Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

39 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Your foolishness continues as strong as ever. Our past PM was living in the house that isn't good enough for Truedope. I along with a lot of other people would and should question the wisdom in renovations that would be 4 times the assessed value of the house and total $38M which would probably based on government ineptitude end up at $76M.

Who do you think is providing direction on what HE wants done to the house. Are you naïve enough to think for even one second it's anybody other than Truedope himself that has prompted and directing the need for the renovations and that HE wants to demolish the pool house his dad had built and put up a new residence for him and his family along with the two nannies?

The hydro factor just comes back to more Liberal incompetence be it federal or provincial. In this case Wynnebags. Another prime example. Owen Sound. The city has a hydro bill of $10,000.00 for $442.00 of electricity 

http://www.owensoundsuntimes.com/2016/11/23/442-in-power-results-in-10000-bill-for-city

For 13 streetlight accounts – the city has about 80, Becking noted – the city consumed $442 in electricity in a one-month period.

However, the total bill was $10,159.59.

Nearly $5,000 of that cost was for delivery fees, he said, while $4,360 was for “global adjustment,” which Hydro One says is the cost for providing both adequate generating capacity and conservation programs for Ontario.

How do you spell arrogant incompetence LIBERAL

Auditor General is directing the reno's long0wind  as it was a decade ago and then another decade ago

I believe the house is still knob and tube - lets leave it for the next PM to pay even more.  Did you leave your roof for later or fix it when you should have :dunno:

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

So the stupidity of government spending continues. Truedope and the rest of those in charge of the public purse need to read a book The Art of the Deal and negotiate much better than they do today.

It seems that the current budget cost to renovate 24 Sussex good enough for Truedope and his spoiled family is pegged at $38M. Not to build net new but to renovate. You just know if the budget is $38M that is only a fraction of what the final cost will be. Have you ever known a government project to come in on or under budget. Pan Am Games, the commuter train from downtown to Pearson, anything?

They mention rewiring the house, are they using gold plated monster cable? My nephew an apprentice election should put in a bid. Pretty sure his labour rate would be less than a journeyman's. That should save the gov't some money.

Fail, funny you mention Joe Clark's wife Maureen McTeer. I'm pretty sure that was the last time (before Princess Sophie's arrival) that a PM's wife caused a stir. People were all upset that she was keeping her maiden name.

PET's wife/ex-wife...

Chretien's wife chased an intruder w/ a statue

Turner wasn't PM long enough for anyone to know his wife

Mila was pretty much invisible

Loreen according to Fail was a crazy cat lady who was a battered wife if you follow along on Faceplant.

I wonder if Sophie has told Justin that Uncle Fidel has died? I guess the PMO will have to rearrange his schedule so he can attend the funeral. If Sophie tags along, that'll really throw a wrench into her itinerary.

19 minutes ago, revrnd said:

I wonder if Sophie has told Justin that Uncle Fidel has died? I guess the PMO will have to rearrange his schedule so he can attend the funeral. If Sophie tags along, that'll really throw a wrench into her itinerary.

You know Cuba has been a friend of Canada before you were born :nuts:  name one thing he has done to Canada :dunno:

I guess protecting his borders from USA invasion is now a bad thing - history

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You know Cuba has been a friend of Canada before you were born :nuts:  name one thing he has done to Canada :dunno:

If the USA really wanted to invade Cuba, they would have. 

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If the USA really wanted to invade Cuba, they would have. 

you are right but they signed a deal after they invaded the first time, remove the russian missiles and they promised to NEVER invade.  Of course they could break that treaty if they wish too.  But doing so and starting a war with Russia isn't a good thing and they know it

USA could take Canada if they wanted too (and start a real world war)

what is your point AC :dunno:  invasion is still strong today with USA

Edited by 1trailmaker

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

you are right but they signed a deal after they invaded the first time, remove the russian missiles and they promised to NEVER invade.  Of course they could break that treaty if they wish too.  But doing so and starting a war with Russia isn't a good thing and they know it

USA could take Canada if they wanted too (and start a real world war)

what is your point AC :dunno:  invasion is still strong today with USA

There was a time when Canadians would have welcomed it, now not so.:lol:

My point was if they were protecting their borders, it was a waste.

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

There was a time when Canadians would have welcomed it, now not so.:lol:

My point was if they were protecting their borders, it was a waste.

How do you figure that?  usa flag isn't flying there like it was going to.

I don't know any Canadian (besides you and Momo ) that would ever want to be American - I like being  Canadian, great values. great country (for now lol)

32 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

How do you figure that?  usa flag isn't flying there like it was going to.

I don't know any Canadian (besides you and Momo ) that would ever want to be American - I like being  Canadian, great values. great country (for now lol)

Sure we have not only caught up to them, but surpassed them, but it was not to long ago we were considered a banana republic and the brain drain was exiting Canada. 

Lets hope PM retard does not screw it up like his old man almost did.

edit:

Unlike you I do not hate Americans or America, I like them, but will always be a Canadian first.  Hey its better than calling myself Italian first like of the friggin idiots that live near me, right?  Canada has benefited greatly by being its neighbor and close ally.  You should visit and talk to them, they have toned down their arrogance quite a bit.:lol:

Edited by ArcticCrusher
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sure we have not only caught up to them, but surpassed them, but it was not to long ago we were considered a banana republic and the brain drain was exiting Canada. 

Lets hope PM retard does not screw it up like his old man almost did.

edit:

Unlike you I do not hate Americans or America, I like them, but will always be a Canadian first.  Hey its better than calling myself Italian first like of the friggin idiots that live near me, right?  Canada has benefited greatly by being its neighbor and close ally.  You should visit and talk to them, they have toned down their arrogance quite a bit.:lol:

Hate them?  hmmm I don't think that has anything to do with not wanting  to  becoming them. 

Ever notice no one ever says their "British" but do here I am " Irish "  - A buddy of mine Mother is French and Dad is Italian both born here, what do you think he always refers to himself as :lol:  .    Are you short round and bald with a mustache.   By the way I know and grew up with so many Italians and some are just like Mario Bro

There is a difference between saying Im Italian and I am of Italian background - I prefer to say Canadian (Preston Manning)

12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Hate them?  hmmm I don't think that has anything to do with not wanting  to  becoming them. 

Ever notice no one ever says their "British" but do here I am " Irish "  - A buddy of mine Mother is French and Dad is Italian both born here, what do you think he always refers to himself as :lol:  .    Are you short round and bald with a mustache.   By the way I know and grew up with so many Italians and some are just like Mario Bro

There is a difference between saying Im Italian and I am of Italian background - I prefer to say Canadian (Preston Manning)

I can understand that.  BTW, what does Frenchy consider herself?:lol:

No I'm 5'10" with a perfect set of hair, no balding or receding hairlines.  Might need to start the Grecian Formula soon though.:lol:

Problem is these little yutes 4 generations in this country still waving the homeland flag, come here during the world cup.:lol:

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I can understand that.  BTW, what does Frenchy consider herself?:lol:

No I'm 5'10" with a perfect set of hair, no balding or receding hairlines.  Might need to start the Grecian Formula soon though.:lol:

Problem is these little yutes 4 generations in this country still waving the homeland flag, come here during the world cup.:lol:

Well I admit I really like that about Canada when SPORT CUPs are up for grabs, really shows our diversity.  Where else can you travel just a few blocks and its like entering another county.

I have an Italy world cup shirt but than again I have an England and German one too

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Well I admit I really like that about Canada when SPORT CUPs are up for grabs, really shows our diversity.  Where else can you travel just a few blocks and its like entering another county.

I have an Italy world cup shirt but than again I have an England and German one too

Yes I remember waving the Italian flag into German territory when the Wops won in 82 I believe, now where the fuck was that area again?   No wait they came to Saint Clair.  

Now everyone comes to the bridge with flags a waving after a game.:lol:  

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

The Cuba missile crisis happened after I was born. What was Canada's thoughts  on that little item? 

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Isn't it the Liberals & their beloved multiculturalism that created hyphenated Canadians. I remember the uproar from the powers to be that were upset that some people had the temerity of calling themselves "Canadian", not "fill in the blank"-Canadians on the census.

Then we have the 10,000 Canadians of convenience that demanded to be rescued when the shit hit the fan in Lebanon.

6 minutes ago, revrnd said:

The Cuba missile crisis happened after I was born. What was Canada's thoughts  on that little item? 

I was in grade school then. I don't remember if we did these or not but it seems vaguely familiar.

40 minutes ago, revrnd said:

We have been doing business with Cuba for centuries and it was was Diefenbaker that kept ties with Cuba during the missile deal. Canada has done the RIGHT thing more than once.  

Only Liberal Steve would support a guy like Castro.  Castro personally ordered the torture, imprisonment, and execution of HIS OWN PEOPLE which is estimated to be well over 100,000.  Pro democracy demonstrators were imprisoned and tortured.  He has kept his own people down for over 50 years.  Yeah, they all have a home and health care..... but nothing else. 

What thinking person would support a mass murderer of these proportions?  The right thing?

Edited by Puzzleboy

If Canada has done the right thing w/ Cuba, why is the place (outside of resorts) a shit hole? Maybe now that Uncle Fidel is gone, PM Fluffy will raise human rights w/ Raoul like he is cajoling the Africans about LGBT rights.

5 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Only Fail would support a guy like Castro.  Castro personally ordered the torture, imprisonment, and execution of HIS OWN PEOPLE which is estimated to be well over 100,000. 

Yeah if it was the paradise that Fail talks about, why do Cubans risk life & limb in rickety boats? I guess the same thing could be said about those misguided Germans that were killed trying to escape East Germany

Edited by revrnd

And allowing the USSR to build missile sites on the island, capable of reaching the contintent, didn't just threaten Canada and the U.S., but all of humanity. 

Only Fail could dismiss something like that. 

1 minute ago, revrnd said:

If Canada has done the right thing w/ Cuba, why is the place (outside of resorts) a shit hole? Maybe now that Uncle Fidel is gone, PM Fluffy will raise human rights w/ Raoul like he is cajoling the Africans about LGBT rights.

its all relative, they don't have homeless sleeping in the streets, everyone has a place to live.  Here you work and can't pay your bills and there you shit is free that you need.

Its not like the 60's anymore.   Lots of shit holes around if you are comparing to Canada cuba is 67th in the ratings.   I guess its time to invade again and put our own dictator in since its worked so well over history