Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

Did the one trick pony tell all the illegals in the US to come to Canada and that we will gladly accept all the law breakers, all they have to do is walk across the border and bypass all the proper channels.

• Like 1

Truedope should be more choosy with his words. He said at a joint press conference in Washington with Trump “The last thing Canadians expect is for me to come down and lecture another country on how they choose they govern themselves. My role, my responsibility is to continue to govern in such a way that reflects Canadians’ approach and be a positive example in the world.” Think about what those words infer. He is saying that he wants to and that Trump deserves to be lectured to, but it's not his place to do that. Then as usual there was his trade mark ah.... ah.... ah.....

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Truedope should be more choosy with his words. He said at a joint press conference in Washington with Trump “The last thing Canadians expect is for me to come down and lecture another country on how they choose they govern themselves. My role, my responsibility is to continue to govern in such a way that reflects Canadians’ approach and be a positive example in the world.” Think about what those words infer. He is saying that he wants to and that Trump deserves to be lectured to, but it's not his place to do that. Then as usual there was his trade mark ah.... ah.... ah.....

Pretty sure there were some umm's in-between the ah's.

We will get crushed in any negotiations with Excited States. I think the gap in business acumen betweem J.T. and Freelan compared with whoever is representing the U.S. will result in a loss for Canada. It may not be apparent immediately, but we will likely lose.

3 minutes ago, Pt3189 said:

We will get crushed in any negotiations with Excited States. I think the gap in business acumen betweem J.T. and Freelan compared with whoever is representing the U.S. will result in a loss for Canada. It may not be apparent immediately, but we will likely lose.

I think those 2 live in some utopian world where everyone gets along. I saw part of JT's speech & it was full of flowery nonsense. That plays real well to a Republican audience :whiteflag:. I can just imagine what a senator like Mitch McConnell from Kentucky thinks of the panty waist.

Watching the news last night, Elisabeth May and some Asian NDP MP from BC were both disappointed in that JT hadn't voiced "Canada's" displeasure over Trump's travel ban. I guess these 2 scholars haven't heard of this incident between LBJ & Pearson (another Liberal w/ a lisp).

From Wikipedia:

While in office, Pearson declined U.S. requests to send Canadian combat troops into the Vietnam War. Pearson spoke at Temple University in Philadelphia on 2 April 1965, while visiting the United States and voiced his support for a pause in the American bombing of North Vietnam, so that a diplomatic solution to the crisis may unfold. To President Lyndon B. Johnson, this criticism of American foreign policy on American soil was an intolerable sin. Before Pearson had finished his speech, he was summoned to Camp David, Maryland, to meet with Johnson the next day. Johnson, who was notorious for his personal touch in politics, reportedly grabbed Pearson by the lapels and shouted, "Don't you come into my living room and piss on my rug."[15][16]

I watched the NBC Nightly news and there was mention of Trump meeting w/ Trudeau but the lead story concerned the dam situation near Oroville California. Most of the DC coverage was about Trump's (now departed) security advisor Mike Flynn.

One of the Canadian media that were in DC said that the Shiny Pony appeared meek (good choice of words). He let Trump take over the meeting w/ them, Ivanka Trump and women business leaders.

Edited by revrnd
Corrected had to hadn't

27 minutes ago, Pt3189 said:

http://angusreid.org/trump-nafta-renegotiation/

I had heard on the radio that around 40 odd % of Canadians were confident in the Government protecting interests. No mention of that in the 2 articles I Googled. If that was the case. Probably the same low info Canucks that voted for legal pot & nice hair. 

33 minutes ago, Pt3189 said:

No doubt. Freeland was on the verge of tears when she couldn't get an agreement on CETA and left Paris. Especially with such a kind and patient country as Canada. What will happen if the US doesn't play the way she likes. I can see the floodgate of tears opening up.

10 minutes ago, 02sled said:

No doubt. Freeland was on the verge of tears when she couldn't get an agreement on CETA and left Paris. Especially with such a kind and patient country as Canada. What will happen if the US doesn't play the way she likes. I can see the floodgate of tears opening up.

Unbelievable that someone like her is representing Canada on the world stage.

14 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Unbelievable that someone like her is representing Canada on the world stage.

