Check your account email address ×

Best cornering, best front end, best shocks, closest to a SX sled from the factory

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Once set up the axys is as good or better and I've owned both. 

I've ridden them all, riding Ben's pro s for the first time I was like wuuuuut? 

Skeedoo is definitely last tho, worst front end. 

33 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Once set up the axys is as good or better and I've owned both. 

So have I, and between my brother and I several examples.  You’ll never convince me that the cat doesn’t have the best front end, stays flat in the roughest stuff, including corners.

42 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So have I, and between my brother and I several examples.  You’ll never convince me that the cat doesn’t have the best front end, stays flat in the roughest stuff, including corners.

Cat has always been the best prior... but when you factor in the chassis Dynamics of the axys chassis and the xc suspension it has Lazer like handling. Definitely the cream of the crop... 

• Haha 1

It probably is the best front end although barely better than poo.

It certainly comes with the best shocks....no doubt there. The walkers are garbage and skidoo is a complete joke shock wise.

Chassis ergos and engineering are where the procross fail. It's the most fucked up rider position ever. It's also for most of its life been a complete piece of fucking junk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Cat has always been the best prior... but when you factor in the chassis Dynamics of the axys chassis and the xc suspension it has Lazer like handling. Definitely the cream of the crop... 

MenacingAcidicAmericangoldfinch-size_res

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

You had a heavy 4s with tons of ski pressure my 800 didn't corner as flat the 7000 did with the genesis in it. I put 12k miles on a pc they were good yes but I had a ton of inside ski lift too if you didn't set them up.