Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

That may work in a board room full of billionaires but it has nothing to do with running a country of resources.  USA needs us more than we need them, what exactly is Trump going to do?  I asked you before you and don't answer because you really have no idea and just spew BS

WHAT ARE WE GOING TO LOSE WITH NAFTA?  I ASK AGAIN

Dumb as a stump you are... what are we going to lose with NAFTA, perhaps the entire agreement. If that is the case get ready for tariffs on our goods entering the US which is our largest customer globally.

Don't even try to go down this road Fail... you have proven time and time again you haven't ANY SENSE OF ECONOMICS

5 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Dumb as a stump you are... what are we going to lose with NAFTA, perhaps the entire agreement. If that is the case get ready for tariffs on our goods entering the US which is our largest customer globally.

Don't even try to go down this road Fail... you have proven time and time again you haven't ANY SENSE OF ECONOMICS

so you have no idea adn just proved it - okay I will go with that.

29 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

AGREED - many uneducated people have also - do you agree

How many times have I said you only need an education to go work for someone else.

Also the most successful people I know have little education.

Pay attention.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How many times have I said you only need an education to go work for someone else.

Also the most successful people I know have little education.

Pay attention.

seems this is only true when people want it to be.....  I hear Drama teacher all the time and yes heard it from you.   It has nothing to do with anything.

USA got what they asked for, I hope they can handle it

14 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

seems this is only true when people want it to be.....  I hear Drama teacher all the time and yes heard it from you.   It has nothing to do with anything.

I cut him up cause he is a dolt, from a sausage school who would have been nowhere if it was not for his last name.  You are better off in the trades than becoming a drama teacher.  

The fact he was a part-time drama teacher is really irrelevant.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

54 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Those successful people that start at the bottom pay their dues and earn their way up the ladder.  Their skill sets and experiences groomed them for their next job. Where has Truedope paid his dues and grew into the role. He hasn't. His experiences as a drama teacher, bouncer and snowboard instructor groomed him for what? He wouldn't have the job he has if not for his last name.

3 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Those successful people that start at the bottom pay their dues and earn their way up the ladder.  Their skill sets and experiences groomed them for their next job. Where has Truedope paid his dues and grew into the role. He hasn't. His experiences as a drama teacher, bouncer and snowboard instructor groomed him for what? He wouldn't have the job he has if not for his last name.

according to you Trudeau name is the devil so I am not sure how he made it to the top.  Trump has zero experience yet you have already called him the best President ever.  Trudeau has 8 years in Ottawa and grew up as a big part of Ottawa and what is done.  Besides your total career Politician (Harper) he has more experience then most do.

Funny how things go isn't it.  Fact is you would vote for a rock if it was a conservative leader and proved that with your Hudak 100% support.  And will continue to prove it as all your ballots are filled for your life time already.

Politics has alot to do with charisma and character over experience and knowledge.  Fluffy has this

35 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

according to you Trudeau name is the devil so I am not sure how he made it to the top.  Trump has zero experience yet you have already called him the best President ever.  Trudeau has 8 years in Ottawa and grew up as a big part of Ottawa and what is done.  Besides your total career Politician (Harper) he has more experience then most do.

Funny how things go isn't it.  Fact is you would vote for a rock if it was a conservative leader and proved that with your Hudak 100% support.  And will continue to prove it as all your ballots are filled for your life time already.

Politics has alot to do with charisma and character over experience and knowledge.  Fluffy has this

:lol2::lol2::lol2:Oh Fail you keep on hallucinating about what people said. Do you ever actually come up with anything that people actually do say. Not once did I ever come close to calling Trump the best President ever. Damn you really do have an imagination. What I did say is that when it comes to negotiations Trump is far superior to Truedope or his stooge Frieland. I have never once seen anyone in a business setting, man or woman on the verge of tears with a trembling voice because things didn't go as well as they hoped like Frieland did. What an embarrassment she is. I asked you before Fail... what has Truedope ever negotiated. You haven't come up with anything because there isn't unless you include the salary for his nanny. :lol2::lol2::lol2:Truedope grew up as a big part of Ottawa. What a joke. His mother had a higher profile than he ever did as he grew up. Yup... he was a major influence in Ottawa as a snowboard instructor, bouncer and drama teacher which is after he allegedly GREW UP.

You claim Truedope has more experience than most.... lets hear that huge list of accomplishments that have given him so much experience? He's got experience spending his trust fund... maybe that's why he's so free with our money.

Give me a liberal politician that isn't an idiot like Truedope is, that has a solid approach to growing the economy of the country and doesn't include lots of handouts to the entitled puppies who thrive on I'm going to give you xyz then I would support him/her. I don't really care what banner they wave. It's their policies, their plans and their intelligence that counts and his policies are crap.

5 minutes ago, revrnd said:

The window washer is on the hot seat today for her dismissive tone towards the election reform committee's recommendation.

http://ipolitics.ca/2016/12/01/electoral-reform-committee-recommends-pr-referendum/ 

she doesn't get the response she wants so she dismisses it and wants to proceed with her plan regardless... why bother getting the report and recommendations in the first place? Can you say dog and pony show for effect.

15 minutes ago, 02sled said:

she doesn't get the response she wants so she dismisses it and wants to proceed with her plan regardless... why bother getting the report and recommendations in the first place? Can you say dog and pony show for effect.

I would like to know how many people actually went to these town hall meetings. (Emphasis on bold)

Any pics I could find of her cross country tea parties were full of purple grannies out for an afternoon . They did not look like anyone I would want to pick an electoral system. I doubt many of them had more than one election left in them .

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pt3189 said:

Any pics I could find of her cross country tea parties were full of purple grannies out for an afternoon . They did not look like anyone I would want to pick an electoral system. I doubt many of them had more than one election left in them .

Yep. They were held during the day when most people are working. Plus the usual left wing political junkies that figure the fringe parties deserve seats in the house even if they can't win a riding. 

No different that everyone gets a participation ribbon for showing up.

Edited by revrnd

Not sure where you guys get your ONEWAY info from and really not sure how any PM can make employers hire fulltime and pay out bennies when they can hire partime and make more Profits :dunno:  this world is about Profits, the ones you guys protect at all costs. 

Compared to a year earlier, there are 183,000 more jobs, but concern remains over the quality of employment, as most of the jobs created were part time, while the number of full-time jobs continues to erode.

The number of people working part time increased by 214,000 compared to a year earlier, while full-time work dipped by 30,000 jobs. The total number of hours worked rose 1.1 per cent and average wages were ahead by 1.5 per cent on an annual basis, generally lower than inflation.

Most new jobs in service sector

In Canada, most of the growth of jobs in November was in the service sector, including finance, real estate and leasing and agriculture. But there were fewer jobs in construction and manufacturing.

The jobless rates by province are:

• Newfoundland and Labrador, 14.3 per cent, (down from 14.9 per cent).
  • Prince Edward Island, 10.8 per cent, (down from 11.7 per cent).
  • Nova Scotia, 8.0 per cent, (up from 7.6 per cent).
  • New Brunswick, 8.7 per cent, (down from 10 per cent).
  • Quebec, 6.2 per cent, (down from 6.8 per cent).
  • Ontario, 6.3 per cent, (down from 6.4 per cent).
  • Manitoba, 6.2 per cent, (down from 6.4 per cent).
  • Saskatchewan, 6.8 per cent, (down from 6.9 per cent).
  • Alberta, 9.0 per cent, (up from 8.5 per cent).
  • British Columbia, 6.1 per cent, (down from 6.2 per cent).

When you have Alberta dropping jobs monthly due to one trick pony, and Eastern provinces never doing well in winter months.  Clearly you guys are clueless as more jobs have been created under Trudeau in one year then several years of the previous government.

Try using facts instead of lame ass misleading meme's - When Ontario has the lowest unemployment rate or tied across Canada how the fuck can you complain :dunno:

AC how many jobs did you add this year?

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Not sure where you guys get your ONEWAY info from and really not sure how any PM can make employers hire fulltime and pay out bennies when they can hire partime and make more Profits :dunno:  this world is about Profits, the ones you guys protect at all costs. 

Compared to a year earlier, there are 183,000 more jobs, but concern remains over the quality of employment, as most of the jobs created were part time, while the number of full-time jobs continues to erode.

The number of people working part time increased by 214,000 compared to a year earlier, while full-time work dipped by 30,000 jobs. The total number of hours worked rose 1.1 per cent and average wages were ahead by 1.5 per cent on an annual basis, generally lower than inflation.

Most new jobs in service sector

In Canada, most of the growth of jobs in November was in the service sector, including finance, real estate and leasing and agriculture. But there were fewer jobs in construction and manufacturing.

The jobless rates by province are:

• Newfoundland and Labrador, 14.3 per cent, (down from 14.9 per cent).
  • Prince Edward Island, 10.8 per cent, (down from 11.7 per cent).
  • Nova Scotia, 8.0 per cent, (up from 7.6 per cent).
  • New Brunswick, 8.7 per cent, (down from 10 per cent).
  • Quebec, 6.2 per cent, (down from 6.8 per cent).
  • Ontario, 6.3 per cent, (down from 6.4 per cent).
  • Manitoba, 6.2 per cent, (down from 6.4 per cent).
  • Saskatchewan, 6.8 per cent, (down from 6.9 per cent).
  • Alberta, 9.0 per cent, (up from 8.5 per cent).
  • British Columbia, 6.1 per cent, (down from 6.2 per cent).

When you have Alberta dropping jobs monthly due to one trick pony, and Eastern provinces never doing well in winter months.  Clearly you guys are clueless as more jobs have been created under Trudeau in one year then several years of the previous government.

Try using facts instead of lame ass misleading meme's - When Ontario has the lowest unemployment rate or tied across Canada how the fuck can you complain :dunno:

AC how many jobs did you add this year?

When government pushes businesses,   business pushes back. 

Im good for now.