Check your account email address ×

Impeachment hearings.

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I just heard the ABC news lead in on this shit.  Sounds like Trump is fucked.  Holy shit!  I must have watched the wrong hearing!!!!

Just watched.  :lol:
All done. 

Historic!!!!!

They did show little clip at end.,.,,,,, so star witness has never met president in person?  He even thought it was funny.  😂

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Just watched.  :lol:
All done. 

Historic!!!!!

They did show little clip at end.,.,,,,, so star witness has never met president in person?  He even thought it was funny.  😂

Democrats to themselves: “Well, that Russia shit was certainly the worst egg in our faces we’ve ever done.”

Democrats to themselves: “Hold our beer and watch this!”

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, bussman said:

The janitor will be sweeping the floor, an old man will be waiting to shut off the lights off and lock up........ but there will be Ol’ MC, sitting in a theater seat all alone screaming “this is it!!!!!”

:lol: 

Slight fix for accuracy :lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, Momorider said:

It's funny this Taylor clown was even saying how foreign aid is all conditional  :lmao: can you say hypocritical imbiciles 

Yes...and he gave the certain conditions and they don't include digging up dirt on a political rival. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yes...and he gave the certain conditions and they don't include digging up dirt on a political rival. 

So then, as long as our elected political servants can get away with shit like this when they do it, it’s all good!

”Digging up dirt”.  :lol:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

So then, as long as our elected political servants can get away with shit like this when they do it, it’s all good!

”Digging up dirt”.  :lol:

Did Clinton try to "dig up dirt"?

Did Obama help?

Goddamn right.. why aren't they on trial?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Pete said:

Did Clinton try to "dig up dirt"?

Did Obama help?

Goddamn right.. why aren't they on trial?

Because, even with the entire DOJ/LE and IC communities on their corrupted side...they couldn't find anything.  I wonder what the Ukraine has on the Bidens (Obama+others) that immediately sent the Dems into "IMPEACH!!" mode.  Hmmmm.....

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Because, even with the entire DOJ/LE and IC communities on their corrupted side...they couldn't find anything.  I wonder what the Ukraine has on the Bidens (Obama+others) that immediately sent the Dems into "IMPEACH!!" mode.  Hmmmm.....

They couldn't find anything

Sure

Fucking liars

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yes but Biden/ Obama started this by using 1 billion in aid as a stick to call off the investigation of Biden's sons firm. Trump did not make his request as a quid pro Quo as the Ukraine received their aid without reopening the case that was closed under the threats by Biden and Obama.

• Thanks 2

Just watched Kellyanne Conway on CNN with Wolf Blitzer. I'm so sick of Trump defenders!! She wouldn't shut the fuck up!!!

She and Trump's kids can't seem to get it through their fukkin heads that people hate The Donald!!!

He insulted Mexicans

He insulted Muslims

He insulted women

He said women seeking abortion should be prosecuted!!! 

What the fuck does Kellyanne and Trump's kids expect!!! WHAT THE FUCK DOES SHE EXPECT!!!

Trump also called the media FAKE!! THE FAKE MEDIA!! What the fuck do they expect!!! Really!! 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So running for President precludes one from being investigated? :lol:  

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Just watched Kellyanne Conway on CNN with Wolf Blitzer. I'm so sick of Trump defenders!! She wouldn't shut the fuck up!!!

She and Trump's kids can't seem to get it through their fukkin heads that people hate The Donald!!!

He insulted Mexicans

He insulted Muslims

He insulted women

He said women seeking abortion should be prosecuted!!! 

What the fuck does Kellyanne and Trump's kids expect!!! WHAT THE FUCK DOES SHE EXPECT!!!

Trump also called the media FAKE!! THE FAKE MEDIA!! What the fuck do they expect!!! Really!! 

4 more years and that's what they are likely to get pee stain.  :bc:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Highmark said:

4 more years and that's what they are likely to get pee stain.  :bc:

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! Yes, he might get 4 more, but they should not complain about the criticism he does get, and has gotten for 3 years. He brought this onto himself. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! Yes, he might get 4 more, but they should not complain about the criticism he does get, and has gotten for 3 years. He brought this onto himself. 

What I see when I read this from you.

tenor.gif

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 4

Pelosi, in presser right now, just said (and I’ll try to quote), “If the President has evidence that will prove his innocents, he should come forward with it...we haven’t seen anything.”

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!  So...

”Hearsay is more important than direct evidence” and “Guilty until proven innocent”.

GOT IT!  :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Pelosi, in presser right now, just said (and I’ll try to quote), “If the President has evidence that will prove his innocents, he should come forward with it...we haven’t seen anything.”

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!  So...

”Hearsay is more important than direct evidence” and “Guilty until proven innocent”.

GOT IT!  :thumbsup:

So prove your innocence or we'll find you guilty? Seems a little back asswards 

• Thanks 1