Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Here is another, doctor get salary increase to $67/month.  That's right the difference between the lowest paid and one of the top paid is only a multiple of 3.  Castro stole everything from the wealthy and middle for himself, then pays peanuts while making everyone dependent on government subsidies.   Sounds like a Liberal utopia, no wonder Trudope is full of hugs and kisses.

http://www.medicaldaily.com/cuban-doctors-get-salary-raises-67-month-after-government-cuts-100k-redundant-jobs-272310

Liberal?  hmmmm just this one line is enough

give workers a pay raise after cutting 100,000 redundant jobs in 4 years -  that was the Conservatives platform under Hudak wft are you talking about :lol:

The numbers are spot on :lol:

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

Because you are getting beat here on your perception that Truedope going to Cuba was a wonderful thing for Canadians and not just a paid for get away to the sun for him and Sophie. It did nothing for Canadians except piss away tax $s.

Or perhaps the beating on the for profit Qatar funded hospital for tourists you think is a typical Cuban hospital 

Yes I do know what a selfie is and Truedope has done some, has posed for many and just loves every opportunity to get his picture taken. I wonder if Sophie had her government paid assistant along on the trip. She probably needed help choosing the outfit of the day

Well since Fidel's brother took over he has been more open to private investment for its citizens.  Well something has to pay for the bloated public sector even at $30/month average salary.  Many Cuban-Americans have sent money to family members to start up businesses once restrictions were somewhat lifted.  This will help the Cubans tremendously however the funny thing is Fidel was dead set against it since it created an income disparity, he hated the wealthy, that is of course other than himself.  The irony.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Show me one picture of Harper where he is hugging a POS like JT is?

sure - we can start with Harper giving away secret Military identities on there website for a photo op.

Harper is old school, dry, lacks any personality this is in contrast to Trudeau

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Liberal?  hmmmm just this one line is enough

give workers a pay raise after cutting 100,000 redundant jobs in 4 years -  that was the Conservatives platform under Hudak wft are you talking about :lol:

The numbers are spot on :lol:

:lol:

That's what happens with communism, eventually you run out of money to pay for things so it blows up.  Hudak was right, there have been many layoffs in Ontario, his approach was better.

7 hours ago, Sksman said:

Fail, just search Cuba average wage.

Multiple sources $20/month.  30/month.  Many very poor Cubans well below poverty.

There living costs are much different.

You posted a graph above from 2005 making projections to 2021.  Link?  What year was it produced?  

Cuban middle class represents how much of Cuban population?  In 2013 there were 12 million people in Cuba.  Your graph shows just over 2 million in middle class making $20,000 in their family.  That leaves 10 million outside of middle class.

There are not millions of rich people in Cuba.  So vast majority are very poor.  This is supported by most articles i have read.

Most have very little disposable income.

A co-worker befriended a girl down there. When he used to go down there he'd take extra toiletries & give them to her. Toothpaste, soap & other items that most of us take for granted. He said when he gave her the stuff she lit up like a kid @ Christmas.

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

A co-worker befriended a girl down there. When he used to go down there he'd take extra toiletries & give them to her. Toothpaste, soap & other items that most of us take for granted. He said when he gave her the stuff she lit up like a kid @ Christmas.

A tube of toothpaste is around $17 us down there.   It's always appreciated if you bring care packages (toiletries) for the locals.  

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/manitoba-men-switched-at-birth-to-meet-with-health-minister-monday-1.3859405

I wonder how much this will cost us? The report I saw on TV tonight said they were asking for an apology in Parliament. Really?

Since this happened in '75, I don't think Harper can be blamed. Any idea who was PM then?

Let's get ready to open up the wallets. The article says financial compensation won't be part of the meeting on Monday. With a statement like that you know it's coming though. 

An investigation for something from 41 years ago. Who's still going to be around and have a clear memory of things that old. A 30 something Doctor or nurse is going to now be in their 70's.

now they need trauma counselling. I wonder about the countless numbers of people who were adopted in Canada and never told. Do they need counselling and compensation as well? 

A sad mistake was made. They were apparently loved and taken care of. If this wasn't aboriginal it wouldn't have the same profile but because it is and they are one of Truedopes just throw money at them causes it will cost us large.

4 hours ago, 02sled said:

Let's get ready to open up the wallets. The article says financial compensation won't be part of the meeting on Monday. With a statement like that you know it's coming though. 

An investigation for something from 41 years ago. Who's still going to be around and have a clear memory of things that old. A 30 something Doctor or nurse is going to now be in their 70's.

now they need trauma counselling. I wonder about the countless numbers of people who were adopted in Canada and never told. Do they need counselling and compensation as well? 

