Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

its all relative, they don't have homeless sleeping in the streets, everyone has a place to live.  Here you work and can't pay your bills and there you shit is free that you need.

Its not like the 60's anymore.   Lots of shit holes around if you are comparing to Canada cuba is 67th in the ratings.   I guess its time to invade again and put our own dictator in since its worked so well over history

My co-worker said his "friend" lived in a hovel that had a tarp for half off its roof. I guess that's better than being homeless in your books.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

And allowing the USSR to build missile sites on the island, capable of reaching the contintent, didn't just threaten Canada and the U.S., but all of humanity. 

Only Fail could dismiss something like that. 

so has Russia :dunno: now they are our buddies, oh no they aren't today, back being buddies, oh wait

complain to Diefenbaker

Just now, revrnd said:

My co-worker said his "friend" lived in a hovel that had a tarp for half off its roof. I guess that's better than being homeless in your books.

so if we invade install a new leader, that will go away?  and fend for yourself rule applied.  I know people here that have tarpped their roof because they can't afford to fix it :dunno:

Have you been to Cuba? low crime, low poverty, wifi,  its not 1949

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

so if we invade install a new leader, that will go away?  and fend for yourself rule applied.  I know people here that have tarpped their roof because they can't afford to fix it :dunno:

I have no need to escape our frigid winters to go south. This wasn't '1949 that my friend was down there, it was the late 90s & I doubt things have changed. If a person is only making 20 bucks a month, I bet a tarp would take up most of that revenue.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Obviously you haven't been to Cuba to say low poverty. Canada was nothing on Cubas radar until the collapse of the Soviet Union. It was Trudeau Sr who made a very controversial visit to Cuba and really began a connection between Cuba and Canada. Fidel didn't need us until then. He took Trudeau Sr visit as validation of his leadership with the rest of the world. He even took Trudeau Sr snorkelling near the Bay of Pigs 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Period

Probably just US propaganda

Cubans had to resort to eating anything they could find.[7] In the Havana zoo, "The peacocks, the buffalo and even the rhea" were reported to have disappeared.[8] Cuban domestic cats disappeared from streets to dinner tables.[8]

Cows in the island were eaten. Before 1959, Cuba boasted as many cattle as people. Today meat is so scarce that it is a crime to kill and eat a cow.[9] To combat illegal cow eating, the government established harsh penalties. A person can get more jail time for killing a cow (10 years in prison) than killing a human.[10] Those who sell beef without government permission can get three to eight years in prison.[10] Eaters of illegal beef can get three months to one year in prison.[10]

Edited by revrnd

the Liberal supporters have told us since his election that "Canada is back!" & we'll get noticed.

Can't think of a more prominent paper to be recognised by in the US & UK

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/11/26/trudeau-called-castro-a-remarkable-leader-twitter-imagined-what-he-would-say-about-stalin/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/27/trudeaueulogies-justin-trudeaus-warm-tribute-fidel-castro-mocked/

Edited by revrnd

It's like people ask, "Why does Trudeau dwell on getting a seat on the UN's Security Council when it accomplishes nothing & turns a blind eye to despots?" When Trudumb goes to Havana, I wonder how many other heads of state will attend? Maybe he'll be able to sit @ the grown up table.

Had to laugh watching the group shot of the Francophonie conference. Numbnut was the 1st clown to start waving @ the camera. We've got a fucking 12 year old running the country.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Low poverty?  Lol.  They ALL live in poverty!!

Everyone is poor and the same, all dependent on government.  The guys who haul garbage make about the same as the guys performing open heart surgery.  A Libtard utopia.  The government is rich.

7 hours ago, revrnd said:

It's like people ask, "Why does Trudeau dwell on getting a seat on the UN's Security Council when it accomplishes nothing & turns a blind eye to despots?" When Trudumb goes to Havana, I wonder how many other heads of state will attend? Maybe he'll be able to sit @ the grown up table.

Had to laugh watching the group shot of the Francophonie conference. Numbnut was the 1st clown to start waving @ the camera. We've got a fucking 12 year old running the country.

You noticed his waving hand too. Don't forget the dumb toothy grin you'd expect when you tell a little kid to smile 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Everyone is poor and the same, all dependent on government.  The guys who haul garbage make about the same as the guys performing open heart surgery.  A Libtard utopia.  The government is rich.

What's wrong with that. After all they live in bliss and harmony with the government providing everything they need.

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

What's wrong with that. After all they live in bliss and harmony with the government providing everything they need.

At least there is no envy between one another.  They have everything they need 3 square meals a day, you can check out any time you like, but never leave.  Hotel California or prison gives you the same.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

You noticed his waving hand too. Don't forget the dumb toothy grin you'd expect when you tell a little kid to smile 

I wasn't looking for him in the crowd (not really paying much attention to the story), then I saw a hand waving in a crowd of people standing. Then I realized it was the moron.

http://ipolitics.ca/2016/11/26/trudeau-attacked-worldwide-for-castro-statement/

"Canada IS back" 

Is it any wonder we're insignificant on the world stage?

The idiot goes worldwide preaching to countries about how they should conduct their internal affairs & tells us he raises human rights when he meets world leaders. I wonder if he's going to be able to attend this:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gay-rights-activists-march-delhi-parade-113038970.html

Edited by revrnd

2 minutes ago, revrnd said:

The idiot goes worldwide preaching to countries about how they should conduct his affairs & tells us he raises human rights when he meets world leaders. I wonder if he'sgoing to beable to attend this:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gay-rights-activists-march-delhi-parade-113038970.html

He'd rather be trotting around the globe rather than be in his office in Ottawa doing HIS REAL JOB. If there is any way possible to fit it into his already full schedule of world travel and have us pay for it I am sure he would be there like a dirty shirt.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/no-electoral-reform-until-enough-canadians-want-it-monsef-says-1.3177209

The government is launching another phase of its consultations next month with an online survey and a mail-out to Canadians encouraging them to participate.

700 witnesses, is that the grand total of the people that attended her town halls? If that's the case, scrap the whole thought as obviously NOBODY out of 30 odd million people care. Hopefully the online survey turns into a fiasco like the boat naming contest in England in which Tuggy McTugboat (or some equally stupid name) won the contest.

How about she's in over her head? After her birthplace fiasco, she has absolutely no credibility on this file. Little Miss Prissy preaching to us how we should conduct our elections? I don't think so. 

A political opportunist that rode the ABC wave into a chair warmer's job.

Edited by revrnd

rvernd going out for dinner?

new Canadians Mohammad and Randa Alftih have opened a new restaurant in downtown Peterborough.

OMG — Oasis Mediterranean Grill — at 480 George Street opens for business today (November 28), with an official grand opening set for Monday, December 5th.

For the Alftihs, this has been an unforgettable year. From their heart-breaking and harrowing decision to leave their Syrian home in Aleppo to the arrival in their new Peterborough home, their lives have changed in many ways.

omg-poster-315x420.jpg