Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

49 minutes ago, revrnd said:

The girl in question was told to apply for the apprenticeship. 

I'm pretty sure a more qualified girl could've taken the place of the 1 that quit, but probably out of the 600 applicants (for 60 jobs), they were the only 2 girls that applied.

I knew 2 girls in high school who took welding. Their fathers were tradesmen, so I imagine they wanted their daughters to have some idea of the trades. When I was in high school, trades work was looked down on & everyone was expected to go to university.

nothing has changed really on that front

12 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

look lets not get into what he did or didn't do, we really don't know do we?  I mean Jane Fonda was a commie to be locked up USA USA USA

You can not commit Treason unless we have declared to be at war - so yes everyone can dispute that...

I agree to try and fight it, it was done several times and we lost every time...  Some times you have to gather your losses and move on

Oh by chance did you see Fifth Estate last night?  It was on 3 of the people Harper paid out,  not so much on the payout but rather the torture they endured.  Knee jerk reaction to 9/11 very similar to the 50's where they just locked people up for no reason

Lets get into what he did!

He fought against Canada and its Allies and was involved in a battle that killed Allied servicemen.  Thats it.  He was there and has the scars to prove it.  No other discusion needed.  

He deserved the death penalty not a $10 million payout. 

7 hours ago, Sksman said:

Lets get into what he did!

He fought against Canada and its Allies and was involved in a battle that killed Allied servicemen.  Thats it.  He was there and has the scars to prove it.  No other discusion needed.  

He deserved the death penalty not a $10 million payout. 

The claims of him being tortured aren't really credible either.

Some of his claims had videotaped evidence against his and other were his written affidavits that he refused to take the stand to defend.

This POS deserved nothing.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/omar-khadr-was-not-tortured/article/493125#!

https://www.thestar.com/entertainment/television/2017/07/26/justin-trudeau-lands-on-the-cover-of-rolling-stone.html

The overall glowing story by writer Stephen Rodrick calls Trudeau “a progressive, rational, forward-thinking leader” who “overcame tragedy to become Canada’s prime minister.”

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has made the cover of Rolling Stone magazine's August issue and heads are turning.

The overall glowing story by writer Stephen Rodrick calls Trudeau “a progressive, rational, forward-thinking leader” who “overcame tragedy to become Canada’s prime minister”, such as the death of his younger brother Michel who was killed in an avalanche and the death of his father, former Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau.

On the front cover, Trudeau is pictured with the words “Why can’t he be our President?” He stares intensely with a slight smile as he leans against a dark glossy table.

1 hour ago, steve6 said:

Some, not as excited about Trudeau’s cover, took to Twitter to say they’d happily offer him up to the U.S.

“He’s exactly socks-and-selfies deep. If that’s your dream leader, please take him,” tweeted Andrew Scheidl.

“Oh for the love of…will you PLEASE knock it off. Hope for the free world? Yeah, he’s a regular super hero. Stop” tweeted Mike O’Hara.

LOL!

Sounds about as in depth as that fluff piece 60 Minutes produced last year. Mike Wallace would've been all over him.

The guy was MP for what 6 years & then runs against a 'Cheney-like' incumbent. All he had was a famous last name. Maybe the US media should look @ what happens when you elect a son, (See Dubya).

The overall glowing story by writer Stephen Rodrick calls Trudeau “a progressive, rational, forward-thinking leader” who “overcame tragedy to become Canada’s prime minister”, such as the death of his younger brother Michel who was killed in an avalanche and the death of his father, former Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau.

Any mention of overcoming his mother banging Mick & Keef?

Sounds like a segment you see the US networks show before an event in the Olympics where the American athlete is favoured. "Susie Smith of Bumfuck Idaho overcame the death of her grandparents in a tragic accident when she was 2 years old..."

I think Americans would change their minds about wanting him as Prez pretty quick once they saw him in action.

Edited by revrnd

12 minutes ago, revrnd said:

LOL!

Sounds about as in depth as that fluff piece 60 Minutes produced last year. Mike Wallace would've been all over him.

The guy was MP for what 6 years & then runs against a 'Cheney-like' incumbent. All he had was a famous last name. Maybe the US media should look @ what happens when you elect a son, (See Dubya).

Any mention of overcoming his mother banging Mick & Keef?

Sounds like a segment you see the US networks show before an event where the American athlete is favoured. "Susie Smith of Bumfuck Idaho overcame the death of her grandparents in a tragic accident when she was 2 years old..."