The positive is that she is a she and not a he. After all it is 2017 and even if you have to fill the role with someone incapable of dealing with harsh reality it's time you have a balance of men and women in cabinet

10 minutes ago, 02sled said:

someone incapable of dealing with harsh reality

I'm pretty sure that describes most of the Cabinet. The lot of them don't inspire much confidence.

We should've know we were screwed when the Idgit says "we'll grow the economy from the heart"

WTF? Imagine saying that at a business meeting?

And that nugget of wisdom, "Budgets balance themselves".

But then again what can you expect from a trust fund kid that has never had to worry about household expenses or employment? But he breathlessly says he knows what middle class Canadians deal with on a daily basis. 

He hasn't got a clue what the average Canadian does on a daily basis!

7 minutes ago, revrnd said:

I'm pretty sure that describes most of the Cabinet. The lot of them don't inspire much confidence.

We should've know we were screwed when the Idgit says "we'll grow the economy from the heart"

WTF? Imagine saying that at a business meeting?

And that nugget of wisdom, "Budgets balance themselves".

But then again what can you expect from a trust fund kid that has never had to worry about household expenses or employment? But he breathlessly says he knows what middle class Canadians deal with on a daily basis. 

He hasn't got a clue what the average Canadian does on a daily basis!

Don't forget his other pearl In Dartmouth, N.S., Justin Trudeau said that because his maternal grandfather was born in Scotland, he understands the immigrant experience.

I guess I missed the "grow the economy from the heart".

I can't imagine anyone saying anything close to that in a business environment and not being laughed out of the room. Definitely taken off the promotable list.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Don't forget his other pearl In Dartmouth, N.S., Justin Trudeau said that because his maternal grandfather was born in Scotland, he understands the immigrant experience.

I guess I missed the "grow the economy from the heart".

I can't imagine anyone saying anything close to that in a business environment and not being laughed out of the room. Definitely taken off the promotable list.

Yes, like my father's family coming to Canada in the middle to late 19th century and my mother's family being United Empire Loyalists. "But we're all immigrants" according to the whiners.

LMAO! on the bold. Maybe a lateral move to look after the office supplies?

3 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Yes, like my father's family coming to Canada in the middle to late 19th century and my mother's family being United Empire Loyalists. "But we're all immigrants" according to the whiners.

LMAO! on the bold. Maybe a lateral move to look after the office supplies?

Forget that... the office supplies will take care of themselves.

• Like 1

After watching a clips of a couple of the Shiny Pony's speeches in Europe, I have to ask, "Has anyone every seen a politician that appears to have the personality of a soggy paper towel?" I think PT used the simp or simpering & I think milquetoast would fit too.

I hope the rest of the world doesn't think he reflects the Canadian psyche. Germans would probably think, "We lost to a nation of panty waists like this guy?"

Kind of stupid that these are people with a demonstrated total disregard for immigration regulations and process yet Canada's dumb ass politicians welcome them with open arms while they jump to the head of the line over those that follow the policies/rules. Who do you want in our country? Those that follow the policies or those that say screw the policies, I'm special so I don't need to. This is AT LEAST twice they've done this. Once entering the US illegally and now Canada. With a track record like that what do you think the odds are they will follow the other laws they don't find convenient. You know, things like the welfare system. Do you think they may cheat on that?

6 hours ago, revrnd said:

Wow, our PM just learned a new lesson, a lesson that should have sunk into that empty head by the age of 16 like it would have for most normal adults. What's next a TV show called "Learning With Justin" his daily 'Fubars'.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Wow, our PM just learned a new lesson, a lesson that should have sunk into that empty head by the age of 16 like it would have for most normal adults. What's next a TV show called "Learning With Justin" his daily 'Fubars'.

You would think someone charged with running a country would have more common sense. Even his apology is lame. Rather than just say sorry... he comes out with his BS about how it is proper to speak French in Quebec and tries to make excuses for his stupidity.

Capture.JPG.0c600ada102e30d633a29e435c64a399.JPG

Saw this the other day and it reminded me oh how selectively Truedope hands out our money at home compared to how freely he throws it around in other countries. It appears that Bombardier and Truedope don't even agree on the repayment terms.