken fucker AHAHAHA

f7ben

2 minutes ago, Reevester said:

I've witnessed deer come out to the combines and hauler trucks 10 minutes after the combines dump and spill a bit and the combines are still in the field. 

Yeah. Both beans and peas are tasty and really high protein 

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Have the day you're having

thx

25 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Didn't Ben post a video trying to prove lug height changed final drive ratio.   Something with rolling snowmobile belts?

no

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol::owned: 

:news: 

fuck u

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Reevester said:

I've witnessed deer come out to the combines and hauler trucks 10 minutes after the combines dump and spill a bit and the combines are still in the field. 

Yep.   One year hunting guy was picking and was accidentally throwing the corn out the back of the combine.   Within about 20 minutes there were 50+ deer feeding in that swath.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Yep.   One year hunting guy was picking and was accidentally throwing the corn out the back of the combine.   Within about 20 minutes there were 50+ deer feeding in that swath.  

They just know the sound of the machines and aren't in danger really and will come out during the day. 

I've also seen deer bed down in standing corn all day and just lay there and eat and chew on their cud. 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You've eaten approximately 140 different types of truckstop cock

I posted a pic of myself, holding a Jonsered 2156 chainsaw. My arms were about as big as the saw. 

You posted a pic of yourself in a dress, bra, and wig, with another guy, and your arms looked like broomsticks.

Who do you think most people would pick, as the guy most likely to have sucked trucker cock???  

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

They just know the sound of the machines and aren't in danger really and will come out during the day. 

I've also seen deer bed down in standing corn all day and just lay there and eat and chew on their cud. 

Yep.   Deer won't run from my tractor but will from my Ranger.  

IMG_20160814_114105_resized.jpg

IMG_20160922_223249.jpg

IMG_20170513_123634_851_resized.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I posted a pic of myself, holding a Jonsered 2156 chainsaw. My arms were about as big as the saw. 

You posted a pic of yourself in a dress, bra, and wig, with another guy, and your arms looked like broomsticks.

Who do you think most people would pick, as the guy most likely to have sucked trucker cock???  

The guy who posts pics of money stuffed in his piss stained haines

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Girls saw

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

You.   Only people who actually are use that word as much as you do.  

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I seent it. My money is on Znotty in a fight against any of you femmebois

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Holy fucking bloodbath....my god it's worse than the clutch ownage I dealt put on HSRs face!!!!

Fucking retarded fucks :lol:

With easy access to a nourishing food source, these deer tend to taste less “gamey” than those who had to forage. Corn-fed deer aren't as lean and have a milder taste than those that eat acorns or sage. ... Learn more by reading Feeding corn to deer could be death sentence and Feeding deer corn is not the best thing to do.Nov 1, 2016

https://www.farmanddairy.com/top-stories/how-to-avoid-gamey-venison-in-the-field/379124.html

Yet I've shot deer in areas that are no where near any farms or any other good food source and they've tasted the exact same as deer that I've shot right in a corn field.  Strange 

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Which JD do you have? I have a Turbo 1050 at this time.

4720.   Its now called 4066.   Pretty good little tractor.   Wish they made one sized between this and the 5 series.  I cut a lot of ATV trails on my property and snowmobile club trails so I can't go very much larger.  

Just now, Highmark said:

4720.   Its now called 4066.   Pretty good little tractor.   Wish they made one sized between this and the 5 series.  I cut a lot of ATV trails on my property and snowmobile club trails so I can't go very much larger.  

Nice Tractor, you purchase it new? Yanmar?

I  am surrounded by sub-divisions basically, and I'm on a very busy road. Therefore, I can't realistically plant food crops and such for deer. I would be growing big deer for poachers, and motorists. One year around here right after a deep freeze, when there was little food for the deer, they were getting picked-off by cars, left and right, 'cause they were coming out looking for food. It was carnage, horrible waste of good deer. 

I get a few on the place, but no where near what I should have. 

That's why I'm reluctant to shoot any here. I'd rather take out a few yotes. 

By the way yotes will kill ANY deer they can, not just sick , old ones. They will kill a big strong buck, if they are in a pack. I've seen the vids of them killing big bucks. 

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Nice Tractor, you purchase it new? Yanmar?

Yes and yes.   Had a set of offset rims made as I got tired of saving myself from a rollover with my bucket or rear attachment.   Crazy where I've taken that thing.  Not great in the snow but otherwise in 4wd with the diff lock on its a beast.  I really like the e-hydro.   Can adjust start and stop firmness as well as set it up where you can't kill the engine doing things like bucket work.   Really innovative system for a CUT.