I think Americans would change their minds about wanting him as Prez pretty quick once they saw him in action.

lol

Obama would have won hands down if allowed to run, you think they wouldn't vote Trudeau?

but than again USA drained the swamp and filled it with billionaires

22 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Good thing its not that quack of a judge from Parry Sound.  His verdict would have been, innocent since the victim didn't say he couldn't beat her.

• Like 1

The media got what they wanted. They could have covered the other Republican candidates, but no it was all about Trump. And now they're shocked.

In Canada it's the same, there are brief moments when the Canadian media is critical of Trudeau's performance. Too bad they hadn't been more critical DURING the election.

Its funny no matter how popular Trudeau is world wide you guys just continue to bash him and the media that says this stuff. 

I know we here haven't seen this in quite a few decades so it may be hard to get used too.

enjoy the ride our Economy is dong well

JT has nothing to do w/ the economy or the dollar. In fact they're saying 1 of the reasons the beaverbuck is going up is the lack of XXXXXXX in the US $.

EDIT: confidence 

I fixed it for you.

Edited by revrnd

Just now, revrnd said:

The media got what they wanted. They could have covered the other Republican candidates, but no it was all about Trump. And now they're shocked.

In Canada it's the same, there are brief moments when the Canadian media is critical of Trudeau's performance. Too bad they hadn't been more critical DURING the election.

yOU  are totally wrong about our media on every aspect - stick to the one paper that never has a good thing to say about anything none Conservative THE SUN or REBEL

Just now, revrnd said:

JT has nothing to do w/ the economy or the dollar. In fact they're saying 1 of the reasons the beaverbuck is going up is the lack of convenience in the US $.

Oh I can agree, do you agree Harper didn't have anything to do with recovery from our recession?

And very insightful about how our dollar is valued :lmao: 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Its funny no matter how popular Trudeau is world wide you guys just continue to bash him and the media that says this stuff. 

I know we here haven't seen this in quite a few decades so it may be hard to get used too.

enjoy the ride our Economy is dong well

What colour socks is he wearing today? That's what I want to know.

He's popular worldwide? Do some surfing around teh international news papers & there's no mention of him. You would think ABC, CBS & NBC would've mentioned him when he spoke to the governors? Nope nada nothing.

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

yOU  are totally wrong about our media on every aspect - stick to the one paper that never has a good thing to say about anything none Conservative THE SUN or REBEL

Check some of the links I've posted, the Star, Post & G&M. 

You must be on lunch, you've got time to post LOL

1 minute ago, revrnd said:

JT has nothing to do w/ the economy or the dollar. In fact they're saying 1 of the reasons the beaverbuck is going up is the lack of convenience in the US $.

Actually his policies will hurt the businesses in this country.  People here are worried about Trump and NAFTA, that is not even in the top 50 priorities for the USA.  We need to be more concerned about destructive Trudeau and left policies like the BC NDP being the cause of  killing a 36 billion project.

1 minute ago, dirtybeacher said:

I posted that in CE earlier.  

It really amazes me how the US is getting new plants (10+ billion) in the mid south and they are a dime a dozen and our useless governments make it too difficult to get business done.  We can't have a different playing field than other countries where the shit is getting done.  They don't need Canada.

http://nationalpost.com/opinion/john-ivison-trudeau-and-new-b-c-premier-come-to-an-agreement-dont-mention-the-pipeline/wcm/3be682af-cc65-44fe-ba1d-943419d4d52f

The elephant in the room?

JT has said in the past that the pipeline will be built. I wonder how he explain that to the locals?

Edited by revrnd

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Actually his policies will hurt the businesses in this country.  People here are worried about Trump and NAFTA, that is not even in the top 50 priorities for the USA.  We need to be more concerned about destructive Trudeau and left policies like the BC NDP being the cause of  killing a 36 billion project.

The company canceled the project, what the fuck are you talking about?

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I posted that in CE earlier.  

It really amazes me how the US is getting new plants (10+ billion) in the mid south and they are a dime a dozen and our useless governments make it too difficult to get business done.  We can't have a different playing field than other countries where the shit is getting done.  They don't need Canada.

Right to work states?

Maybe the federal Minister of Labour Patty Hadju can abolish unions?

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

The company canceled the project, what the fuck are you talking about?

They are telling the governments to fuck off.

http://business.financialpost.com/commodities/energy/a-tragedy-for-canada-petronas-cancels-36b-lng-project-as-b-c-jacks-up-demands/wcm/de2567c8-499d-489f-9dec-3826a01c932c