Check your account email address ×

The Hero Comey

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

also, the fbi had no business coming out with this info 10 days before an election. they did not follow protocol, and evem maybe broke the law. were you aware of that jeff? I'm guessing not.

since when committing a crime come with a timeline to present it?

52 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Stay in your own lane Nook... Jesus why do you and that fuckface momo vermin care so much about our election. I think you two are a dupe of each other. The opposite ends of the retard Nook spectrum. Hate us cause they aint us... 

Sorry did a little common sense unbalance you? Maybe made you realize that Drumpf shooting his mouth off saying that emails were very bad was all bullshit.

You stupid fucks keep crossing your fingers hoping for some real evidence against Hillary and all you get is the same story on repeat. "Hey, we found emails" Ohhhhh we found more emails over here" "No, nothing new, we just keep finding emails."

"Nothing incriminating on them so we can't tell you what's in them" "We just want to let you know we found them and let Donald make up the rest"

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Sorry did a little common sense unbalance you? Maybe made you realize that Drumpf shooting his mouth off saying that emails were very bad was all bullshit.

You stupid fucks keep crossing your fingers hoping for some real evidence against Hillary and all you get is the same story on repeat. "Hey, we found emails" Ohhhhh we found more emails over here" "No, nothing new, we just keep finding emails."

"Nothing incriminating on them so we can't tell you what's in them" "We just want to let you know we found them and let Donald make up the rest"

My signature was designed just for people like you.  If I were you, I'd pull my own plug and bleed out.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Don't you have some issues of you own to deal with up there? You are inept on the issues down here, so stop making yourself look like an ass. You keep spouting off the same shit over and over. Maybe more arm flapping you stupid fuck.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My signature was designed just for people like you.  If I were you, I'd pull my own plug and bleed out.  

Snowrider is a moron ...but at least he is an American and has some skin in the game. This fucking faggot ass drag queen nook is every bit as pathetic and misguided as SR but he adds an extra dimension of idiocy being that he chooses to be so mentally involved in something he can't actually participate in.

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Why don't you idiots complain about the nook trump supporters?

Why don't you just keep on complaining about everything? Revkev is like the bleeding vagina of the north complaining about issues that have no direct effect on him.

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

ahhh ....we complain and make fun of momo daily you moron. this fucking stupid faggot ass cunt revstd is worse than momo and likely not as smart

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Can you read you old geriatric fuck? I did so with momo vermin in that exact post... Seriously, what grade of schooling did you get through? I know they didn't make people in your day complete 5th grade, but I figured in all the years after that you would have picked up some reading and comprehension ability. 

20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I am no Drumpf fan you fucking imbecile. Holy shit, what is with some of you people and realizing being against Hillary doesn't mean being for Trump... Seriously try just once to have a clue. Stay in your lane Nook, no one on the right side of the border gives a fuck about you. Also, congrats on being dumber than momo vermin. Didn't know it was possible. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Like who?  And what is there to complain about?  You Hillary supporters are about as fucking gross as anyone I've ever experienced.  You all should be made to "sit" on a stick.  You all have ZERO integrity or morals and I've got no time for it in the real world.

And just as soon as I can find one of you......I'm gonna test your fucking resolve.

Image result for vlad the impaler impaling

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Can you read you old geriatric fuck? I did so with momo vermin in that exact post... Seriously, what grade of schooling did you get through? I know they didn't make people in your day complete 5th grade, but I figured in all the years after that you would have picked up some reading and comprehension ability. 

I am no Drumpf fan you fucking imbecile. Holy shit, what is with some of you people and realizing being against Hillary doesn't mean being for Trump... Seriously try just once to have a clue. Stay in your lane Nook, no one on the right side of the border gives a fuck about you. Also, congrats on being dumber than momo vermin. Didn't know it was possible. 

You're wasting you're breath. They are so butt hurt over Hillary 

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

So much Hillary supporter  butt hurt in this thread. Comey was your hero a week ago

a week ago? why do you simpletons like to bring that up all the time? is it not possible to like or agree with someone one month, and then the next he does something stupid or irregular and you comment on it?

