Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

he is the first PM but again look who was there the last 10 years lol

Mayor Lastman was the first to go and set the trend for all mayors (except robbie)

Politicians regardless regardless of their level of gov't walk a fine line when attending events & it's become a slippery slope.

Let's say the mayor/premier/PM attends the opening of a Serbian/Greek/Armenian cultural centre. Then the next thing you know that members of the Croatian/Macedonian/Turkish communities are freaking out for showing favouritism to those communities.

1 minute ago, revrnd said:

Politicians regardless regardless of their level of gov't walk a fine line when attending events & it's become a slippery slope.

Let's say the mayor/premier/PM attends the opening of a Serbian/Greek/Armenian cultural centre. Then the next thing you know that members of the Croatian/Macedonian/Turkish communities are freaking out for showing favouritism to those communities.

If it wasn't for the millions brought into toronto you would not see this parade.  But its a gold mine

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

you know this isn't the first or the last?  USA has lost in courts every time and had to pay Canadian lumber money.  It will happen again.

Donny hasn't a clue how it works, nor does he care as he thinks this is his own business he is running

If NAFTA is so great why are the Americans allowed to pull this shit every few years? Has the money paid back equaled the duties the US collected? In the end when the softwood & NAFTA talks are finished &the Shiny Pony & the Cry Baby will say it's a great deal. 

Then fast forward to (fill in the blank) and the US will be enacting duties on lumber imported from Canada. Unless any agreement ends this BS once and for all, it's a waste of time.

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

If it wasn't for the millions brought into toronto you would not see this parade.  But its a gold mine

For those selling condoms & KY?

I'm waiting for Lil' Potato to show up @ the Santa Claus parade. I bet 'his' kids would enjoy it.

Edited by revrnd

31 minutes ago, revrnd said:

If NAFTA is so great why are the Americans allowed to pull this shit every few years? Has the money paid back equaled the duties the US collected? In the end when the softwood & NAFTA talks are finished &the Shiny Pony & the Cry Baby will say it's a great deal. 

Then fast forward to (fill in the blank) and the US will be enacting duties on lumber imported from Canada. Unless any agreement ends this BS once and for all, it's a waste of time.

the Prez can do what he wants, not the same thing in other countries

The Canada–U.S. softwood lumber dispute is one of the largest and most enduring trade disputes between both nations.[1] This conflict arose in 1982 and its effects are still seen today. British Columbia, the major Canadian exporter of softwood lumber to the United States, was most affected, reporting losses of 9,494 direct and indirect jobs between 2004 and 2009

In April 2006, the United States and Canada announced that they had reached a tentative settlement to end the dispute. The Softwood Lumber Agreement (SLA), which this became known as, went into full effect in October 2006. The conditions stated that the period for this agreement would last anywhere between seven and nine years. Both countries, in 2012, approved a two-year extension.[7] Under the preliminary terms, the United States would lift countervailing and anti-dumping duties provided lumber prices continue to stay above a certain range. Below the specified range, a mixed export tax and quota regime would be implemented on imports of Canadian lumber. On Canada's part, the nation agreed to enforce regulations, such as in the form of taxes on lumber exports headed to the U.S. The provincial governments of Canada, specifically, were encouraged to make changes to their pricing systems. Such changes would allow for a non-subsidizing system. As a part of the deal, more than $5 billion in duty deposits collected would be returned. The SLA establishes a dispute settlement mechanism based around the London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA), a nongovernmental institution. Either country may initiate dispute settlement of matters arising under the SLA or implementation thereof. Hearings are to be open to the public, as are pleadings and other documents.[8] The agreement states that hearings are to be held in either the United States or Canada (the venue is selected by the arbitration tribunal). The SLA also provides that decisions of an arbitration panel are binding on the two parties.[9]

What ;did our government do in the past few years after the deal was over?  nothing

35 minutes ago, revrnd said:

For those selling condoms & KY?

I'm waiting for Lil' Potato to show up @ the Santa Claus parade. I bet 'his' kids would enjoy it.

no for the millions that visit and drop 1k each on food, hotel, and condoms lol

not sure if you know or not but the gay community really know how to party and spend money.  You really should be afraid of them

6 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So ISIS is threatening Canada this weekend for its 150 year celebrations.  How can this be when we have 'Hug a Terrorist Trudeau' in charge?

Did ISIS not get the memo?

What a wonderful way to celebrate 150

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2017/06/30/justin-trudeau-visits-indigenous-activists-in-teepee-on-parliament-hill.html

Police officers initially tried to stop the group Wednesday night when they arrived at the Hill to erect the teepee.

Lloyd Robertson of CTV said the 'activists' showed up around 3 AM. What about drunken college students pissing up against the Peace Tower? How would they have dealt w/ that? I wonder what they would've done if it had been person(s) w/ far worse things on their mind?

Crazy Joe Scarborough and dumb as a rock Mika are not bad people, but their low rated show is dominated by their NBC bosses. Too bad!

Is Donald a member here? He should be

FDR/Truman vs Hitler/Mussolini

Reagan vs Gorbachev

Bushes vs Saddam

Obama vs Osama

Trump vs Joe and Mika

:lmao:

What a dumb ass

Edited by 1trailmaker

So did Fails boy crush intentionally forget Alberta?

If he did or didn't it won't matter as Failmaker will continue with his bromance.

Fail did you get a selfie with JT yet?

Your probably the only person in Canada who hasn't that wants one. 

2 hours ago, Sksman said:

So did Fails boy crush intentionally forget Alberta?

If he did or didn't it won't matter as Failmaker will continue with his bromance.

Fail did you get a selfie with JT yet?

Your probably the only person in Canada who hasn't that wants one. 

you're a strange dude

let me ask, does this JT slip bother you? 

6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

JT looked stoned introducing 'ahead by a century :joint: he had that deer in the head lights look. 

He always has that look, he is clueless.  You just noticed?  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

JT looked stoned introducing 'ahead by a century :joint: he had that deer in the head lights look. 

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He always has that look, he is clueless.  You just noticed?  

X2

If he has to go off the script or talking points, he's fucked. A prime example was last week when asked about his broken promise to reform our elections. There were several seconds of dead air as he stared out at the press.

He'd struggle to tell you what he had for breakfast.

Whiners in Ottawa complaining about the long lines and disorganization prior to the Canada 150 celebrations @ Parliament Hill. I was out & about most of yesterday, did Bono have a speech prepared? Or was it a repeat of "The world needs more Canada."?  All will be good and JT & Princess Sophie will be @ the WE Day event today. Lots of future Libtards will be attending.

30 minutes ago, revrnd said:

X2

If he has to go off the script or talking points, he's fucked. A prime example was last week when asked about his broken promise to reform our elections. There were several seconds of dead air as he stared out at the press.

He'd struggle to tell you what he had for breakfast.

Whiners in Ottawa complaining about the long lines and disorganization prior to the Canada 150 celebrations @ Parliament Hill. I was out & about most of yesterday, did Bono have a speech prepared? Or was it a repeat of "The world needs more Canada."?  All will be good and JT & Princess Sophie will be @ the WE Day event today. Lots of future Libtards will be attending.

Bono is way past his prime.  Should of had newer talent and Canadian.

• Like 1

JT looked right in his element this weekend, like hosting some high school drama show, complete with costume changes and everything.  I could not watch more than a minute..

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Bono is way past his prime.  Should of had newer talent and Canadian.

http://globalnews.ca/news/3570815/bono-the-edge-praise-canada/

“When others build walls, you open doors; when others divide, your arms are open wide; where you lead, others follow. That’s the real reason The Edge and myself are here today,” he said, before repeating the touching message in his shaky French.

Says they donated their time. Where has Canada ever lead that the world followed? 

And to listen to the news, diversity & inclusiveness are a recent development. When I started my apprenticeship there were tradesmen in my department that were:

Welsh

Scottish

English

Dutch

German

Hungarian

Italian

Egyptian

East Indian

Finnish

Serbian

Jamaican 

& last but not least Croatian

Probably some of the other eastern European countries too but I couldn't tell their origin from their names.

Edited by revrnd
  • Like 1

Interesting coming from a Star columnist

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2017/07/01/world-needs-more-canada-more-like-the-other-way-around.html

My respect for the contribution of immigrants and refugees is boundless. But diversity, the on and on clinging to it, doesn’t make us stronger or particularly admirable. It makes us fragmented, ghettoized in thought and attitude.