Check your account email address ×

LMFAO ....Arctic Cat Junk

f7ben

20 hours ago, f7ben said:

If it doesnt hook well enough I'll add another 48 on the outer belt

A 600 can never have enough studs, make it 96 :lol: 

20 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

198? Just stop. It's a 600, not a turbo 1200 haha. 

Get the fuck out of here? :lol: 

54 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

See, this is why I have to stick with ski-jew. Cat and yam are continue to make garbage year after year, and Polaris doesn't even make a 4 stroke.:nuts:

Plus the resale of the Doo's is much better around here.

2 hours ago, rump-rider said:

See, this is why I have to stick with ski-jew. Cat and yam are continue to make garbage year after year, and Polaris doesn't even make a 4 stroke.:nuts:

You're almost as bad as dog dick hanging onto that tired line. My first turbo viper that's now my buds is close to 9000 miles with nothing more than oil changes and a couple bad bearings. And that is at 190ish hp.

Yamaha's influence on the procross chassis is noticeable from my 14 to my 15. From what I've seen my new SW should be even better.  I'm talking about important shit like better bearings and driveline components, not new faggot plastics like Doo.

5 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

You're almost as bad as dog dick hanging onto that tired line. My first turbo viper that's now my buds is close to 9000 miles with nothing more than oil changes and a couple bad bearings. And that is at 190ish hp.

Yamaha's influence on the procross chassis is noticeable from my 14 to my 15. From what I've seen my new SW should be even better.  I'm talking about important shit like better bearings and driveline components, not new faggot plastics like Doo.

I would have bought the yamaha if I could get myself around the chassis not fitting at all ....I couldnt in the end though

4 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

What I really like about the SW is the torsional driven, why Cat chooses to use a compression where it's not needed is beyond me.

42 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What I really like about the SW is the torsional driven, why Cat chooses to use a compression where it's not needed is beyond me.

Lighter spring rates equals less power robbed and less heat created. The diamond drive needed stiff springs. The new sleds do not.

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Hell hath frozen over....

5 minutes ago, jammin said:

Sorry, a bit anxious.   Accept my apology and if not.... lets have a beer some day    :bc: 

Gay

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Accepted and agreed. 

Double gay

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Jesus Christ! Is this a dating site now?  I'm all flush with nervous excitement and anticipation.  I wanna fuck SR.

Wtf you talking about.....Youve been wanting to go on a date with sr for awhile... :lol: