Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

Last night on the news quite a bit of coverage about the situation in North Korea, Trump meeting Putin and the protests @ the G20. How come the Germans use water cannons but nobody thought of using them in Toronto a few years back?

Meanwhile PM Shiny Pony was talking to a gathering of young citizens in his 'loud & serious' voice telling them that they are the future & can change things now.

Has he been asked about North Korea's activities or is that above his intelligence? Is the 'little kids' table set for him yet in Hamburg?

Edited by revrnd

I doubt they invited JT to the G20.   He probably just showed up.

Remember the last meetings and pictures of the grown ups talking and JT standing behind trying to get in the group?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sksman said:

Remember the last meetings and pictures of the grown ups talking and JT standing behind trying to get in the group?

Maybe he's on his way to Wacken next month?

http://www.wacken.com/en/

Naw, I bet he'd get beat up by a bunch of skinheads.

This is probably more to his (I mean Sophie's) liking:

3 hours ago, Sksman said:

Trump went and said "im here for the G1"

Seeing as Liberals & liberals detest all things Trump, I wonder how they will respond to this endorsement:

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/trudeau-enjoys-warm-reception-including-from-trump-at-g20-in-hamburg/article35623480/

(Scroll down & read some the comments)

Will Team Liberal use a clip of this during the 2019 election?

Edited by revrnd

While Liberal followers dutifully glom onto any praise they can find about their chaotic leader they oft are forced to take such praise from sources they loath. Donald Trump stating that "Justin is doing a spectacular job" and that Canadians love him for a reason is not a reason in itself to give credit to Trudeau. Canadians who see Justin up close and real do know that this gay pride prancing narcissist, former part-time drama coach is all about the optics of a show. But a show of trite substance. Dashing around the planet giving away billions is sure to enhance popularity. Praise from the World Bank is similarly skewed. Respect for Trudeau among world leaders was best summed up by Merkel's comment about consulting Trudeau about using microphones and headsets. Might well have added instructions on the use of a selfie stick. Trudeau the showman is really Trudeau the leftist progressive. Acolyte of Soros and the New World Order. We in Canada who watch him carefully are better informed.

Lemme get this right....everything Trump says is wrong, unless he praises Trudeau, in which case Trump is incredibly insightful.

I can see the CPC/NDP ads in the next election: "Trump said Trudeau was great". Given how much Canadians despise Trump, this might be the kiss of death just by itself.

EXACTLY!

Edited by revrnd

Just read BBC world news account of Friday and Saturday G20 meetings. Lots of countries mentioned, Germany, USA, Russia, Japan, UK, China, even Spain and Argentina, but no mention of Canada. Maybe the boy wonder was off to another rock concert or meeting with his adoring fans.

Sounds typical

Trump praise of Trudeau provides ample proof that he clearly isn't mentally capable of being president (actually he seems completely delusional)--making a statement like that should be an impeachable offence

LMAO!

"it seemed like a good idea at the time."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/grenier-khadr-poll-1.4198306

This disapproval with the government's decision extended to Trudeau's own supporters: 61 per cent of Canadians who said they voted Liberal in 2015 felt that the wrong decision had been made. That increased to 64 per cent among NDP voters.

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/07/10/the-numbers-are-in-and-even-trudeaus-own-supporters-reject-the-khadr-deal

From the Angus Reid link in the Sun's column:

Though Khadr has publicly renounced the radicalized worldview of his father, almost two-in-three Canadians (64%) don't appear to believe him. The number of Canadians who agree Khadr remains a potential radicalized threat has grown – from just over half to two-thirds – since his release from prison in 2015, and in the wake of this settlement:

Edited by revrnd

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/mmiw-commissioner-marilyn-poitras-resigns-in-another-blow-to-inquiry/article35653097/

Ms. Poitras’ resignation from the $53.8-million inquiry which was established by the Trudeau government to examine the reasons why so many Indigenous women in Canada have been murdered or gone missing is one more blow to the inquiry which has been plagued by delays and departure of key staff.

Just last week, chief commissioner Marilyn Buller held a news conference to assure Canadians that the inquiry was on track despite critics concerns. Ms. Buller said at that time that the inquiry had, in her mind, moved with “lightning speed” and she announced that the first hearings with families of victims would begin in the fall.

But several staff members have resigned in recent months, including executive director Michele Moreau, and there have been calls for Ms. Buller’s own resignation.

The inquiry, which was part of Mr. Trudeau’s campaign platform, officially began on Sept. 1 of last year.

All that money & the final report will say, "It's Whitey's fault."

9 hours ago, revrnd said:

What makes you think there will ever be a final report?

Trudeau only supported it and used it as an election tool.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, revrnd said:

What are they actually looking into?  Why they are being killed? or why they are not being caught? 

I hope something comes of all this.

On 2017-07-08 at 8:29 PM, revrnd said:

Seeing as Liberals & liberals detest all things Trump, I wonder how they will respond to this endorsement:

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/trudeau-enjoys-warm-reception-including-from-trump-at-g20-in-hamburg/article35623480/

(Scroll down & read some the comments)

Will Team Liberal use a clip of this during the 2019 election?

Trump has ran off on almost all G20 leaders except a few, Trudeau (Canada) being one of them.  Thats a good endorsement for Canada no matter how you look at it.

This should be a right or left thing, just a good thing.

I think the RIGHT is pissed because all their "Trump will eat him" "trump will this" " trump will that" all over Trudeau AND it hasn't happened.  AGAIN GOOD FOR CANADA.

Trump is so fickle about his comments. Next week he'll say the automakers in Canada are fucking the US economy by paying their Canadian employees less than they do in the US. 

I would take any praise from Trump w/ a very large grain of salt.

13 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

What are they actually looking into?  Why they are being killed? or why they are not being caught? 

I hope something comes of all this.

I think that was the original intent. I think they could go thru the RCMP files and figure out some common causes. In the lead up to the announcement, some of the families of victims have begun to thought that the inquiry would solve the mystery behind each case.

I wonder how many of the missing women and/or girls have just taken off to get away from a dysfunctional family.Similar to this case that came to light earlier this year:

http://www.calgarysun.com/2017/03/02/anna-and-kym-hakze-of-lethbridge-have-been-found--30-years-later

I regularly watch CBC Northbeat as I have friends in Whitehorse. Every so often there is a beating or murder in some isolated community & alcohol is a common theme. Then you have cases in reserves where it is difficult if not impossible for outsiders to easily arrive. The suspect(s) are local. 

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/rcmp-conduct-huge-dna-sweep-in-manitoba-in-attempt-to-solve-homicide/article28675233/

There have been other large scale inquiries & commissions before (the TRC being the most recent), so I have no idea why this 1 seems to be heading nowhere. Mind you there isn't a single male among the commissioners. Maybe Trudeau feels about it like he did about Electoral Reform (doomed to fail from the get go by having a political neophyte in charge)?

And then you have the large number of murders involving FN women living risky lifestyles in urban centers across Canada. A person could go on & on.

Edited by revrnd

Jumped back & forth on the Big 3 networks' 6:30 news broadcasts tonight. No coverage of 'Dear Leader' speaking to governors in Rhode Island. Canada wasn't completely ignored though, Winnipeg, Canada was mentioned in this story by NBC & CBS:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/jimmy-carter-former-president-released-from-hospital-canada/

Edited by revrnd

How does the Shiny Pony decide who to hug & who to shake hands w/? Today he was shaking hands w/ some FN leaders. At times he appears so 'excited' to hug somone he is greeting.

Too bad he won't have the chance to greet Charlton Heston

https://www.thestar.com/news/queenspark/2017/07/18/canadas-premiers-discuss-delaying-the-legalization-of-marijuana.html

Why the rush to get this law in place by a certain date? When legislation is tabled in the legislature whether it is federal or provincial, is a deadline normally attached?

19 minutes ago, revrnd said:

https://www.thestar.com/news/queenspark/2017/07/18/canadas-premiers-discuss-delaying-the-legalization-of-marijuana.html

Why the rush to get this law in place by a certain date? When legislation is tabled in the legislature whether it is federal or provincial, is a deadline normally attached?

YES a date is common

These idiots think POT is new, when its been around long before booze was ever invented.   Pass the law and move forward, people are smoking every single day whether or not its legal.  Safety on roads will not change other than maybe get safer. 

Arguing over age 19 or 18 is retarded, move past this.......

A full system for selling pot is already in place  USE IT

Another 20k people with records for possession, life time affects = fucked up 

How is this making roads safer when the cops haven't got a reliable tester for THC? Or are you of the same opinion as Marc Emery who says he smokes pot & drives all the time? Doesn't affect his driving according to him.

Drinking & driving = bad

Toking & driving = ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, revrnd said:

How is this making roads safer when the cops haven't got a reliable tester for THC? Or are you of the same opinion as Marc Emery who says he smokes pot & drives all the time? Doesn't affect his driving according to him.

Drinking & driving = bad

Toking & driving = ?

I am saying people drive a smoke every single day 7/365 and until last year no one gave a shit because it hasn't really cause one dam accident.  This is the last 40 years not some new thing we came up with. 

If they legalize it maybe people will talk about it like they do with booze today.  When you were young no problem drink all night and drive home, today kids for the most part don't drink and drive like you did.   This will be the same with POT in the future but not until people can talk about it.   I know hundreds that smoke but no one knows at their work place because its taboo...   Fucking stupid

Now we have these dummy's saying what about driving while impaired from POT,  its been happening for decades tax free......

The last 10 years of Federal ads "talk to your kids about drugs"  for fuck sakes a good percent of parent do drugs, what fucking hole did this thinking come from?

Booze is the worst drug in history hands down no argument can be made.......

There will never be a device to detect how high you are, its just not possible.  Test to see if you have consumed some YES

Tell me something Kris - if you have 3 beers in an hour do you feel unable to drive?