Check your account email address ×

The official "Find BennyTooMany a new sled" thread

10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

It was you " FOUR HOMO AMIGOS " that caused admin to ask that you be put in a separate " Gay wing " of Fs.com prison. Your gayness kept spilling-over to the other threads, so they wanted you kept in one place, so you wouldn't pollute the entire site. 

Well, I set up the " FAB FOUR TRANNIES " thread, to help admin keep you in one place. That is all I can do. I did my part to keep you cum-slurping, nigga-dick smoking, man-ass licking faggots in one place. 

You have refused to stay in your " gay place ", so now it is up to someone else to keep you homo-sapiens under control.  :bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:   

Stfu , it the master of the thread GFYS !!!

14 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Nope, way less than $15K. But keep running your cum catcher, even tho you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about, little bowl cut boy. 

Oh I’m sorry, you paid $14k instead of 15k, meanwhile I paid less than $10 and I won’t lose much at all when I sell it in a year or two. You? :lol: 

A59FBF5D-F967-4DE5-B39C-6EF6D219662A.png

2 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Oh I’m sorry, you paid $14k instead of 15k, meanwhile I paid less than $10 and I won’t lose much at all when I sell it in a year or two. You? :lol: 

A59FBF5D-F967-4DE5-B39C-6EF6D219662A.png

Nope. 

I'm not going to lose anything on it 

2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Nope. 

I'm not going to lose anything on it 

How do you figure? You pay cash for a sled that at the very best deal would get you in the $13k range without sales tax, accessories, etc. in 2-4 years you think you are going to sell it for that? :lol: 

1 minute ago, thewayout said:

How do you figure? You pay cash for a sled that at the very best deal would get you in the $13k range without sales tax, accessories, etc. in 2-4 years you think you are going to sell it for that? :lol: 

Unlike you, I don't finance my toys. And I don't have to sell or trade one to get another one.  You'll maybe get there one of these days, little fella. 

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So are boats, quads, jetskis, etc.

What else are you gonna do in winter to have fun?

Kayak?:flush:

My three winter sports will be : 1. Coyote hunting

2. Ice fishing

3. Atving in a couple of state parks

Maybe, just maybe, I'll do some sledding.    :dunno:  

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

My three winter sports will be : 1. Coyote hunting

2. Ice fishing

3. Atving in a couple of state parks

Maybe, just maybe, I'll do some sledding.    :dunno:  

cool field trips they have at the county home.  

22 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Unlike you, I don't finance my toys. And I don't have to sell or trade one to get another one.  You'll maybe get there one of these days, little fella. 

Sorry to disappoint you. I don’t finance either, but what would it matter if I did? I’m still out there riding, and regardless if you finance or not it’s an awful “investment” to buy a snowmobile, Especially a new one you noob :lol:

1 minute ago, thewayout said:

Sorry to disappoint you. I don’t finance either, but what would it matter if I did? I’m still out there riding, and regardless if you finance or not it’s an awful “investment” to buy a snowmobile, Especially a new one you noob :lol:

he does have the collector value of the 17 xrs to make up for any losses he may take on the 20

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

no i think it's nice that the indigent old people have something to do beyond getting computer time and knitting.  you knitting ckf mittens for xmas still :dunno:

Were you ever beaten for being a red-headed step-child???

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Saying you're not going to lose money on probably the worst depreciating vehicle there is? Come on dude, even you're not that dumb. :lol:

He just can't admit he's wrong or give in....easier to lie and call Drew names. 😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

he does have the collector value of the 17 xrs to make up for any losses he may take on the 20

His 20 is used simply because he picked it up from the dealership .

36 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Were you ever beaten for being a red-headed step-child???

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

my parents celebrated their 50th anniversary last year,  so that would be a no.  You in the rockingham county home?   i'll bring you some BBQ next time i go to goody coles

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

horseshit,  even buying used if you ride them at all your going to lose money nevermind the off the lot depreciation inherent with anything new off the lot

If I'm not selling it, how am I losing anything? 

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Saying you're not going to lose money on probably the worst depreciating vehicle there is? Come on dude, even you're not that dumb. :lol:

A snowmobile is far from the worst thing you can buy that depreciates. Boats, RVs, dirt bikes, SxS far worse.  But again, if I'm not selling it , how am I losing anything?!

1 hour ago, thewayout said:

Whoever said anything about a sled being an investment?  God damn you're a stupid fuck. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

If I'm not selling it, how am I losing anything? 

A snowmobile is far from the worst thing you can buy that depreciates. Boats, RVs, dirt bikes, SxS far worse.  But again, if I'm not selling it , how am I losing anything?!

Whoever said anything about a sled being an investment?  God damn you're a stupid fuck. 

:lol: Hey dumbass, how much money will you lose if you keep it for 10 years before you get rid of it like your old mxz?  

:buys a sled for $14,000 cash, sells it years later when it sits collecting dust for $1500.:  

"but I didn't lose anything stupid fuck!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol: 

Edited by thewayout

19 minutes ago, thewayout said:

:lol: Hey dumbass, how much money will you lose if you keep it for 10 years before you get rid of it like your old mxz?  

:buys a sled for $14,000 cash, sells it years later when it sits collecting dust for $1500.:  

"but I didn't lose anything stupid fuck!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol: 

Hey dumb ass, I sold that MXZ for more than I paid for it.   Now what 

Why are you so worried about every else? You sound like a whiney little Libturd cunt