A sad mistake was made. They were apparently loved and taken care of. If this wasn't aboriginal it wouldn't have the same profile but because it is and they are one of Truedopes just throw money at them causes it will cost us large.

Yes it's not like there were abused.

So much for change:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/trudeau-attended-cash-for-access-fundraiser-with-chinese-billionaires/article32971362/

Attending the fundraiser appears to breach the ethical rules laid down by Mr. Trudeau after he took office. These “Open and Accountable Government” rules state “there should be no preferential access, or appearance of preferential access” in exchange for political donations.

The fundraiser also appears to violate Liberal Party guidelines that require party officials to ban anyone from attending a fundraiser if they have direct business interests before the government.

Do as I say, not as I do seems to be Justine's mantra.

The Prime Minister has come under fire for cash-for-access fundraisers at homes or hotels where Canadians pay up to $1,525 to rub shoulders with Liberal ministers in charge of major spending and policy decisions.

Last Tuesday, Liberal MPs voted down a Conservative Party motion backed by the New Democrats that would have transferred the Open and Accountable rules on lobbying and fundraising to Ethics Commissioner Mary Dawson. This would have given Ms. Dawson’s office the legal power to crack down on such events.

Ms. Dawson has called the cash-for-access system “not very savoury,” while federal Lobbying Commissioner Karen Shepherd has launched an investigation into the practice after Globe articles revealed that business executives with financial interests before the government were buying tickets to attend events with senior ministers.

“During their first year in office, the Liberals have held more than 80 cash-for-access fundraising events featuring lobbyists, lawyers and important stakeholder groups currently doing business with the Government of Canada,” Conservative MP Blaine Calkins said.

Don't you know.... Truedope is special... the rules don't apply to him and if he gets caught it gets swept under the rug. Something like his Minister Maryam Monsef and her immigration / citizenship situation. It's been pretty quiet on that one. I wonder how many hard working tax paying families that aren't part of his "special club" are facing immigration problems and perhaps deportation for lesser offences than lying on your citizenship application.  

She's been noticeably absent in any group photos I've seen. Prior to her place of birth fiasco, her smiling mug was usually visible behind Justine. 

Now if they could get the grinning taxi driver out of Cabinet, I'd be a happy camper.

9 hours ago, revrnd said:

Well he does admire China, so.  Who does he think he is part of The Clinton Foundation?  What a frigging moron.  Of course the Tards will give him a pass.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/trudeau-to-visit-liberia-and-madagascar-on-first-trip-to-africa-as-pm/article32885911/

Trudeau to discuss gender equality in visits to Liberia and Madagascar

ROTFLMAO!

As if they're going to listen to him. That would play well in Saudi Arabia too. Maybe he'll run into some cannibals while in Africa.

4 minutes ago, revrnd said:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/trudeau-to-visit-liberia-and-madagascar-on-first-trip-to-africa-as-pm/article32885911/

ROTFLMAO!

As if they're going to listen to him. That would play well in Saudi Arabia too. Maybe he'll run into some cannibals while in Africa.

He really is trying to take this fluff all the way.  Its really simple, pick the best person for the job, regardless of gender.

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He really is trying to take this fluff all the way.  Its really simple, pick the best person for the job, regardless of gender.

No... not according to Truedope... make sure you have 50% women even if they aren't qualified for anything. After all it's 2016. We send a tough negotiator onto the world stage and then watch her break down on the verge of tears referring to Canada as a nice country. Somebody give her a hug.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 02sled said:

No... not according to Truedope... make sure you have 50% women even if they aren't qualified for anything. After all it's 2016. We send a tough negotiator onto the world stage and then watch her break down on the verge of tears referring to Canada as a nice country. Somebody give her a hug.

Doesn't Truetard want every new parent to put TBD as the gender for the birth certificate?  Frieland, Monsef, McKenna total embarrassments.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Doesn't Truetard want every new parent to put TBD as the gender for the birth certificate?  Frieland, Monsef, McKenna total embarrassments.

I'm glad you didn't refer to the parents as "mother & father".

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Oh no, we can't have any of that.  God forbid the freaks who want to pretend to play house will get offended.

I can see it in the news, Gay guy jerks off in a jar so his two dyke friends can have a kid. The dykes get divorced & sue the gay guy for child support.

23 minutes ago, revrnd said:

I can see it in the news, Gay guy jerks off in a jar so his two dyke friends can have a kid. The dykes get divorced & sue the gay guy for child support.

No because all you need is a note saying both parties understood the risk of behaviour.  Man is no longer responsible.

2016 dont you know.

She was probably more used to 10 greenbacks for her usual services..... :)

On 2016-11-18 at 11:17 AM, revrnd said: