Check your account email address ×

LMFAO ....Arctic Cat Junk

f7ben

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Brians sled is ok .....it just has to get towed a lot is all :lol:

Is that why he rides with guys who don't ride more than 50 miles in a day? Don't want to press his luck?... :lol:

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Nothing but miles and smiles on my doos. :bc:

Since buying this dodge ram truck I can never say never. One of my riding buds is the service manager for a large dealer network in Wisconsin and he has been singing the praises of the new Polaris pro s. I may just give it a hard look this winter... :news:

I rode that Pro S 800 in the axys config, I didn't much care for the ride or the ergos....We hit a stop sign and I stepped off to give Dan his Poo back and he's like don't you want to ride it some more........... sorry dude but I've had enough so get the fuck off my sled :lol: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You can ride mine if we get a chance this winter ...it should be dialed

I havent seen what the fix is for that but it has to be a float rod that needs contoured properly ....skidoos needed that too

When you swap sleds you should ride Analers sled like a rented mule :bc: 

24 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah, if I were ever to consider a cat it would be one of the Yamaha variety. I have had enough of the Arctic cat experience riding with a certain cat crew the last 4 years... :news:

:lies::lies: 

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

When you swap sleds you should ride Analers sled like a rented mule :bc: 

:lies::lies: 

Don't tell me Dave is one of those guys that baby's shit :lol: I'm totally respectful of other peoples sleds when I ride them. Except that one time 

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Don't tell me Dave is one of those guys that baby's shit :lol: I'm totally respectful of other peoples sleds when I ride them. Except that one time 

Pfft, not at all. He just wants to laugh when you wreck my sled... :lol:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dave said:

Hell hath frozen over....

Nah, my buddy Thundercat Man is the service manager for a Yammie dealer that is on my way home from the UP :bc: 

BTW, I did own a 77 Exciter and I have posted a pic of me wearing a jacket like the one below.

s-l225.jpg

8 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I tried buying a 4 stroke. They weighed me and checked my age? They said I wasn't old enough or fat enough. I guess I'm stuck riding 2 strokes.......:pc:

I bought one and liked it.  I'll buy another one when the price and time is right.  Always have a 2 stroke off trail sled though.

14 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I tried buying a 4 stroke. They weighed me and checked my age? They said I wasn't old enough or fat enough. I guess I'm stuck riding 2 

Edited by Dave