Check your account email address ×

Best cornering, best front end, best shocks, closest to a SX sled from the factory

3 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Also, what’s up with Trudeau sleds? Fuckin Ski doos are going backwards with shock packages. The X package shocks are basically TNT shocks, and the Adrenaline shocks are a step above door closers. They’ve watered the whole damn line down, even the XRS dropped the pro 40s

Doo is banking on the fact those that buy them cannot tell the difference.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ManOnManOral said:

I am the man that runs 300 mile days in -30, while you, being the wimp you are, hides under the blanket, gets up at 11 and before brushing his teeth has to have a beer to stifle the shakes.

I rode just short of 3k miles last year and rode multiple times in temps approaching -40f. Try again dirtbag

1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

That's what doesn't make sense to me. The MXZ X doesn't even have remote rezzys any more.

IMO, on the current G4’s it makes sense to get the TNT or blizzard, or go right to the spring order XRS. X is a useless spring order, but they entice enough people to buy it because of its heritage, and they sell the customer on the rack steering/adjustable handlebars. Lame.

2 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Not rebuildable?  Your kidding?

Nope. Door closer throw outs in the rear on the base model.

tnt/blizzard or XRS is the only thing that makes sense, unless of course your going to get your own shock package, in that case the adrenaline 850 is the smart buy

Edited by thewayout

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I rode just short of 3k miles last year and rode multiple times in temps approaching -40f. Try again dirtbag

I ride more in one season than you have lifetime. Why did you ride so much further last year, did a bunch of local bars close? And, you can do bettrr than dirtbag. I expect more from you. Are you not feeling well?

7 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

I ride more in one season than you have lifetime. Why did you ride so much further last year, did a bunch of local bars close? And, you can do bettrr than dirtbag. I expect more from you. Are you not feeling well?

I've ridden 10s of thousands of miles. I typically average 2k range. Last year I had about 3 weeks off in riding season but it was so fucking brutally cold it hampered my miles a bit. I could have easily cracked 3k with better weather

12 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Not rebuildable?  Your kidding?

Yup.  Rode my Adrenaline stock last year and it was comfy as long as you didn’t hammer, then at which point it was useless.  I’m a big boy and carry gear, I’ve always needed heavier springs to keep the ride up in the travel.  I also am disgusted what alotta these upgraded shocks are selling for, ridiculous.  I just ordered a Fox Zero Pro valved for my weight and heavier springs that I installed.  290 bucks delivered.  I can live with that.  Spending more than 5-600 on one shock is just dumb imo.

21 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Also, what’s up with Trudeau sleds? Fuckin Ski doos are going backwards with shock packages. The X package shocks are basically TNT shocks, and the Adrenaline shocks are a step above door closers. They’ve watered the whole damn line down, even the XRS dropped the pro 40s

Trudeau knows how dumb his fans are so he gives them cheap shocks and says tough shit. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yup.  Rode my Adrenaline stock last year and it was comfy as long as you didn’t hammer, then at which point it was useless.  I’m a big boy and carry gear, I’ve always needed heavier springs to keep the ride up in the travel.  I also am disgusted what alotta these upgraded shocks are selling for, ridiculous.  I just ordered a Fox Zero Pro valved for my weight and heavier springs that I installed.  290 bucks delivered.  I can live with that.  Spending more than 5-600 on one shock is just dumb imo.

I just told Drew not more than a few days ago that for my money no trail rider needs anything more than a properly valved set of zero pros. Great shocks....good fade resistance and when setup correctly can take a pretty good pounding. I'll never pay a premium for any bullshit 20 clicks of rezzy bling. Just gimme a quality rebuildable shock setup properly.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Trudeau knows how dumb his fans are so he gives them cheap shocks and says tough shit. 

Cat probably pays doo to put shit shocks on their sleds. It's the only thing cat has going for them

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I just told Drew not more than a few days ago that for my money no trail rider needs anything more than a properly valved set of zero pros. Great shocks....good fade resistance and when setup correctly can take a pretty good pounding. I'll never pay a premium for any bullshit 20 clicks of rezzy bling. Just gimme a quality rebuildable shock setup properly.

No doubt.

Nothing wrong getting a good deal on a higher end sled though. It helps resale value tremendously too.

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

It is going to be another great year aboard the Procrossii

Or is in Procreess?

Multi Procross.

Is the procross chassis going to be out long enough to see a third president hold office? :lol: 

Edited by thewayout
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

For sure.....you got a good deal

In this market the way it is priced right now, I think so. Brutal, unless of course you want an arctic cat, then any day of the year is good to buy one!!

Edited by thewayout

1 minute ago, thewayout said:

In this market the way it is priced right now, I think so. Brutal, unless of course you want an arctic cat, then any day of the year is good to buy one!!

8-9k for base model 2017 poo 800ho or doo 850

Or you can spend $5900 and get a 2017 Cat ZR 8000 RR LE with less miles :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

It is going to be another great year aboard the Procrossii

Or is in Procreess?

Multi Procross.

Procrosses

1 hour ago, thewayout said:

Is the procross chassis going to be out long enough to see a third president hold office? :lol: 

Yes, it should still be around in some form when Donald Trump Jr takes office.

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

How is mid 150hp range 850 class?

And the chassis sucks.....sorry

Poor Gaped Anus    His sled will be up for sale after he gets spanked by a 600R Etec 

2 hours ago, thewayout said:

Rear and center are still Pro40s.  Pro 36s on the front are more than enough for a trail sled. 

4 hours ago, Reevester said:

See a ton of the Walker velocitys on the SxS and guys loving them. Think they should work well on the new xcr. The walkers on my xc were trashed last year after 3k miles. 

I saw those for the first time this year at the Alberta sled show. They were on the new rmk "Khaos" package. 

One of the things that pissed me off about the sled is the fact they are still using a early 2000's reverse button on a $15,000 sled 15 years later lmao.

20191019_124652.jpg

20191019_124657.jpg

20191019_124702.jpg

Edited by Tomas.
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

I saw those for the first time this year at the Alberta sled show. They were on the new rmk "Khaos" package. 

One of the things that pissed me off about the sled is the fact they are still using a early 2000's reverse button on a $15,000 sled 15 years later lmao.

20191019_124652.jpg

20191019_124657.jpg

20191019_124702.jpg

At least you can put it in reverse with a glove on unlike some menu's. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I’ve heard the fox and KYBs are pretty close in valving.

Good and stuff but less than CC type valving.  I’m not a fan of the limited adjustments on the Q’a though.  But, they are supposedly pretty dialed.

WE’s are a distant 3rd place.  Always have been.

:lol: literally the dumbest fucking thing I've read in a while.

IM NOT A BIG FAN OF ONLY HAVING A SOFT/MEDIUM/HARD SETTING!!!!!1

SOMETIMES I NEED TO GO TO CLICK 17 FROM 15 TO JUMP THAT DRIVEWAY JUST RIGHT!!!!1 DERP

What an absolute fucking poser

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 2