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:
3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Snowrider is a moron ...but at least he is an American and has some skin in the game. This fucking faggot ass drag queen nook is every bit as pathetic and misguided as SR but he adds an extra dimension of idiocy being that he chooses to be so mentally involved in something he can't actually participate in.

3 hours ago, JEFF said:

Why don't you just keep on complaining about everything? Revkev is like the bleeding vagina of the north complaining about issues that have no direct effect on him.

When someone in the neighbourhood lets their special needs kid run around the neighbourhood with a loaded gun, technically you could say it's none of their business what they do with their kid. But practically the neighbours will all be affected by that stupid decisions. 

That's probably too cryptic. Trump is a fucking retard and voting him in will fuck up more people than just Americans.

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What a dumbass. You are stupid enough to think that not voting for Hillary somehow doesn't help Trump. Then you call other people stupid. xtrastupid.

It would be really entertaining for Trump to win. I wonder how long it would take idiots on here that were whining about Hillary to do an about face.  It would be harder to find a Trump supporter in 3 months than it would be to find a Brexit supporter in England. 

Just imagine him trying to renegotiate all that shit. When no one trusts him.

Fucking Putin will laugh his ass off when no one will form a coalition with anything lead by the imbecile. That may work out well since most other Countries won't be interested in dealing with Trump. 

Trade deals.   hahahahaha. 

China: I doubt they'll even talk to Trump. 

I know you silly fucks are stuck in your own little shithole existence. But people in other countries have zero respect for Trump. You're already the laughing stock of the world for him getting this far. If he actually got elected....... 

Like I said, it would almost be worth it. At least the comedians would have fun.

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It would be really entertaining for Trump to win. I wonder how long it would take idiots on here that were whining about Hillary to do an about face.  It would be harder to find a Trump supporter in 3 months than it would be to find a Brexit supporter in England. 

Fucking Putin will laugh his ass off when no one will form a coalition with anything lead by the imbecile. That may work out well since most other Countries won't be interested in dealing with Trump. 

I know you silly fucks are stuck in your own little shithole existence. But people in other countries have zero respect for Trump. You're already the laughing stock of the world for him getting this far. If he actually got elected....... 

Like I said, it would almost be worth it. At least the comedians would have fun.

Hillary is the special needs kid not trump 

25 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

:lmao: reading your FUCKING insane hackery and moronic ludicrous stupidity in your imbecilic posts sure is entertaining :guzzle: 

13 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Hillary is the special needs kid not trump 

Anywhere else someone who thinks the world is flat would be deemed special needs. But on here you fit in. I'm proud to be on the opposite side of the argument to the majority on here.

41 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Anywhere else someone who thinks the world is flat would be deemed special needs. But on here you fit in. I'm proud to be on the opposite side of the argument to the majority on here.

You like many others who have used the flat earth against me continue to fail. Ridiculing me over FE isn't an argument against anything I post on X topic. so please keep it up I laugh every time I see one of you post Flat earth bla bla bla 

6 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You like many others who have used the flat earth against me continue to fail. Ridiculing me over FE isn't an argument against anything I post on X topic. so please keep it up I laugh every time I see one of you post Flat earth bla bla bla 

Actually it pretty much excuses you from any adult conversation. You're completely fucking stupid if you believe the earth is flat. But don't worry, you're only slightly dumber than the rest of the Trump supporters. Enjoy this place. You can speak freely and not be in the minority.

Edited by revkevsdi

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Actually it pretty much excuses you from any adult conversation. You completely fucking stupid if you believe the earth is flat. But don't worry, you only slightly dumber than the rest of the Trump supporters. Enjoy this place. You can speak freely and not be in the minority.

You're

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Actually it pretty much excuses you from any adult conversation. You're completely fucking stupid if you believe the earth is flat. But don't worry, you're only slightly dumber than the rest of the Trump supporters. Enjoy this place. You can speak freely and not be in the minority.

Lmao