Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5405491/Trudeau-family-larks-Diana-bench-Taj-Mahal.html

It came after an apparent 'snub' at the start of his trip when the country's PM Narendra Modi failed to meet them at the airport and instead sent a junior agriculture minister.

LOL

26 minutes ago, revrnd said:

If he really wants to make a difference for the average Canadian maybe he can make stopping robo telemarketing air duct cleaning calls a condition to a trade agreement with Canada instead of gender

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, 02sled said:

If he really wants to make a difference for the average Canadian maybe he can make stopping robo telemarketing air duct cleaning calls a condition to a trade agreement with Canada instead of gender

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2017/03/04/how-indian-call-centre-scam-targeted-canadians-fear-of-taxman.html

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

Why would a Canadian Defence Minister have a legitimate "business" need to visit India. Was the trip paid for by the taxpayers.

Trudope's trip sure sounds a lot more like a family vacation than it does a Canadian business trip.

The seven-day Indian state visit is a mix of business meetings, round tables on education, women’s rights and human rights, tours of popular Indian sites and a meeting with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi.

So more jetting around the globe for his personal agenda of interfering in other countries internal policies.

I guess he had to find other places to vacation on the public expense since he can't get freebies from the Aga Khan.

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

Why would a Canadian Defence Minister have a legitimate "business" need to visit India. Was the trip paid for by the taxpayers.

Trudope's trip sure sounds a lot more like a family vacation than it does a Canadian business trip.

The seven-day Indian state visit is a mix of business meetings, round tables on education, women’s rights and human rights, tours of popular Indian sites and a meeting with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi.

So more jetting around the globe for his personal agenda of interfering in other countries internal policies.

I guess he had to find other places to vacation on the public expense since he can't get freebies from the Aga Khan.

A friend had posted something about Sock Boy being in India (not in a positive way) on their Faceplant page. A reply mentioned the vacay theme too. I replied "And about as bright as the Griswolds". The 2nd person said that was a good comparison.

Edited by revrnd

4 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Something tells me Trudope will never have the balls to admit he jumped to conclusions based on the words of a kid that seemed to almost anyone watching to rehearsed and contrived. Obviously Fearless Leader isn't as insightful as the average Canadian.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I see again no support for our farmers from FS Ontario, just more bashing of Canada 

Huh??? The Wynnebag Fiberals sure haven't done anything for farmers. What are you on about now?

Just now, 02sled said:

Huh??? The Wynnebag Fiberals sure haven't done anything for farmers. What are you on about now?

bashing of Trudeau going to India :dunno:    not one mention of what he is doing there on Federal business.   This is very common in the social media no info rings of posters 

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

bashing of Trudeau going to India :dunno:    not one mention of what he is doing there on Federal business.   This is very common in the social media no info rings of posters 

That's because in a week long visit he is spending more time playing tourist than business. Visiting the Taj Mahal, an elephant sanctuary and general things a tourist would do. Now wait for it... he will meet with the Indian PM on Friday. I guess you still don't read... just make things up.

An hour ago I posted....

So just for you another media report on the purpose of the visit... which is one day out of 7 where he is a tourist for most of it.

The Canadian Prime Minister will hold bilateral meeting with PM Modi on February 23 during which the two leaders will focus on trade, defense, civil nuclear cooperation, space, tackling climate change energy and education.

Hmmm.... not one word about farmers Fail... more hallucinations from your delusional mind again. You really need to be tested... you can likely be helped with treatment and medication.

Now the CBC & Bell Media have joined Corus in removing Hedley from their radio station playlists due to allegations of sexual misconduct. When are they going to ban KISS, Motley Crue & heaven forbid Led Zeppelin? I don't think any of them were angels during their touring days?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shark_episode

14 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Now I see FS Ontario is now backing Asian radicals :lol:   

just keep getting better with all this ONEWAY hate 

How about your one way bromance with Trudope. Maybe when he gets his sex change the two of you can hook up.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

That's because in a week long visit he is spending more time playing tourist than business. Visiting the Taj Mahal, an elephant sanctuary and general things a tourist would do. Now wait for it... he will meet with the Indian PM on Friday. I guess you still don't read... just make things up.

An hour ago I posted....

So just for you another media report on the purpose of the visit... which is one day out of 7 where he is a tourist for most of it.

The Canadian Prime Minister will hold bilateral meeting with PM Modi on February 23 during which the two leaders will focus on trade, defense, civil nuclear cooperation, space, tackling climate change energy and education.

Hmmm.... not one word about farmers Fail... more hallucinations from your delusional mind again. You really need to be tested... you can likely be helped with treatment and medication.

because you don't want to or can't find the information doesn't mean its not happening.

Tariffs have been put in place over the past months up to 50% tax on our Farmers - but you don't care its only a small amount of exports compared to other countries, but this is huge for the farmers of chic peas, lentils, and other beans 

That is  just one thing you are not aware of, oh wait you will post how you knew all about it but failed to mention it during  your hate posts 

All the hoopla about being on vacation is just FALSE plain and simple 

Keep posting the hate,  one day the Cons will be back in and you can post love stories from that point on like you did for the last 10 years 

6 minutes ago, 02sled said:

How about your one way bromance with Trudope. Maybe when he gets his sex change the two of you can hook up.

unusual for you to support radical thugs, but this one fits your agenda :lol: not sure what that agenda is :lol:  

Really an 11 year old girl makes a statement and they parade to Ottawa and blame Truedau,  that isn't someting you ever support.

You are more for supporting cops beating people in the streets of Toronto for protesting, what happened? :dunno:  

10 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Now the CBC & Bell Media have joined Corus in removing Hedley from their radio station playlists due to allegations of sexual misconduct. When are they going to ban KISS, Motley Crue & heaven forbid Led Zeppelin? I don't think any of them were angels during their touring days?

Hedley is playing tonight at Barrie Molson Center - seen them twice 

Bands should not be drugging people, there really is no need as there are plenty of leg spreaders out there 

34 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Trudeau should try to get The Stones banned.  Afterall they used his mother as their groupie.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Global National was commenting on his trip & mentioned that it appeared more like a family vacation than a state trip w/ little in the way of substance to come of it.

Any excuse to leave Ottawa is my guess. The flake is finding being PM is a lot harder than his previous jobs. 

because you don't want to or can't find the information doesn't mean its not happening.

Tariffs have been put in place over the past months up to 50% tax on our Farmers - but you don't care its only a small amount of exports compared to other countries, but this is huge for the farmers of chic peas, lentils, and other beans 

That is  just one thing you are not aware of, oh wait you will post how you knew all about it but failed to mention it during  your hate posts 

All the hoopla about being on vacation is just FALSE plain and simple 

Keep posting the hate,  one day the Cons will be back in and you can post love stories from that point on like you did for the last 10 years 

okay Fail.. you claim to be on the pulse of the trip... show us your source of him addressing those concerns you cited. I won't hold my breath though. So far in 3 days he has been a tourist

unusual for you to support radical thugs, but this one fits your agenda :lol: not sure what that agenda is :lol:  

Really an 11 year old girl makes a statement and they parade to Ottawa and blame Truedau,  that isn't someting you ever support.

You are more for supporting cops beating people in the streets of Toronto for protesting, what happened? :dunno:  

Not supporting radical thugs but I will admonish Trudope for making statements on National media on the unsupported allegations of an 11 year old kid without giving anyone any time to investigate and validate. If he actually watched the media coverage and had an ounce of common sense he would have been suspicious just like so many other people were.

25 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Trudope should be apologizing to the Canadian people for the actions of his father when he inappropriately had relations with his mother.

Maggie should've swallowed.