Check your account email address ×

The official "Find BennyTooMany a new sled" thread

7 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You're flailing dude. You're definitely 

72262399_tenor.gif_itemid9536199.cf(1).gif.f3ddf375f04251613869c6225709e75d.gif

LOL ,  that will happen when Trump wins 2020 , again.  :news: 

EDIT: Oh,  almost forgot this, did you see that damn doo green color showing up on mustang GT 500 ? its like a fucking disease or something :lol:  for me its blue with white strips if I was gonna get GT500 

Edited by Beavis and Butt-Head

6 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

EDIT: Oh,  almost forgot this, did you see that damn doo green color showing up on mustang GT 500 ? its like a fucking disease or something :lol:  for me its blue with white strips if I was gonna get GT500 

:lmao: yep it will

Grabber Lime is was better than Manta Green.  Manta green looks chalky in person on the production models.  It's a terrible color. Grabber Lime is gorgeous. 

If I was going to go with a GT500 it would be Twister Orange w/black stripes, or Oxford White w/Kona Blue stripes. Or Velocity Blue w/Oxford White stripes. 

Throw a pair of Drag Radials on a new GT500, in good air and you're running 9s otherwise 100% stock. 

• Like 1

not sure if you seen Doug DurMon ( spelling ) youtube channel but I just watched him talking about new mustang GT 500 for almost 30 minutes, he stated that there are $10,000 option for painting strips instead of stickers, and also $18,000 Carbon Fiber package options for me I would pick Carbon Fiber package, I would never spend 10 grand just for paint option. 

5 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

not sure if you seen Doug DurMon ( spelling ) youtube channel but I just watched him talking about new mustang GT 500 for almost 30 minutes, he stated that there are $10,000 option for painting strips instead of stickers, and also $18,000 Carbon Fiber package options for me I would pick Carbon Fiber package, I would never spend 10 grand just for paint option. 

I would order stripe delete and have someone paint the stripes on.  Can get stripes done for a hell of a lot cheaper than $10K. But I would definitely have painted stripes and not vinyl tape stripes.

I would definitely go with the carbon fiber package as well. 

6 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

U getting a gt500?

6 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I would order stripe delete and have someone paint the stripes on.  Can get stripes done for a hell of a lot cheaper than $10K. But I would definitely have painted stripes and not vinyl tape stripes.

I would definitely go with the carbon fiber package as well. 

That's $25000 in Canada for the cf package.

12 hours ago, thewayout said:

Sorry to disappoint you. I don’t finance either, but what would it matter if I did? I’m still out there riding, and regardless if you finance or not it’s an awful “investment” to buy a snowmobile, Especially a new one you noob :lol:

If someone is offering me a 3% or less loan on a toy or vehicle , it might just make sense to leave your investments parked. 

13 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

he does have the collector value of the 17 xrs to make up for any losses he may take on the 20

That xs chassis is a piece of shit that snowmobile history should just forget about. Even a procross is better. It only took me one ride on an axys to realize that. 

36 minutes ago, Anler said:

That xs chassis is a piece of shit that snowmobile history should just forget about. Even a procross is better. It only took me one ride on an axys to realize that. 

Xp/xs is countless times better than the procross

• Haha 1

This isn't bad if the price was $900 less.

https://rockford.craigslist.org/snw/d/marengo-2018-ski-doo-blizzard-mxz-850/6984331225.html

And SWEET FUCK!!!  Another crack smoker!   OH MY FUCKING GOD!  There isn't a worse ski ever to be made.  These are worthless....and look at this mother fucker! "Want them cheaper? Good luck on your search."  I fucking sharted I laughed so hard!!!!!  :lol: 

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/snw/d/farmington-arctic-cat-procross-6-skis/7012288398.html

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Eeeeesh 

41 minutes ago, Anler said:

871933538_giphy.gif.cf-2019-11-02T110523_960.gif.c64d3500ddbb3cbb2c86d7825c3829d0.gif

1141032543_giphy.gif.cf-2019-11-02T104926_891.gif.76c9f31243440499d89449354a5bd477.gif

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Xp/xs is countless times better than the procross

Analreceiver is just a big dummy 

On 11/8/2019 at 6:09 AM, awful knawful said:

Take my name off your profile, sig lines etc., you fucking queer, sucker of cocks. 

On 11/7/2019 at 4:20 PM, awful knawful said:

It takes 240 on a 1100 to match a stock winder/tcat.

My buds 240 couldn't get by my other buds xtx winder that's stock.

Take my name off your sig lines, profile and av, you ball-gargling faggot. 

On 11/7/2019 at 10:29 AM, awful knawful said:

If in you price range, I'd try the poo 850.

Take my name off your profile, sig lines, av, etc. you fucking faggot cum swallower.