Check your account email address ×

Ontario-Holy Shit!!

I just saw on Highway Thru Hell how big Toronto traffic is!!! 

Holy shit highway 400 and 401 is 18 fukkin' lanes wide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here I am thinkin' Ontario would be a nice quiet place to go to, and the fukker looks like the Los Angeles Freeway at commuter time!!!!  

Wow, was I wrong about that place. Holy shit!!!!  :wtf::wtf::wtf:

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Dude! Just start a road side sub shop and name it Sandie's!  Imagine all the handies you could give with that much traffic? It would be a lot lizard's gold mine!

When are you leaving for Alaska?  I will be done with my yard work, and roof patches in about two weeks. I want to head out there, and beat you like a drum, before you leave town.

When are you heading out? I want to plan your curb-stomping.  You're overdue for a beat-down. :aggressive::aggressive:

24 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Holy shit highway 400 and 401 is 18 fukkin' lanes wide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here I am thinkin' Ontario would be a nice quiet place to go to, and the fukker looks like the Los Angeles Freeway at commuter time!!!!  

The whole GTA, Toronto, Pickering, Whitby, Ajax, Oshawa, and even further east is getting crazy!! Small towns, or what was once considered small towns an hour east of here are booming as well. 

I live off Taunton road in Oshawa and every day you'd swear it is the long weekend. Traffic everywhere and houses are going up quicker than you can blink an eye. I've seriously been thinking of moving north to get away from it all. HWY 407 is almost complete to the 115 now so it is only going to get worst out this way! Our trailer, which once took an hour and 20 minutes to get to now takes close to 2 hours.

Taunton to the 115 once took us 20 minutes before, now, easily 45 minutes or longer! :wall:

Stay put where you are or plan on moving way north if your still thinking about coming this way. Elliot Lake is looking better and better all the time to me. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, irv said:

The whole GTA, Toronto, Pickering, Whitby, Ajax, Oshawa, and even further east is getting crazy!! Small towns, or what was once considered small towns an hour east of here are booming as well. 

I live off Taunton road in Oshawa and every day you'd swear it is the long weekend. Traffic everywhere and houses are going up quicker than you can blink an eye. I've seriously been thinking of moving north to get away from it all. HWY 407 is almost complete to the 115 now so it is only going to get worst out this way! Our trailer, which once took an hour and 20 minutes to get to now takes close to 2 hours.

Taunton to the 115 once took us 20 minutes before, now, easily 45 minutes or longer! :wall:

Stay put where you are or plan on moving way north if your still thinking about coming this way. Elliot Lake is looking better and better all the time to me. 

I don't know anything about the area, but I thought Parry Sound or Georgian Bay would be a good place, with good fishing, sledding, and hunting, and not too many people. 

Now that I saw this tonight, I am shocked, to say the least. Of course I would not even think of living in Toronto, but I NEVAH thought there were 18 lane highways in ONTARIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't know anything about the area, but I thought Parry Sound or Georgian Bay would be a good place, with good fishing, sledding, and hunting, and not too many people. 

Now that I saw this tonight, I am shocked, to say the least. Of course I would not even think of living in Toronto, but I NEVAH thought there were 18 lane highways in ONTARIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

It's booming everywhere, trust me, even those areas you mentioned are going all commercial with large box stores everywhere. The population of Toronto is 3 million people and a likely a lot more Monday to Friday as many from out of town travel there to work. 

My city is going to be ground to a stop soon. Way too may cars and people and not big enough roads to handle them all. A quick trip to the store or a local jobber type store is a thing of the past. Can't wait for this Christmas season to get rolling. It's a shit show now!!

https://globalnews.ca/news/5980660/407-extension-to-clarington-on-track-2020/

• Platinum Contributing Member

I've read articles where they say Los Angles is number 1 for traffic jams and Toronto is number 2.

If this is enough to keep retards like you on the other side of the border then I'm all for it.

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Edited by Blackstar
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Just talked to Bubba. He's looking for a cub to " break in " in the Parry Sound , Gbay area. Call him before hand 1 705 898 1154 would love to meet you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blackstar said:

I've read articles where they say Los Angles is number 1 for traffic jams and Toronto is number 2.

If this is enough to keep retards like you on the other side of the border then I'm all for it.

If Toronto has fucktards like you, then I'm definitely stayin' away. 

2 hours ago, bladefever said:

Just talked to Bubba. He's looking for a cub to " break in " in the Parry Sound , Gbay area. Call him before hand 1 705 898 1154 would love to meet you.

2 hours ago, Blackstar said:

I don't know about Ontario now. If they are all a bunch of faggots like you, I'm stayin' away. 

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

If you go a few hours north of TO maybe Huntsville or further it's much nicer.   More open space quiet and lots of lakes and alot less populated.

We stay away from the city and only had to go down there once since retiring. When you live in a secluded little subdivision in the bush with a dirt road in/out it's nice and quiet and nobody to bother you it's not hard to get used to. Its 7-8 min to the closest little town and if you blink you miss it lol. Beer/liquor store,variety shop and a small grocery store if you need something or a 20 min drive in three diff directions to three bigger towns. Chainsaws, log splitters,riding mowers, atvs, farm tractors and rural living noise and neighbours that don't complain doesn't get any better

Just now, smokin george said:

We stay away from the city and only had to go down there once since retiring. When you live in a secluded little subdivision in the bush with a dirt road in/out it's nice and quiet and nobody to bother you it's not hard to get used to. Its 7-8 min to the closest little town and if you blink you miss it lol. Beer/liquor store,variety shop and a small grocery store if you need something or a 20 min drive in three diff directions to three bigger towns. Chainsaws, log splitters,riding mowers, atvs, farm tractors and rural living noise and neighbours that don't complain doesn't get any better

All of that is sounding better and better all the time, George! 

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

You'd fit right in faggot!

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Imagine all of the dicks you could suck on that highway!

You two faggots should know!!! LMAO!! You just got   :owned:  Suck another black schlong!!

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

If you go a few hours north of TO maybe Huntsville or further it's much nicer.   More open space quiet and lots of lakes and alot less populated.

OK, thanks Kev, I was amazed at the size of Toronto and the highways there. That's what I want to avoid. :bc:

Just now, irv said:

All of that is sounding better and better all the time, George! 

Hi Dale! We don't have a bus route here so they won't move here lol. There's 56 lots in here avg 2+ acres each and only around 28 houses and 3 new builds going up right now. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You don’t want to go to that area. You’d like NW Ontario. It’s really nice. Like Dryden or Kenora 

2 minutes ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

You don’t want to go to that area. You’d like NW Ontario. It’s really nice. Like Dryden or Kenora 

I can tell ya' one thing, I ain't goin' anywhere near Toronto!! :bc: