Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Pat wan'ted to stand his ground and fight, his party said NO YOU MUST GO NOW 

Nothing was said by anyone until he stepped down (forced down) 

He had no choice.  It was JT and Horvat that flamed him the most, they should at least have the decency to respond.  Good grief look what empty head did for the native in Sask.

19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He had no choice.  It was JT and Horvat that flamed him the most, they should at least have the decency to respond.  Good grief look what empty head did for the native in Sask.

besides JT says women blah blah women blah blah what did he say about Brown?  The Allegations are still there nothing has changed so what again should anyone apologize for?

PC party says he can run again if he clears his name,  they haven't made any apology, not even close 

Its a great world when someone gets sex allegations about them, turns into its Trudeau's fault 

On ‎14‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 5:39 AM, Sksman said:

Unfortunately in Canada a criminal can walk onto your property, steal your snowmobile right in front of you, laugh at you, and ride away on it.  If you defend your property and injure that thief you are at risk of more jail time then they are.

What needs to change is the rights to use whatever force to protect your property from thieves.  Especially rural property owners.

Like in the USA.  If your breaking into my property i have a right to protct myself and my family.

If Coulton Bushie and friends had a flat tire then the SUV should have been up on a jack with a tire off and being rolled towards the drive shed for help.  Not driving away from scene and  Not two people jumping on farm owners ATV after rifling through their truck!

I think they call them the Darwin awards for stupid decisions. I recall one from years ago. Family was away on vacation for a couple of weeks. Guy breaks into the house and decides to exit through the garage rather than the front door or the window he came in through. The garage door from the house had an automatic closer and was locked from the inside. He was stuck inside the garage and unable to get out. He had to survive on a bag of dog food and a case of Coke for almost a week. He sued the home owners and won in court.

It's Fri' so Trudeau must be travelling:

https://globalnews.ca/news/4013683/justin-trudeau-india-canada-trade-opportunities-and-challenges/

The Liberal government has made no secret of its desire to see things like more stringent labour standards, gender-equality provisions and environmental regulations folded into its future trade pacts.

According to Beck, while India could present an extremely lucrative market, it’s also “at a completely different level of development than Canada” in all these domains. The rights of women and girls, in particular, are a central concern for humanitarian organizations.

“Historically, when we had an aid relationship with India, we were working hard on trying to bring those elements up in society,” he noted. “India has progressed a long way since 2006 … but it’s still not a level you would see in a western democracy or a developed economy. So it’s a challenge, and it’s a work in progress.”

Vivek Dehejia, an associate professor at Carleton University who is also a fellow at the IDFC Institute think-tank in Mumbai, said there is also a danger that Canada will be perceived as “lecturing” India and its prime minister, Narendra Modi.

“Quite frankly, India being a thriving democracy — it has its failings as we do in Canada — doesn’t particularly like to be lectured on social issues, women’s issues,” Dehejia said.

“It would be a bit like Mr. Modi talking about problems of First Nations in Canada. If he did that, I wonder how folks here would react to that.”

Dutarte more or less told Sock Boy to fuck off. Sock Boy should be careful about telling other countries how to act when in some cases Canada hasn't got things in order domestically.

20 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Where is Sophie? 

She's been invisible since he threw her under the bus in his explanation of the family's Aga Khan visit.

UPDATE: Just saw on the news that Princess Sophie & the rugrats are tagging along to India.

Edited by revrnd

56 minutes ago, revrnd said:

It's Fri' so Trudeau must be travelling:

https://globalnews.ca/news/4013683/justin-trudeau-india-canada-trade-opportunities-and-challenges/

Dutarte more or less told Sock Boy to fuck off. Sock Boy should be careful about telling other countries how to act when in some cases Canada hasn't got things in order domestically.

Phillipines cancelled a contract to buy a bunch of Bell helicopters from Canada because Trudope wanted to attach too many strings about how they could be used, what they could be used for. A bunch of Canadians losing their jobs for him imposing his standards on a foreign country internal operations.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Phillipines cancelled a contract to buy a bunch of Bell helicopters from Canada because Trudope wanted to attach too many strings about how they could be used, what they could be used for. A bunch of Canadians losing their jobs for him imposing his standards on a foreign country internal operations.

Heaven forbid if any of the Dodge Chargers built in Brampton be used by American police departments to transport suspects that may not be Caucasian.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainment/hedley-off-radio-corus-1.4537850

Q107 play their songs? LOL

https://www.thestar.com/entertainment/music/2018/02/16/hedleys-management-team-drops-band-amid-sexual-misconduct-allegations.html

When are Dire Straits going to be banned from Canadian airwaves due to the offensive lyric in Money For Nothing?

Breaking News.... This just in. Manager dismissed for saying to one of the women in his office. You're looking good today, did you do something different with your hair? Wait... another just in. Male employee suspended for saying good morning to one of the women as he had the audacity to stop and hold the door for her to enter. She claims she was objectified since the only reason he did was so he could ogle her butt now that she had butt implants.

2 hours ago, revrnd said:

If you are a black transgender woman with a physical impairment Trudope would appoint you as head of a federal agency in a heart beat even if you were illiterate and unable to do your ciphering or guzintas.

Edited by 02sled
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, 02sled said:

Breaking News.... This just in. Manager dismissed for saying to one of the women in his office. You're looking good today, did you do something different with your hair? Wait... another just in. Male employee suspended for saying good morning to one of the women as he had the audacity to stop and hold the door for her to enter. She claims she was objectified since the only reason he did was so he could ogle her butt now that she had butt implants.

Where I work the BOLD is something I would never say, there is so many things a female can say back to this.

I went to a friends work party, my god is it different in the private sector what can and is said.

I hold the door for the exact purpose :lol: